Posts created by judithannegg

Very close to end of game. No problems at all. Played multiple days. Now, just stopped for the day and got an error message that my file was corrupt and have to start from the beginning! I was very close to finishing game --- Nooooo! Why?!

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 14, 16 11:57 PM
Okay, this is a really, really challenging game. Many people have problems getting just past Level 3. I got past it, but seemed random and not really make sense. I love a challenge, but this game seems too random. And if no hints, plus people confused, and only 60 mininutes it just seems like everyone gives up, including me.. I just do not understand why the ice melts when it is NOT a MATCHING? That makes no sense!!! That is only way I got past level 3. Now on 4, but why? No sense.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 6:25 PM
I just did this HOS right now. I clicked on the middle of the pouch and it worked.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 5:46 PM
It took me forever to get it to work. I figured out if I put the paintbrush to the right of the paint, then it dipped in. Keep trying, but it will work!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 16 8:10 AM
I have the blueprints and see the riddles, but I don't understand where I start on the blueprints? I don't see something that says "you are here." I don't want to skip the puzzle because I love riddles, just need a starting place and an ending place on the blueprints....

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 19, 16 9:02 AM
LOVE, LOVE THIS GAME!! Playing timed and no hints. On level 38. Very challenging! I'm getting my money's worth! Thank you!

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 8:30 PM
Love, love this game! Are there powerups? I think I am on Level 18 and haven't found any....

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 16 5:45 PM
Does clock in top left corner actually count down to something?

I have been using map. Hardcore gamer and not using hints or skip buttons. Do like using map hints. I think I am on Chapter 2 or 3; and now the map says it is it not available. Thought it was a glitch for a scene or two, but now perpetually not available. I was using map for first couple chapters, now can't. Not biggest problem, but quite annoying.

The key is out in the hallway.

posted in One Way Flight on Jun 15, 16 6:48 AM
This game looks soooooo OLD! There is no way I would pay one penny for this game. I mean, BFG, really??? Very old graphics, language, etc. Just old. I did just buy two CE and even if they were not CE I would buy those but no way with this game. Just hidden objects? First scene with the plane crashing gave me a headache and I couldn't escape and get out of it. SPOILER ALERT: First scene does have you actually go through a plane crash.

posted in Cursed House 3 on May 26, 16 12:06 PM
CURSE YOU, Cursed House 3 developers! I just finished the game!! I love, love, love it! I want more!! (Yes, I know I can replay levels, but I want more new ones! I'm selfish...) This was sooo much fun! I hope there is a Cursed House 4 in the works! Thank you!

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 5:06 AM
Code still works at 5:05 West coast time in wonderful Portland, Oregon! Happy, happy Friday to me that I have this and a cold at same time, so, darn it, I might have to spend weekend in bed.... with my laptop!

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 16 7:34 AM
Thanks OregonPandora! I'm in Portland! 7:32 PST and still works!

Played demo with 18 minutes left and loving, loving this game! On Windows 10 and no problems. It has a great balance of humor and creepiness! Games and HOS are fun. I really, really (did I mention really?!) like how sometimes you have to go back to a HOS that you already did to get something new?! I love that because you have to really use your brain on not only going forward, but having to retrack your steps to get something else. I am now off to go buy this!

I believe in the center of the whole super puzzle it shows the order by outline in which animal goes where, and you can see where the bottom of the animal's note belongs on the musical line. Hope this makes sense. I just did it about an hour ago and trying to remember exactly how it was set up....

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 13, 16 6:03 AM
Are there supposed to be voices? I see dialogue on screen and mouths moving, but no voices. I do hear other sounds.

Jeezy wheezy and I just bought this game.... I love the Mystery Trackers series....

Thanks HoosierAmy! It still works!

What was the code from yesterday?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator