Posts created by Hoggywizard

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 15, 16 6:06 AM
Hi T,

Click on the remote control in Mike's right hand, Drag it over to the TV and unclick. That will turn the TV on.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 10, 16 5:12 AM
Hi Gilly

It's not at all short and well worth buying

If you like what you saw already I think you will very much enjoy the rest of the game.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 10, 16 2:33 AM
Hi M,

Following on from what 1314tj said.

You need to follow the cords one at a time from the passenger names on the left hand side from 1 thru 8 to the key tags on the right hand side. When you have followed each cord, click on the key tag it has led you to.

SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT

Follow from John & Sue to the 2nd key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Dion & Alexis to the 4th key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Val & Dave to the 3rd key tag down on the right and click on that tag..
Follow from Liz & Jack to the 5th key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Ted & Sophia to the 8th key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Sally & Jim to the 6th key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Bob & Mary to the 1st key tag down on the right and click on that tag.
Follow from Emma & Mike to the 7th key tag down on the right and click on that tag.

Hope this helps

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 9, 16 3:27 AM
Hi Dotty,

You get a Bronze Star for finishing a scene.
You get a Silver Star for finishing a scene and finding Either ALL the Trash OR ALL the Lost and Found items.
You get a Gold Star for finishing a scene and finding ALL the Trash AND ALL the Lost and Found items.

If you replay a scene you will only get a better star rating if you find Trash or Lost and Found items that you didn't find when you have played the scene before.
Hope this helps.

ps When you have found ALL the Trash, the Trash can lid at the bottom left of the scene closes.
When you have found ALL the Lost and Found items, the Porthole at the bottom left of the scene closes.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 8, 16 1:16 AM
Hi SkrdyKat,

Assume you are talking about the 6th Number?

If so, the number is 2.

It's the Cube Root of 8, made up of the Hat which is 9 minus the Reef Knot which is 1. Hope this helps.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 7, 16 10:58 AM
Hi Gillian,

Heatherington's solution will work I'm sure.

Another way you might like to try is as follows and works also.

1, Start at the outside and put the outside ring into the right place with the N (for North) pointing toward the top.
2. Then put the next one to it into the right place and keep working in toward the middle.
3. If you move a ring and an outer one goes out of place, go back out and put it back in its right place then continue to work in.
4. If, when you put one back into its right place, and one further outside of that spins out of place, put that one into its right place and then just keep working in.

Hope that all makes sense!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 7, 16 3:47 AM
Hi Yaelle,

It's the dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot on the Camper Van's back bumper. (SOS in Morse Code!)

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 6, 16 9:34 AM
Hi Cat, Just click on the dot next to the number 1, then click on the dot next to the number 2, then click on the dot next to the number 3 and so on until the last number, after which a fully shaded in picture based on the dots you have connected will appear automatically. Hope this helps.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 1, 16 1:22 PM
Hi D, The Height Warning is a long, yellow and black sign above the bridge entrance in front of the pick up. The hint is probably taking you to the bus because there is something else in there that can be collected, like trash or some other bonus item.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 10, 15 1:44 AM
In addition to the screens there are mini puzzles to play after almost every screen,
Another feature is that you can replay every screen either immediately after finishing the screen, or at any time later during the game.
Plus, the list of items to be found in each screen changes each time you play it.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 9, 15 11:43 AM
Hi GrouchyP,
Happily, I can assure you this game has many screens and many puzzles.
Perhaps I can help you. What do you mean by there are only 4 places to play? What are the 5 screens you are seeing?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 9, 15 9:26 AM
Hi GrouchyP,
Perhaps I can help. What do you mean by there are only 4 areas to play? What are those 4 areas?

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 12, 15 10:27 AM
Hey Dolores, to do the word search puzzles
1 You need to find the word you are looking for in the grid of letters
2 Put the cursor on the First letter at the Beginning of the word
3 Hold down the left button on the mouse and carefully drag your cursor along the middle of the rest of the letters of the word until you get to the Last letter of the word, then let go of the left button of the mouse.

For example. If you were looking for the word FURNITURE in the list of words.
1 Find the word FURNITURE in the grid of letters
2 Put the cursor on the letter F
3 Hold down the left button on the mouse and carefully drag the cursor along all the other letters of the word Furniture until you get to the last letter E, then let go of the left button of the mouse.

Hope this helps!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 12, 15 10:10 AM
Hey Grumbler, an Eagle Eye Bonus is awarded for finishing a Hog scene WITHOUT using a HINT.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 30, 15 3:18 PM
Can you find the last piece of trash using a Mega Hint?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 3, 15 2:08 AM
Hi B, not sure which 3 you have found but the 4 trash items you are looking for are 3 Bottles and a squashed Tin Can. And, don't forget, you can always use the Mega hint to show you everything, even in zoomed-in areas ;o)

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Apr 17, 15 10:49 AM
This works for me.
1, I start at the outside and put the outside ring into the right place.
2. Then I put the next one to it into the right place and keep working in toward the middle.
3. If I move a ring and an outer one goes out of place, I go back out and put it back in its right place then continue to work in.
4. If, when I put one back into its right place, and one further outside of that spins out of place, I put that one into its right place and then just keep working in.
Hope that all makes sense!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 29, 14 12:25 PM
Hi WW .... you get an Eagle Eye bonus for finishing a HO scene without using a hint. Good luck!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 20, 14 7:44 AM
Hi, yeah there is a skip button .... on every puzzle. It's a browny gold colored button with two darker colored arrows on at the bottom of the screen. It becomes active after a short count down clock gets to zero.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 17, 14 9:20 AM
SPOILER ALERT

I presume you are on the Food Court HO scene.

It's on the chair directly above the back wheel of the orange scooter.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator