Posts created by Penguin29

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 4:13 PM
WOW... Thanks Daily Magic Prod. This is one of the BEST games I've ever played. Going in my top 10 favorites. I was not happy to see yet another portal, but I don't think I care because this game is FANTASTIC. Hope others enjoy it as much as I am.

LOVING this game.... JUST FANTASTIC! going in my top 10 favs.
Enjoying the story and some new twists in the hidden object scenes (have never seen a kaleidascope scene with hidden symbols - very cool.)

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 17 10:34 AM
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this game... It has bright, beautiful graphics and a great dragon story (hey, it's not a story with a portal or a missing family member - YEAH!)
Some different games I've never played before.
Reminds me of a Disney movie put into a game.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 4:05 PM
I hope this helps.... you have to match the pattern of bubbles on the left of the screen where the Jelly Fish are swimming to the 3 lines of bubbles inside the big round machine. there are 3 patterns. You have to move the round switch at the top of the machine to the 3 different settings and then click on the buttons on the bottom to match them up. If I remember, the L column is very slow bubbles, the middle column is very fast bubbles, and the R column is medium speed bubbles.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 10:50 AM
Here is my review short and sweet - AWESOME game. I have found this game to be very challenging at times... there is really NO hand holding. I'm enjoying the mini games (some new styles) and am enjoying the HO scenes (not junkpiles, and some items difficult to spot).
So, if you want to have to think, resolve/complete scenes on your own by searching/finding clues, then you will love this game.
Enjoy!

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 17 10:18 AM
I agree with some of you. How many times do we have to fix the broken zipper pull? And, while this game is REALLY good (holy Dinosaur), it is yet another portal and another dark energy force that has kidnapped someone.
How about an original story. How about a good old fashion "who dunnit" mystery.
I just finished "Tiny Tales" and that was a breath of fresh air.
Anyway, not sure if I'll buy or not.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 17 8:20 AM
Just a FABULOUS game. I love this story. Thanks soooo much. So sick of games with witches, portals, and missing family members.
I did not want to stop playing this game, but I had to go to work.
More games like this please.

posted in Danse Macabre: Curse of the Banshee Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 10:13 AM
I really could care less about the bad Irish Accents. I'm enjoying this game and am having fun playing. I loved all the others in the series and this one is just as good.
And, how nice to play a game without portals, witches, and a search for the missing grandfather, etc.

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 8:34 AM
This game is just OK... Def not as good as the others in the series. I feel it was poorly made. Story, at times, made no sense to me. Only reason I'm playing it is because of the buy 1 get 1 free coupon. Anyway, hope others have more fun.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 17 10:30 AM
Love love love this game. Finally just a good ole "who dunnit" game. No portals or missing loved ones or evil witches. Keep them coming.

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 10, 17 10:16 AM
Just finished the game. Had no tech issues (Windows 10) - Pretty short, but really enjoyed playing this "old school" game. Did have to try and ignore the really terrible English. Worth a try.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 10:24 AM
Windows 10... game is playing just fine for me. Good Luck!

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 17 8:11 AM
outside the window on the left side of the screen is a statue. a little bird will steal a ball from you... when you do manage to trap the bird with a net, a feather will drop off. this is the feather you need for the headdress... hope this helps a little.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 17 8:08 AM
This happened to me too... I just kept moving the fire hose around the bottom of the screen until it finally did go out. Good luck.

I liked the little "tree" helper... but who's idea was it to put it right NEXT to the hint button. I found myself clicking the "hint" button when I really was trying to use my little green guy. I'm enjoying this game. No glitches... YEAH. just fun to play.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 3:16 PM
ME too.... I placed the antlers but not the winding key and now I cannot click on the deer head again to continue. Very frustrating. So close to the end and now I cannot finish. *** UPDATE*** I tried to place the 3 tokens on the case and it the game actually placed all 4 and let me move on. Hope it works for all. On my way to finish!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jan 23, 17 4:28 PM
Wow... I am NOT happy. Played all the Mortimer games long ago. Thought it was time to play them again. I played 2 other ones already and finished - now am playing This one - used one of my Free game coupons. I, too, cannot click on all 10 mistakes in the mirror fast enough - So, cannot complete that game and move on. And the cards... REALLY? they flip so fast I'm luck if I find on Ace. Cannot complete that game and move on - I just wasted a free game coupon.
Any ideas on how to complete these games would be appreciated.
Thanks

posted in The Wisbey Mystery on Jan 13, 17 4:07 PM
Very laid back game...I'm enjoying it. Have to get past the VERY bad English. Good game to buy with one of my "free" coupons. Have fun.

posted in Cursed on Jan 4, 17 7:59 AM
Just finished... took me about 3.5 hrs to play. Very enjoyable game.

posted in Cursed on Jan 3, 17 8:59 AM
I figured out the clock in the begining - the one with the colored hands. Just push the buttons at the bottom (they are colored as well) to move them to the outlines that they fit into.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator