Posts created by margit50

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 3:46 AM
I thought this was a nice game. A definite buy for me.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 13 2:35 AM
Played 9 minutes of the demo and deleted it to buy. I have the other 2 games in the series. I like ERS games. I am not good with puzzles, but this is okay. So many say the puzzles are easy. Maybe this way I can figure out how to do them. It is snowing outside, maybe I am lucky and they call work off, and I can play my game.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 3:48 AM
An absolutely beautiful game. A definite buy for me.

posted in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems on Dec 24, 12 3:42 AM
I really liked this game and it will be a buy for me. It is different. It took me a little while, when pushing the hint button, it tells you at the bottom of the screen, above the inventory items what to do.

This is an absolutely beautiful game. It is a buy for me. Love the fairytale characters, harpies and all.

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 1:57 PM
Yes, I did hold out for some time on buying until today, so I bought 11 CEs, including the Beast of Lycan Island.

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 4:43 AM
I liked the game, and I did get it for 6.99 with the MCF code. I think the game is decent length, it took me 56 minutes to play the demo.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 7:52 PM
I was almost at the end of the game, went into the store and bought something, when I went back to the game I had black screen. Had to ctrl/alt/del out of it. When I went back into the game it started me all the way from the beginning again. I did uninstall and reinstall, but all game progress was lost.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Oct 29, 12 4:17 AM
A beautiful game, and it is a SE.Well worth the money. I was lucky and still had a coupon. Everything positive has been said already. I did not find anything negative to say.

I tried to use the wrong pin to start out with. I did get the right pin after I popped the balloon. This pin unlocked the desk for me.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 12 5:45 AM
This is definitely on my to buy list. Enjoyed the trial very much. I never turn on my sound, so voice over does not matter to me. I would have liked to see on the map if there is something else I need to do. I am getting old and can't remember what I need to do a few scenes back. Well, I guess the hint button will have to do.

I thought it was a nice little game, on the easy side, but sometimes I like to play something easy. Yes, mother is very calm unbelievable, but when you look at almost every game there are unbelievable things to do. I will buy this game.

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 2, 12 4:08 AM
another game I enjoyed very much. I just now bought it, and it is downloading now. Thanks for an excellent game.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 6:27 AM
Great game, a definite buy for me. Thanks to DLO I can buy the game tomorrow on sale and do not have to start another punch card.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Sep 12, 12 3:55 AM
Downloaded the game, installed nvidia, and it said my trial had expired. I just uninstalled and forget about playing this game. First time this has happened to me with a game.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 3:28 AM
I enjoyed the demo, so I went and bought it. $9.99 is a good price. I guess it is over 50 % off from retail price.

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 5:55 PM
I really liked this game, and it was a buy for me. There are some excellent reviews already posted, there is nothing else I could add.

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Jul 31, 12 3:54 AM
Well, I played for a little while. This is a game I would have liked when I started out playing. This game might appeal to kids too. It is not for me.

Well, I guess you can add my name to the list too. I cleaned of the grave stone in the bonus game, I quit playing for the night, and today I can't get into the HO scene,open grave, to get the clock key. I don't want to play the whole game all over again.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 4:13 PM
I played part of the demo this morning before going to work. Liked it so well that I went and bought the game, I had my hubby ti fix some supper, so I could start playing the game. I guess house work will have to wait for a few days. Great game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator