Posts created by efi24

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 5:33 AM
There's a last little update, after yesterday's big one?
I didn't get it or see it and those avatars, I have no idea what they're for, are still there...
Where is it? Is it worth looking for? Did they take night mode away too?? lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 16 12:13 PM
D_NY wrote:
I have calmed down with 24 hours of ignoring the game and have decided to give it a month or so to see if I get used to this but I am not happy. I always sold my wands for either gold or crystals. Guess I'll have to hang onto them now to use once I make the achievements to clear out nightmare mode. That's going to make getting gold and crystals harder.

Feels like I could have written this myself lol
I too only came in yesterday to send gifts out and click some flowers, was too upset to actually play any hos. Today I gave it a shot... I hate the night mode, it adds such stress to the game, fearing it might pop up, and it pops up way too often, and they made it wow, really dark, very hard on my eyes. I can't see a thing!
I too always sell the wands, gives 75 coins each, a very good source of coins I'd like to keep... And although I do very much appreciate this forum's mods help, I'm not sure I'm happy with answers like "you can find it when crafting, gifting, wheel etc..." okay, yes, I can. But it's going to be hard or even impossible to avoid it altogether and for some of us this is a nightmare. I am horrible at the scenes I'm best at, finding myself hating scenes I used to love the most. And at level 56, with those elemental black flowers still around, yeah, you try going into a scene you first opened after they came in, avoided playing it as it was too hard as is, and now do it night mode. sure, fun! (not lol) Or that scene where the fire blowing dragon is, wow. The black flowers aren't bad enough, let's add some darkness to it too lol (but really, I know the flowers are temporary and soon will go away, I'd hate night mode just as much).

I too used to play their previous game (can I say "found"? lol) and actually LOVED it. BUT I HATED the night mode, many players gave it up because of that! AND it cost only 1 diamond to change, AND they had 2 different helpers (forget what they're called sorry, you know like extras you can use to help you play scenes) that made the flash light A LOT WIDER, or give you a few good seconds with the light on so you can get some sort of an idea about what's going on, so basically - DIFFERENT GAME AND REALLY NOT THE SAME.

I'm too trying to give it some time, as I love this game so much, but I honestly don't know how long I'll be able to last. I simply hate the night mode. Sorry.
I wish there was going back, but I guess there isn't ha? Too bad

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 9:58 AM
I'm sorry, I'm still confused about that castle challenge - it's a new "coming soon" feature? We never had that before? I'm mostly confused by the avatars for "past challenges". Anyone won them, what past challenges? lol Sorry, I'm just really not getting this one. Any explanations are most appreciated, thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 6:47 AM
Oh, sorry to hear no good news on trying to avoid the mode, was just thinking I might try it out, but see others did, thanks for letting us know!

This update was mandatory for me, as soon as I opened my game this morning it told me there's a new update and kicked me out to download it lol
If I could avoid it... I so would.

To me, they kinda ruined the game. And I'm not sure what makes them think this will make me spend more money on them. I'm not sure how I'll keep playing with this horrible, simply horrible night mode. I tried it a few times, it's a nightmare - I hate it, it's killing my eyes, it's annoying, I hate it! (sorry lol)

And MC was like one of my top 3 favorite games, until this morning!
And kinda still potentially is, in most ways, but this is a major problem.
Too bad.
My only hope now is that they hear us out (I sure hope they read here or at least get feedback reports from the mods here) and put some changes in it, like I don't know, cheaper to change, not a must do, easier to get those lights to change it to normal, something. But will they?
I feel like I'm being forced to turn my back on something I love

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 1:56 AM
ctaylor56 wrote:I'm definitely not a fan of the night time mode, and will not be paying 10 jewels to change it back. I don't mind the mirror mode as it provides a bit of a challenge, and I also like the silhouette mode, but I am not willing to persevere with the night time mode. It leached all the fun out of the game for me. Sorry developers, but to change things this much, with no option other than to pay real money for gems is a nasty trick. Maybe there could be another way to recharge the flashlight.

I put it on my wish list, it is an option. But how many of our other friends will need it too and how much will it cost them to gift it? And why do we now have to use one of our slots for this?

It's also optional to get from the wheel or when crafting, but can't rely on that - there are going to be dark mode scenes to play and we won't be able to avoid them.

That's just too bad. I'm really sorry they made this choice, and to me, or at least some of us, totally messed up a perfectly good game

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 1:21 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm voicing majority or minority here, if most are happy then don't mind me, but I'm seriously seriously wow really UNHAPPY about this new night mode.
Night mode is on the verge of deal breakers to me.
I don't know why you chose to do this - are devs reading here or is there a way to submit our feedback to them? I feel like they just went and ruined one of my favorite games! And now I have to hope my other neighbors not only not need some of those lightnings for themselves too, but will be able to gift them or... I'm seriously stuck?
And it means I'm down to only 3 items I can ask because I'll always need those flashlights to change from night mode to regular?

Why was a choice to make this change made?
I mean, okay, the new medals are nice and I love that finally you're offering some coins for a change. The other 2 modes are a pain, but can get used to them.
But night mode?? Don't you know how many people skip full games over these? Have you stopped to ask how many players you might lose over this?
I don't want to quit MC, I love MC!! But you just placed a scary intolerable monster in it and I'm not so happy... I don't know how long I'll be able to last with this.

So sorry you chose to do this, guessing there's no going back from it ha?

Oh and 10 diamonds for 1 flashlight to change it to normal? Wow. I was going to buy some diamonds this month but now I'm like... how long will I last playing the game now?

And I can't begin to tell you how sad this is making me. Because apart for this horrible horrible night mode, I love this game so much!
But night mode? NIGHTMARE and kind of a deal breaker.
I'm so sorry you did this.
I just wanted you to know that for at least some of us (not sure if most or just a few?) you seriously ruined a really great game!
I'm heart broken

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 1:13 AM
Astra02 wrote:Castle Challenge

The Castle Challenge unlocks at Level 10. It involves completing 30 tasks in 30 days. No more is known at this time.

Guess this is what got me confused? How do we know this? Is this new or old? I've seen people talk about some challenges before, I actually thought they're for level 71 only or something? Is this the new mini games coming or something else? I'm really confused, sorry lol and thank you

And if it is new, then how can there be an avatar for PAST challenges? I'm really confused about this one. Help lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 1:10 AM
MaryM1980 wrote:
Can someone please (please) explain what a "castle challenge" is??
I've never seen it, I've never noticed it, I'm nearly level 56, I thought it was something for level 71 and higher? Now I see it says available from level 10. What? What is it? Where do I find it please? Thank you

They haven't started one yet efi24. Not sure if it is a monthly thing or like the tournaments on and off, but, they haven't done one yet. Sorry :-( To find it though there is an icon under the pull out tab where the friends, tournaments, rooms, etc. are. And by the well there is a new sort of tan hide picture under the Phoenix where you can click on to see if the event it on. I noticed it right away when I went through to see what changed :-)

Thanks MaryM1980
I think those are the new mini games though? But there are some castle challenges, that from what I read sounds like already are running or were? And 2 of the new avatars is for past castle challenges. I have no idea what those are and where to find them? It's different from the new mini games, I think? lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 12:58 AM
Can someone please (please) explain what a "castle challenge" is??
I've never seen it, I've never noticed it, I'm nearly level 56, I thought it was something for level 71 and higher? Now I see it says available from level 10. What? What is it? Where do I find it please? Thank you

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 12:19 PM
Sorry if I'm not explaining myself very well, or misunderstanding you, will try again and hope this helps
You click the item requested once, to place it on your tray.
Any item on your tray will be removed if you click it on the tray - clicking items on the tray is how you remove them. Since these are special quest items, they will simply go back to where they were before collecting them.
Do not click your tray but click the actual box, once it's green and requesting for an item, while that item is still on your tray. And that should work. Hope so... Good luck

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 5:58 AM
The box will randomly ask you for one of the items, then you need to pick it up and click the box to give it back. The box request is time limited, notice there's a green color to it, you must click it before the green color goes away, or will have to wait for next time it asks. It will not ask for all the scattered items, just few, and it's more to complete as you level up. Tip: Even if you're in the middle of cleaning 2 wardrobes or anything else, you may click to grab the item and give it to the box before the green goes away and once you do that, the green will stop and wait until Angela actually gets to it (kinda same like either Angela or Emily for that matter, when they make say coffee, one click on it when it's green will stop it, even if they're busy doing something else, and they'll get to it right after). Hope I managed to explain myself properly here? lol

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 5:53 AM
He'll pop up behind the glass window, a bit to the left from the pink shoe poster, right beneath those red shop signs (stairs, shirts, coffee...) Right from the entrance door, but much closer to the pink shoe poster

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 4:13 AM
I thought the music sounded familiar lol It is a lot like the game "Finders" if you've played it before, (available in BFG, under TM games, probably same developing team, as the graphics are a bit alike, seems friendlier this one, although I didn't check 100%, but is a nice game), same concept of gathering all kinds of materials, expanding lands, filling quests and leveling up to earn more experience and such, there are no standard levels - it's those sort of games you can dive into for hours and freely play, while doing tasks etc. I'm not sure Finders is the best of those. After all there were games like "the island castaway", or even "gemini lost", "farm tribe" and a few more nice ones I can think of. (not to mention the unforgettable and eternal "chocolatier" series and "wandering willows", god how I miss games like that!!! I believe all are still available, if you never tried... classics!) I guess you can say it falls under TM/Strategy games? Kinda adventurous but it's not a HOG.

I'm going all nostalgic here lol t's mostly a lot like "Finders", there's additional music in this one lol which is nice, and some sort of battling monsters theme to it as a mini game, hard to say how it goes from a 1 hour trial, but it seems nice, if you like the "no levels, dive in for hours" type of games. Of course they need to be very inviting to make these dives, I find this one not overwhelming me with wow, but enough to make me curious. I basically do like these sort of games, so am likely to buy this one. Hope it'll be as fun as it potentially may (these type of games have excellent potential but it takes a few hours to get into them, and if they're good, they are usually worth playing over and over several times, so yep, nice. Really wish they made more good ones of this sort lol)

Have fun!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 1:02 AM
himpsukka wrote:Thank you! I had hired Magic Max so he was standing in front of the stairs the whole time!

Oh right, yep, you have to catch him while Max is away.. yeah, quite hard this one lol
You're very welcome, happy gaming

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 12:30 AM
He's hiding behind the steps leading to the checkout

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 1:35 PM
So what I said about the special stars levels - it doesn't work like that in expert mode lol you need to both finish the task and earn enough coins to complete the day, or it will tell you to try again lol In normal it usually let me finish. Sorry!!
(all the rest works, promise lol)

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 12:59 PM
Howatch wrote:Thanks so much for the tips. Isn't it wonderful when we find a game that we enjoy so much?

Have fun!

Sure is!
Thank you so much, you too, have fun

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 10:09 AM
Howatch wrote:Thank you for that helpful information.

You are most welcome, my pleasure
Another good tip, I think, is that unlike in the regular Delicious games, here you get extra score if you chain "wardrobe" cleaning. You'll get like 10 extra points for 2 in a row, more for 3 and even more for 4... this can be very helpful to gain the 3rd star at some levels.
Oh and we get 50 coins for each star per level, and we keep getting them even if we play the same level over and over, which is more generous than in the regular delicious, and if you hire the cashier/entertainer, they're only good for that level as mentioned, but they will still be there if you replay it. So if you need to play the same level few times to get the 3 stars (depends which level and mode you're playing - it is doable), then best buy them for that level and you won't have to buy them again and again...
I'm so enjoying this game lol

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 9:45 AM
The mouse is hiding only in the regular "story line" levels. The special "yellow star" levels with a dress related task has no mouse. You'll notice there's no "hole" icon next to them either. Also only gives one star, instead of 3, and good chances to gain that star even if you didn't really make the required coins - so best to focus on the actual task and complete that - that's mandatory to pass

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 6:18 AM
I'd like to start by saying a Big thank you to Big Fish Games for bringing this game, and for the great sale it's now offered in. I so already bought it

I think this is a real great game for anyone who loves the (wonderful) delicious series and for TM lovers in general - great pace, very cool and fun game. I usually like cooking games a whole lot better than fashion games, so was a bit worried, but this one's really fun, and so good, it's a non issue for me and just as enjoyable. The story line can be skipped of course, but is kinda amusing, must say lol
There are few changes from Delicious (apart for it being more about fashion than food lol), game play wise, nothing major, but most of them are actually nice and refreshing - I really think it's a great game worth getting, and for 90 levels worth the price too.

No technical issues here either, using windows 7
Have been enjoying it all morning so far with no problems.

Definitely recommended and again, thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator