Posts created by nards1975

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Jan 14, 11 3:50 PM
it took me quite a while to complete the game and that is after skipping most of the the challenges which are tricky. it is a relatively short game and you can do it in a day. the game is ok but not terribly exciting.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 13, 11 11:34 PM
i thought this game had wonderful graphics and scenery. It starts off easy then gets more challenging. I found the puzzles challenging and used the SKIP option alot. It is like being in a fantasy world. I would highly recommend this game.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 13, 11 11:29 PM
I personally had no technical issues at all. I just downloaded the new version straight off. My game played really well.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 13, 11 11:25 PM
I used one of my credits to buy this game and it was awesome. The graphics are awesome. There are lots of different puzzles which i found a little challenging but some people may love that. I am so glad there is the SKIP option available. It is long enough game but it doesn't matter it will be over before you know it. All in all i had fun. No technical problems whatsoever.

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Jan 8, 11 8:47 PM
i cannot download this game properly no matter how many times i have tried to install and uninstall and reinstall.

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Jan 8, 11 8:44 PM
I cannot load this game at all. I get lots of error messages. it is annoying as i used a credit in order to buy it.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 8, 11 8:41 PM
I want to use one of my credits to buy the game. Is there much difference between the new version released on January 6 and the previous one?

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:52 PM
I found this game by accident on a torrent website and didn't realise what it was. I thought it would be fun and then realised it's exactly like Escape Whisper Valley.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:50 PM
There is 25 levels. Way too many if you ask me.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:49 PM
Glad i am not the only one who is bored. I love HOG and i am used to games where you explore other physical locations and there is alot of intereactive gameplay.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:47 PM
I think this game is far too long as well. And it is boring game. i am bored and still have 6 levels to go. :

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:44 PM
I have found 2 locks at several scenes but not everyone. So far i have 48 locks and still have 6 levels to go.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:42 PM
This game is almost exactly like Escape Whisper Valley. There is no intereactive game play, it is almost pure HOG with some puzzles thrown in. You cannot physically explore various locations or anything. It is still life. Some of the objects are really hard to find. I am personally getting a bit bored.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Nov 28, 10 2:38 PM
i haven't had any technical issues personally. i am just about to start Level 19. The game has 25 levels. Still a few to go!

I think this game has technical glitches because many times the game has crashed and i have received a message saying 'your profile has been corrupted'. The game will go along fine for about 10 minutes and suddenly it freezes then crashes. I have installed and uninstalled a few times. My software is up to date. I even played with the smaller screen but makes no difference. At this point the game is uninstalled. Is it worth contacting customer support??

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Nov 20, 10 8:41 PM
I cannot load this game AT ALL! When i try to open the game i only get a blank black screen and nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times. Has anyone else had issues. What can i do? I would appreciate some help.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 27, 10 1:53 AM
How is it that people can complete this game in just a few hours?? i can't get past the aerobics game.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 27, 10 1:24 AM
There is no way you can finish this game in 3 hours like some others claim they have done. The aerobics is just too hard and most people like myself seem to struggle with it. I don't like the minigames in this game at all!

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 27, 10 1:05 AM
Can you please help with the aerobics mini game? i am really struggling to get the 560 points because i can't keep up! i wish this activity had a skip option.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 27, 10 12:55 AM
I am seriously struggling with this, i am just about ready to give up the game. i am on the last level where i need to get 560 points but i am just too slow! Like other people here i just can't keep up. I wish this activity had a skip option.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator