Posts created by gvierg

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 6:39 AM
probably most players on level 74 and quite a few others on lower levels.

posted in Free the Witch on Nov 5, 16 9:59 AM
would like to play the levels with tentacles again, but i'm having a hard time finding them. does anyone know, which?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 16 1:52 AM
thank you so much, had no clue! got all exclusive pets now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 16 10:23 AM
haven't seen any. on latest level (74). how to get?

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 7, 16 9:28 AM
can't get star to switch boxes after a while

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 3, 16 12:40 PM
64 on woodlands still doesn't work and my last screen after 3rd move looks different, only by 1 single item on right-hand side, but then it won't go/work.

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 3, 16 12:35 PM
silver_hawk wrote:The Woodlands PUZZLE 64

Initial layout Large box:
oooo

Small box:

oooo
oooo
oooo

1. First move the left most orange element to the right to create a bomb like so.

oo

oo

oo

oo

Your Large box will now look like this:

oo

Next task is to get the yellow to change to a stripe element. To do that the next three moves are as follows:

2. Second move was to match the red by moving the one on the bottom upward. Your box should now look like this:

oooooooo

3. Third move to match yellow to create the stripe boost by moving the top center yellow down one. The box will now look like this:

oooooooooo
oo oo

Looking at the last (3rd) row from left to right the orange (umbrella) is a bomb and the yellow (star) is now a vertical stripe boost.

4. Grab the bomb and move it one space to the right to combine it with the yellow. It will set off a blast that will clear the lower small box.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 16 11:32 PM
every 5-10 min game says, there is no connection and goes back to starting point of last time, also lost all gifts, including 5 diamonds given for tournament reward. almost impossible to play today. play on PC, 495340 as kooka. nothing wrong with connection on my end.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 24, 16 9:27 AM
already over, barely lasted a week, got nothing, can,t even ask for spring collection items. disappointing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 16 12:27 PM
why can,t we play our friends SE terrace straight, like we do our gifting? no, if we want to play all our friends rooms, we each time have to scroll through 1 - ? , where ? might be 200. takes a long time to just play 199 - 201.
still keep it up. still nasty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 6:09 AM
please add me: 49 53 40 , (kooka)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 6:51 AM
horrible, think this is a great big cheat. instead of the usual items, that we require to do their zoom scenes, which many daily quests ask for a lot, we get a lousy 15 coins, 25 coins or single chard. before we got items, many worth more than 25 (some 90) coins, and we had our choice to sell. equally with chards, as all items are worth at least one (some3), and for a whole HOS we get 1 crappy chard.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Jan 14, 16 9:42 AM
it,s been years since the last update. What's happening with best world mosaic? just love the game, particularly rotation.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 16 7:33 AM
live in NSW, australia, and 11 am seemed to be our new midnight/day change. but now, suddenly some things change when it's midnight here. now back 2 normal with flowers, normal quests. (would not have played dice when i did). had some nasty thing before: pretended to go back to normal quests (but snowflakes still), finished a 5-part one, but no record.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 1, 16 9:54 PM
thank you very much for your replies. my fairy has old dates and doesn't function. i'm in australia and it's also the 2nd of january here.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 1, 16 6:24 AM
now as i play HOS's i get these xmas decorations. what do we do with them?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 9:31 AM
looks like none of us is having a christmas as game outlook suggests, at least most of us can still interact with new santa now on screen. hence new update urgently needed, but please don't let us lose out on progress made with santa, whether some of us get snowflakes or not (still haven't seen one).

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 15 10:52 PM
still no santa house and no snowflakes. game just crashes on trying to visit santa house and all progress on the session is lost and all presents received are not there any more. not nice

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 15 8:01 AM
hi, i was given 2 really wanted presents (only needed 1 each), but as i clicked on the christmas things (now seemed to be 3), the game froze and wanted to close. going back, neither my apple(dried fruit) nor my double base were there any more. feel ripped off! realize it's only early morning here, and 11am is when midnight castle now changes days. will i see my presents again? or maybe you should give something to casey and froggy as well!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 14, 15 7:05 AM
thanks for setting up a new page for this. feel the same, please add me: 227096

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator