Posts created by vickie39

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 12:51 AM
UNREAL!!!!! Soooo dark and blurry it's impossible!!!! Maybe 2 items on the list are visible. The rest I had to click, click, click and hope to hit one by accident, or use a hint. Finding the bears (to re-charge the hint button) if you are lucky. I think the developer took the "hidden" in "hidden object game" literally.

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 9, 10 12:40 AM
I usually have a full punch card by now............

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 6, 10 1:12 AM
it would have been nice to have the object (directions) for the mini games.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 12:37 AM
downloading very very very slowly

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 27, 10 12:45 AM
there must be slim pickins around here if BFG has to put this out. it is sooo pathetic in every way.

posted in Million Dollar Quest on Jan 25, 10 2:41 AM
game won't open for me. the load bar fills on the page with plane, pyramids, etc. then nuttin. seems the next thing i should see is the "play", "options", "exit" buttons, but they are not there. mouse moves, so it's not frozen. it's wasted 15 minutes of my trial time.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 8:41 AM
likame51 wrote:I downloaded this game and it seems to be missing something. The pages are black with big white bars where I suspect dialogue or directions should be. Has anyone else had a problem with this download??? Know a solution to this???

I'm trying to be patient, but i've had this problem on other games. Now two in a row? "Mystery Island 2" and Department 42. I've changed screen resolution - didn't help.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 1:20 AM
Didn't buy the first one because of having to "restore" items (painting, cleaning, etc.). It's boring and my hand falls asleep; having to move the mouse while holding down mouse button for soooo long to hold rags and paint brushes.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 12:42 AM
am demo-ing it now. cursor is slow and jumpy, but looks like one i'd buy for sure.

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 1, 09 9:41 AM
after 5 min of playing, i had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1!!!!! They've got to be kidding.

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 1, 09 7:12 AM
"Broken" is a good title for this one. don't even bother. even if it did work correctly, you cannot see objects. they're soooo small or ultra hidden, the less than 5 minute timer is maddening.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator