Posts created by ctitus

posted in Magic Haven on Apr 27, 16 12:53 PM
I too have received the 'Graphic Accelerator Initialization failed (Error Code OX8876086C) message. I am running Windows 10. This is the only game I have ever received this particular message. I hope there is a fix soon for everyone.

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 17, 16 8:09 AM
Bought and played some of this game yesterday. Today I tried to play and, although it loaded the game, the minute I press PLAY, it freezes. I have to use control, alt , delete in order to get out of the game.

This is so disappointing! It is the 3rd game in the last 2 weeks that I have been unable to finish. And there never seems to be a fix for any of them. As I said, disappointing.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 9:17 AM
Hi all. I am enjoying this game but cannot figure out the labyrinth in the HOP inside cell. Can anyone help? Thanks.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 5, 15 12:17 PM
Where are the 50 gold nuggets? I have played this 3 times and still can't find them, otherwise I could finish w/ the gold star. Thanks

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 24, 15 4:51 PM
I hope someone can help me as I have been stuck here for hours. I am playing the HOS to get the Medusa and cannot find the "cookie" anywhere. When I use the hint it shows a place on the right of the screen near the chair, but for the life of me I cannot find that cookie.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I have been playing through the game w/ no problems at all, until I had to exit the game. Now I cannot get back into the game. Every time I click continue the program closes. These problems w/ new games seems to be a recurring theme lately. It is very disappointing and frustrating. I hope there is a "fix" soon as I was enjoying this game.

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 15 12:05 PM
I am trying to complete HO scene in the Museum of Inventions. I have done the 5 L of water into the 3 L container to get 2 L. However I can't empty the water into the flask. Has anyone else had this problem? Or can help w/ it? Thank You.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 8, 15 4:37 PM
If I am reading your question right, then you need to hire a soldier. He can be found at the Home Base. Remember after a battle to send him "home" to heal.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 4:02 PM
The farm where you plowed, is the farm where you help find the girl. I have tried both farms and have had no luck getting the manure. HELP

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 1:41 PM
I have a shovel and 3 bags. I have bought some sails and oil. I go to the farm but find no place to get the manure. Is there something else I need to do? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 19, 15 3:50 PM
Thank you, George. I guess I haven't gotten to that point yet. Fun game!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 19, 15 12:47 PM
Hope someone can help. I have helped the man cut lumber but am unable to get cut boards. How are the boards obtained and from who? I have tried everything. Thanks.

I am glad to see that there is a fix for the gem puzzle, which I had no trouble completing. However this did not fix the "grab the key puzzle". That is where I am stuck with no where to go. Nothing moves and I can't skip. Hope this will be fixed soon so we can ALL finish this game.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 4, 15 10:36 AM
Thank you so much. I was looking at the wrong tapestry.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 4, 15 9:17 AM
Can someone please Help? Where is the queen for the chess board? I have all the other pieces. Thank you.

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Mar 1, 15 11:54 AM
I am slowly working my way through this game and am quite enjoying it. No problems so far, until I got to the laptop. Where do I find the cables so I can access the data? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 23, 15 4:27 PM
How do you get to the goldmine to get enough gold to take the posters? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 14 5:18 PM
I too bought this game and am enjoying it. However, I am stuck on the portal puzzle in the hatchery. Can't figure it out at all. SG is really no help w/ this puzzle. Any hints will be appreciated. Up to this point I really had no trouble figuring out what to do. It just takes some patience and a little back tracking.

I have opened the safe in the armory and am trying to "dress" the dummies in the correct armor. However, the greaves I took from the safe have disappeared. Cannot continue without them.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 21, 14 7:14 AM
I made it through to level 43 before the game froze, over and over. I also have the timer issue. Hope this is fixed soon. Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator