Posts created by angelwingz7

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 12, 08 7:26 PM
prpldva Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate this more than I can say. I hope some day I may be able to help you in some small way. So glad you are monitoring this forum.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 12, 08 6:12 PM
I got grey but, can't get gold. I really appreciate help in getting the gold. thank you so much

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 12, 08 5:07 PM
Thank you sooo much prpldva, you are an ace with this game. And fast. I try to get them on my own first. But, three of them, including these two had me stumped. I see others who try to help, but, you are always right one the money. Thanks again.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 12, 08 4:59 PM
Thank you so much Prpldva

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 12, 08 4:45 PM
I was able to get both in bronze but, can't seem to get the sequence right for the gold. Please help me, ty

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 9, 08 9:53 PM
Wow, WTG prpldva congrats on completing this game. BUT, please, please don't go anywhere. I think this little fish is going to need your help. You have meen very helpful to a lot of us little fish in this pond. If anyone can be creative enough to make more rooms or levels it will be you.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 9, 08 7:23 PM
prpldva thank you sooooo much. You are a life saver and one of the great fish in the pond.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 9, 08 6:09 PM
I fixed the light in the subway, but, don't know how to get the puzzle piece between the two trains. I have the pass and a gold key and a silver key in my inventory. Pleeeease help.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 9, 08 5:53 PM
Ok, I guess I posted question in wrong place. I fixed the light, have the pass and I have two keys in my inventory. One gold key and one silver key. Can someone tell me how do I get the puzzle piece between the trains. This is driving me crazy. ty

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 9, 08 5:20 PM
I got the electrical tape, light bulb, pass an a gold key and a silver key. I repaired the light, but, how do I get the puzzle piece between the trains?

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 4, 08 12:28 AM
[b]Please have the timer as an option. At my age I need the relaxed mode. Don't want to have a heart attack from the pressure of timed mode. I do like the suggestion of more interaction between the characters and user. Also, more minigames outside the books, perhaps in order to open another book have to solve a problem or minigame from another place in the room. I really enjoyed this episode of Azada and am looking forward to Azada 3, hope it's real soon. You have a great team.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator