Posts created by Vkann

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Nov 4, 13 2:42 PM
I would love to know this myself. What a great game and quite relaxing it was, and not taxing at all be because there was no time limit.

My hands don't work so good now, so these games are perfect for me.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Oct 26, 13 4:20 PM
I would like to say that I loved this game , except for most of the rooms having spiders in them. I cannot handle these, so please remember that with games.

Big City games, Vacation Quest games and the Matchmaker Joining hearts, sorry and also the Dream Inn game. I find these types of games relaxing, no time limits which are too quick for me no match 3 because of time limits too and being overly bright this can have a bad effect on me.

I am writing this also to get any other games that sound like I would like that you know of. I am in a wheelchair and the computer and your games have become a big part of my life. I do have .
I hope what I have written here is alright.

THANKING YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP AT ALL YOU CAN GIVE ME

posted in Gardenscapes on Oct 26, 13 12:22 AM
I am finding that I am leaning towards the more relaxing games at the moment, have played this and the one with the Mansion, but I am finding things in nearly every room, spiders I hate them. I also liked the Big City games. The Vacation Quest games.
I just wanted to know whether anyone could tell me of anymore relaxing type games that have no crawly things in them and are not a match 3 or time mangement games as I have trouble with my hands.
So if anyone can help I would be grateful. I am in a wheelchair stuck at home all day and these games and my computer have met a lot to me.

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CAN HELP ME IN WHATEVER WAY.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator