Posts created by kcasey57

posted in Dreamland on Jun 23, 11 8:47 PM
i managed to find 19 starfish...only 16 marbles...aaaack....

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 6, 11 8:43 PM
well after completing this game...i was shocked... I Have to applaud the developers..this was an awesome game..i love games that make me think..beautiful scenes very detailed..I was hooked when i started the demo...i will give a bit of advice if you haven't bought it...you need to..this is one of the best i have played in a long time...i buy alot of the games especially CE and this one has most of them beat hands down...WTG BFG

posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 11:28 PM
spoiler alert*****

i don't remember if its above the museum or above the pipe bar outside you will see a fan rotating...u can click on it...you stuff the pipe into that fan and get the bolts you need for your engine...

posted in Blood and Ruby on Apr 2, 11 11:30 AM
This is a good game...a little short but good...from the beginning music to all the beautiful graphics... some of the items are small but you should be able to find them. I finished over half the game in the trial..it is well worth it though..I got a little turned around but the one thing i loved about this game is the map..you can click it and decide where ya want to go without having to go area to area to area and find you went the wrong way.. which i have done on a few other games...Great find/Great buy...wtg BFG

posted in Blood and Ruby on Apr 2, 11 11:17 AM
re gold coins have you gone to the library and used your coins??? they need to be put in a certain order in the desk...

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 27, 11 9:44 PM
VoGat...I have played quite a few of your games...for the most point I have thoroughly enjoyed them..always beautiful back grounds and scenery..I have played the puppet show series and loved them, elixir of immortality, reincarnations and quite a few others....I enjoyed the scenery in this one...the only problem it was too short...it took about 2 1/2 hours straight play time...now was the game worth the purchase? yes it was. would I recommend it? yes. keep up the good work guys...

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 27, 11 9:30 PM
i suggest contacting customer support the little green envelope to the right...maybe they can help

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 27, 11 9:29 PM
i have to agree....they could have made the evil king come out and have another type of puzzle or something to go with it. then once she completed the puzzle she could put the amulet and it show him being drawn back into the box. this game was way tooo short...

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 11 12:17 PM
hopefully you have already figured this one out...you need to locate the key for the handcuffs you will find it in one of the hidden object games....

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 11 12:11 PM
what are you having problems with....I can tell you there is alot of going back and forth...with this game...

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 7:14 PM
hey byzzyone...if you have purchased the other 2 puppet shows...you will see the connection with felicia...one of them was puppetshow joyville...and the other was puppetshow.. souls of the innocent...

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 7:04 PM
ACVEGAS...if you are at the beginning where the tree with the cage is look to the left...that is where the saloon is...hope it helps

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 7:00 PM
just so ya know its actually a fish hook you will get to retrieve the other button from the step as for the magnet..that is for the well

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 10:56 PM
there was only 1 other hog i got and it was almost twice as big as this one..it was chronicles mystery tree of life...that was a crazy game...but i loved it....

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 10:50 PM
when you are by the saw mill on the left there is a small cave you need to hang the lantern...on the wall is the scale pan...

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 6:43 PM
I will say some of the games that have come out lately I could almost finish in the 1 hour trial. this one I downloaded and it took me roughly 5 hours to complete....it made me think and have to look...thats what i like about hidden object games...you gotta think. i see some people having issues...i didn't have any issues and only used 1 hint...didn't care too much for the ending...they should have let ya at least look around....otherwise it was a great game....

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 6:38 PM
actually you shoot the wolf in the cage with a tranquilizer dart...can't remember where i got it...

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 6:29 PM
turn the middle one to the left and the big one to the right...it will lock into place

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 8:29 AM
if you go out by where the barge is....you will see a door boarded up...on the house...if you already have the explosive which is needed to open the lock....use the ax on the boards and once inside lookaround....you will find it

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 11 9:26 PM
the pictures of the musicians are on the notes in that general area...where the puzzle is....you have to look for emily's notes....lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator