Posts created by gum_nut

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 28, 10 9:34 PM
me too! her arm moves but I cant get the tape or the code !!!

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Jul 18, 10 10:29 PM
hi linda

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on May 27, 10 7:23 AM
[b]I really liked this game,just difficult enough to keep me interested,but why oh why do most HOGS have such slack endings!

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 16, 10 2:08 AM
hi U got the same prob with the chain,I did manage after many tries to get the gold coins but i dont have a hope of getting the sickle to free the monkey.Is there a way to make the cage stay up longer.Would be glad of any help,Thank you.

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Dec 30, 09 10:31 PM
love this game too.not easy but not so hard that its impossible to do.I just finished it and I felt a real sense of accomplishment.Now,where is the sequel???

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Nov 7, 09 3:02 AM
I just finished too.Great game where is edition 2? I dont fancy Civil War game as I am an Aussie and I know zilch about it!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Oct 14, 09 6:47 AM
hi everyone,I just got this game a couple of hours ago.I am stuck at the arches and cant get any further.I have an X and a feather and I cant get out of that scene unless I do something (but what???) nothing goes purple like they say it does please help.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 15, 08 3:20 AM
know how you feel phoebe,you get all ready to have a good game and then you cant get in ssssssss

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 15, 08 3:10 AM
first I cldnt get into Riddle until i had about 10 tries now I cant get into my fave fairway soiltaire.It says it cant get tokens,try again and I have tried lots of times

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator