Posts created by kisykiss

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 21, 15 10:24 PM
lady_sabelle wrote:3 days

Thanks lady_sabelle! That is my next one to study once I am done with the Physics.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 21, 15 2:30 PM
Anyone know how long the Chemistry one takes yet?

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 17, 15 5:21 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:Oh, crimineys winner, are the workers gonna start asking us for stuff now too! Sheesh, this god stuff gets a bit tiring... cuppa joe all around

Thanks! I will need alot more coffee if they keep this up. My workers MAY start asking me for stuff since my daughter says I work them to much. But they do get breaks! I cant be on 24/7 after all. They get a break when I do. Seems fair to me. Lol!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 17, 15 5:19 PM
winnerkooties wrote:
Maybe he was talking to YOU about something. You ARE his god, aren't you?

LMAO! I would think he might have been, but his back was to me. So IF he was trying to talk to me, he needs to learn better manners.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 17, 15 4:19 PM
So as I was playing today, I had all of my workers but one doing stuff. I was saving him for clearing out the grass & obstructions. As I was scrolling around looking for Mana, I found him standing by himself animatedly talking to-- wait for it---- NO ONE! LMAO! His hands were all over the place as he was holding this conversation. Lol! So I think I need to ask the Gods to give me a Hospital to build so I can get him some help!! It was quite humorous to watch him. Maybe he was talking to a ghost I cant see, not sure.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 16, 15 10:30 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:What happens? You type in the profile name, click add and then it just closes the box?

^^ This happened to me as well. I had to restart my comp. to get it to "fix itself". IF you have done this as well I would recommend sending in a ticket to tech support. Sorry you are having this issue.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 16, 15 9:41 AM
Welcome!
The level you are on doesn't determine the amount of friends you have. I had this problem a few days ago myself. I added my friends but nothing happened. So I closed out my game & re opened it. My friends were showing up then. I would try that. There has been glitches in the game.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 7:05 PM
Thanks!
I also had lost 10,000 food ans ALL the progress I had going on in my quarries, forresters, windmills & farms. It really sucked. Hopefully they will get all these bugs fixed soon.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 4:39 PM
That is great info to know when that happens to the rest of us. I may have to try that & see if that gets me anywhere. Maybe tomorrow as I am not sure I want to do much with with it today as I got kicked out of the game again today & lost ALL my mana & crystals when I activated the mana column.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 9:04 PM
OK I am NOT happy here. I was 10 minutes into activating the Celestial column had my mana up to 110 was about to cast several spheres when all of a sudden I kicked out of game for maintenance issues. When I got back in the column was no longer activated, I have lost the crystals I earned to be able to activate it & my mana is now at zero!! WTH??!!!! This is so NOT cool!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 3:40 PM
That did it!! It took my 4 times in the quarry & LOTS & LOTS of mana to get that darn head piece I needed. Lol!! Thanks so much again!!!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 2:02 PM
Thanks zoozoo!! Once I read your reply I had to smack myself on the forehead. Lol! It made perfect sense to me then. Lol!
I'm going to go right in & play with my quarry now.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 12:19 PM
Hey all. I am trying to get the Statue Of Goddess set. I am short one piece to complete it that I need for the daily quest. I am not going to spend the 180 to buy it. I cant remember where or what we have to do to get those pieces. Does anyone remember how?

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 13, 15 11:52 AM
Pick axe takes 8 1/2 hours

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 1:52 PM
I have noticed for me anyway when I am clearing a harpie nest or nests if I have the screen at the tree where the come from & watch them, they dont attack. But when the screen is somewhere else when I clear the nests, then they do start attacking. Maybe its this way with others as well.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 1:49 PM
sue3156 wrote:Can you tell me how to add friends in divine academy please. ty

In the middle of your bottom screen where you have your sets & storage shown you should see a tab when 2 heads. You click on that & it will show you your friends. When you want to add someone you need to click on the invite tab & type in the profile name of the person you want to add.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 11:29 AM
Have you closed out the game completely? If not that would be my suggestion. Colse it out & then open it up again. IF that doesnt work I have also restarted my pc & re opened the game. Hope one of these helps you.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 11:25 AM
I usually play this game with the sound off. That way my daughter can watch tv (my pc desk is in the living room), I have played other games when you are about to be attacked where you got a notice saying it was about to happen. So for me something like-- "Harpie attack about to happen" would be of great help. Those buggers like to just stay at the top of the screen to much. LOL!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 10:54 AM
Well when I went into the game today my friends were finally showing up. YEA!!! They wouldnt last night for me. So glad to see you all again on my list. LOL! So today I will continue to re-add everyone else. Glad to know it was just a glitch.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 7:14 PM
It seems that all my friends have disappeared on me today. I have 4 "new" people who I dont recognize their names. When I try to re-add everyone I had nothing happens. So my question is- Is this the newest glitch going on, or has everyone abandoned me. (Hoping for the glitch this time.)
Any one else going through this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator