Posts created by coqa

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 14 10:00 AM
Hi Orphaned
Thank you for the welcome.
I guess I posted in wrong place, although I didn't really see it as a tech issue as it only happened at those points and worked when changing screen the rest of the time. Just an annoyance.
Goes along with changing cursor to avoid lag and changing 'window' to avoid flashing. It only happens on occasional game rest of time fine.
Have checked tech thread and help button, customer service next.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 14 9:31 AM
I had interesting problem with vines. I thought I had cleared them but nothing happened, in the end I skipped. The vines all moved around and ended with the same configuration that I had initially!!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 14 11:36 AM
Can anyone tell me why loading during game seems to take forever. Whilst the wolf and chick are nice am getting fed up looking at them. Everything else works at speed. Is it to do with my comp.

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Jan 5, 14 8:41 AM
I can't light well until I get well wheel which is stuck under rock. Any ideas how I can get wheel from under rock? Really stuck. Help

I don't think you have to catch them all I certainly didn't and completed 3 stars! Must be some other clue. If you have CE version then check strat guide. Must admit I haven't as wasn't a problem

I didn't catch them all but kept playing, not sure how or if it had anything to do with what was in the bank. Still managed to get 3 stars. If you have the CE version check the strat guide. I must admit I haven't as didn't have problem.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 10, 13 11:03 AM
Gertie23 thankyou, but tried that too, no luck. Is BF listening?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 9, 13 8:37 AM
Sorry me again. Usually play BF on my laptop so tried loading onto my mainframe with brand new hard drive (windows 8) and had same problem.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 9, 13 8:13 AM
Skyepearl I am glad its not just me. I too sent a Dr Felix on previous game, plus disc with support team and have done everything suggested to no avail. Never had a problem until I got a new comp a few months ago with windows 8 and has been downhill since!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 8, 13 10:36 AM
Am attempting to play trial but everything sooooo slloooow. Have done all BF checks and everything up to date. Shame it looked to be a good game. Happening a lot lately with BF games. Either very slow or delay on cursor. Is it just windows 8?

I had same problem, in the end I had to skip, annoying

posted in The Path of Hercules on Aug 21, 13 8:15 AM
I too am having difficulties with this. Not only does my hammer handle have a 'timer' to its right which I can't get rid of but I also can't clear the frozen square top right. Have sat for ages and ages and ages!!!! Can anyone help?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jun 2, 13 10:19 AM
Previous message works, but actually quicker if you don't upgrade the mansions. No need.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Oct 7, 12 8:52 AM
I too agree about the length of this game. 30mins over demo. Fortuntely or unfortunately which ever way you look at it I used a 'freebie'.
I enjoyed the game during demo it was very different so was looking forward to more but was very disappointed. Wish I had looked at forum first. What a waste of a potentially good game.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 1, 11 10:24 AM
Happy New Year
I thought this game was very good, it took me just over 6hrs thats with getting lost!!!. I don't go very fast. So well worth the money.
I too feel somewhat fed up at times especially these days that many of the latest games do not play on my 17", but have got round this by dropping the screen resolution. Its not ideal and really annoying when you start a game then have to come out again to change.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator