Posts created by Michelles_Bells

posted in City of Fools on Jun 27, 12 8:33 AM
I'm at 120. I have a piece of paper with a combination on it and some gold jewelry left.
???

posted in City of Fools on Jun 27, 12 8:11 AM
raynestormrn wrote:the park is that triangular area on the map above the fountain (near station). there's two entry points up there, one goes to the peeing statue, the other is near the radio station

Thanks!!!

posted in City of Fools on Jun 26, 12 1:57 PM
You are awesome!!!!!

PS- where in the world is the Park????

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 26, 12 1:37 PM
awesome. Thanks Mcurty.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 26, 12 1:30 PM
You can build 2 houses and a dovecote to get 100 happiness, but after that I'm stuck on how to get 3 stars for this level...

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 26, 12 8:33 AM
ok, I've got it-
Build a saw mill
then explore and build 2 more mansions,
give all your mansions gardens,
then demolish the cabin and build a dovecroft,
release all the doves,
build the 2000 wood bridge and build a hive
then be sure you have 500 wood and destroy the sawmill
build a cabin

Done.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 26, 12 8:07 AM
Me neither. But I just had a thought- I'll try something and get back to you.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:23 AM
Through the smoker's lounge. I believe there's a game in one of the panels that you have to solve to get the stairs to the attic to open behind the fireplace. Be sure to grab the step stool in the smokers lounge before you head up there!

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:21 AM
53,575 but not all the rooms were unlocked when I finished. That's really bugging me. lol

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:19 AM
Just finished it, but not all the rooms became unlocked for me. It took me about 2.5 hours - got stuck on the second part of the basement door key. lol

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:10 AM
Can you use them to unlock the door on the first floor in the smoker's lounge?

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:04 AM
You'll use the Tkey in the attic. The basement "door" is on the kitchen floor- it's a circular lock. I can't find the second part of that handle though...

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:00 AM
I'm stuck on the bolt cutter key as well. I visited the attic and finished that puzzle, which gives you 1 of the 2 parts to the kitchen floor lock.

I'm not sure where else / what else I can do at this point. There has to be a key out there somewhere, but right now I have a plunger, 2 sciencey-looking pieces and a dust rag.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 6, 11 1:10 PM
Good question- I'm so not there yet. I just moved into the hotel... which was silly since there was no price listed on the penthouse. lol

Good luck!!

posted in Path To Success on Jul 6, 11 11:59 AM
There are several bugs in the game, but the game play is more challenging than Life Quest. It has kept me entertained all afternoon and I'm only on my 4th or 5th challenger. The biggest issue is that there is no Help option in the menu and the tutorial turns off halfway through the first challenge. So when I got stuck (due to a bug in the game), I had to get on Big Fish forums to get the answer. Thank goodness for friendly, helpful gamers.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 4, 11 10:09 AM
I had the same problem- I even uninstalled the game and came back to it. I can't get the spray bottle to work most of the time, but when it does work the game won't let me click on either of the sponges- and I have more than enough money to buy them. :/

Disappointing- this seems like a pretty fun game.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 17, 11 10:34 AM
J0an wrote:There is an update that lowers level 90's $ needed. I haven't found the update at BigFish yet. I think I'll email support and request it though because I'm stuck too!

Let us know when you find that update- I'm stuck on 90 and it's impossible to get the Goal, even on Relaxed Mode. There aren't enough customers to make the goal, even if you keep each of them at max hearts. Disappointing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator