Posts created by tofinofish

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 8:17 PM
I created a new profile .. it only took me as far as the end of the demo and yes I have bought the game and yes I tried this after I bought it. my conculsion is I am very unhappy I very much liked this game when I played the demo but now even after I bought it nothing.. I am unhappy and tired of trying everything and forwith will not being buying a game for a while... I wish I knew what to do ...

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 4:38 PM
tried failed... any ideas on what else I can do I would really like to play this game.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 3:13 PM
Well unistalling and reinstalling didn't help me one bit same thing goes to black screen with only the empty inventory bar , menu and hint buttons showing, the music plays nicely tho. I will try the help for blank screen if that doesn't work any other ideas.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 12:55 PM
Add me to the list... I really enjoyed the demo, bought the game..went to play it and it took me to the ball at first I thought great I'll start off where it ended then after Anna and Shakessspeare finished their dialogue , it went to the demo end thanks for playing the demo. I exited and then started up the game again this time when the main menu stated and I pressed play it went to a blank screen with like others before me have said an empty inventory, menu button and the hint girl. this is very disheartening after such a wonderful dem to only have the anticapated game do this.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 10:50 AM
Well I just finished the demo.. I love shakespeare..

I liked the game the story was good The graphics were clear... I had no problem finding the items and working my way to the next thing to do. I liked the part where Shakesspeare shares his story with young Anna... very endearing. I good game in my opinion..will buy.

Please don't be discouraged by the first few reveiws and try the demo yourself. The items you will need area t the top.. and when the game first begins even if you have picked expert mode there is a pop up that tells you how this game works ..read it and you will have no problem.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 8:48 AM
I was looking forward to this game coming out, I downloaded it without reading the reveiws first. I will play the demo and let you know what I think. At least now AFTER I read some of the reveiw I will know what to expect.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 12:46 PM
Oh good grief... its aalways the simplest solution thank gets a person stumped.. thank you

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Oct 2, 11 3:49 PM
Crone00 wrote:What a great game! Does anyone know of any other games like this one. I was sorry when it was over. Yes I did the second one but I am looking for more.

There is a second tiny big bang game ? waht is it called? Or did I just simply misunderstand you here.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 11 9:15 PM
I have never tried this series sounds like I should give it a try.

I bought the game , enjoying it even tho the screen goes black between scenes. I am in the cementary . everthing just fine until I went up the ladder to enter the cabin. THEN....
the cursor froze so I paused game then unpaused and it started the froze for good . so I shut down and restarted my computer open the game and it froze while loading. so now I can't close it properly or play it.

any suggestions.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 13, 11 8:38 PM
what is an RPG?

Well I enjoyed the demo and when I first saw that little gnome I was thinking now where did I see him before ..oh yeah the Queen of Spades. I enjoyed the demo and so bought the game.. I enjoyed it and the bonus game and will be looking forward to the next one . I found the music to be tedious or maybe because I was tired, but thats why we have volume control. It was difintely different that the Queen of Spades , I think it was longer, I only used the stragey guide three times, and I only skipped one puzzle because it was getting annoying . I will give it another go when I play this game this winter again.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 9:34 AM
Did the demo yesterday.. it is indeed a strang one....I liked it. The graphics are nice and clear theonly thing that has to go is the doctor and his huge needle. I buy it eventually .. I promised hubby no more for awhile .. But I am making a list....

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 16, 11 3:39 PM
Hmmm I have only played the demo so far but lets see going by previuos game experince is there a monster / demon you can throw them at? or a door that is locked you can use them on? Or perhaps you need to move some rocks froma mine opening.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 10, 11 9:58 PM
Hello I have tried to down load this game three timesand this is a first for me with Big Fish Games. I think this game has loaded a nd I go to play it and I get a message saying access violation program terminated. What pray tell is that all about can anyone shed light on this. each time I have uninstalled it and then redownloaded it with same results.

no problem downloading it did so very quickly for me. found it a little creepy, didn't mind the mini games even though so far they were pretty easy. had a good laugh at where the demo ended (with 17 minutes to spare) its a cliff hanger will I survive to find out buy the full game. at the end of the demo the investagator was making crying or struggling sounds so perhaps the voices will come later. I myself don't mind no voices as some games dialouge and voice effects sound pretty corny. looks like a good game too. Nice clear graphics I played no tutorial as probably do alot of other fishies and had no problem didn't notice about the SG 'cause i forgot to look but most likely it will be there with the full game but unless this game gets harder a person probably won't need it. good game I think fairly easy to play . this will be a difinite maybe for me . ( My husband says no game buying for a while, so I need to save up a bit) LOL . I think this one is worth trying the demo so give it a try. Happy gaming fellow fishies.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 20, 11 5:15 PM
while I downloaded the demo dispite all the reveiws (and I read all of them) and much to my surprise when I clicked on the options my name was already there which means of course I had tried this game before at some time in the distant past, nice of them to let me try again some games won't do that. As soon as I saw the map of the train lines I remembered this game, I remember that I got good and lost too. I'll never meet my vampire love unless I can get there now can I. It is a drag because of all the connections etc. This was one of the first big fish games I ever tried. I'll probably keep the demo to fill rainy days (of which there have been alot of lately.) but I myself will not be buying this one. perhaps by the end of this demo I'll be able to see my way out of the subway.

So as to wether I agree with the majority of the reveiws... yes but what makes it boring and frustrating is the endless connections one must make, and because of this the game does not flow nicely. there are alot better game to chose from if you are looking for a nice long relaxing game. I would check those out first. but if you would like by all means try the demo. As for me this is a no buy.

did the demo with out reading reveiws.. I liked this game interesting blend of truth and fiction. Alien theme unusaual which is refreshing after all the vampires and lost kids lately. After the intro it doesn't take long to get off the boat.. I played in advance mode without hints using the stragey guide only if completely dumbfounded. I liked the graphics nice and clear, puzzle were simple so far ( I have only played the demo to this point) I found that the clues as to what to do where were basically commonsense and led well into each other. I found that the demo was too short as once you enter the temple your demo is over even if you have time left over which I had a lot of left. I growl at this but in the postive in was a good place to end the demo as it made me want to play more and I had played enough to know that yes I liked it. I will be buying this game in the near future. great game very refreshing. A person should at lest do the demo and decide for themseleves.

Also should mention this is one the few times I've seen a mute button in the options menu.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 8:35 AM
I just thought I would encourage anyone who's interested to try this demo. I tried and got the CE and enjoyed it throughly.There is some "flying" back and forth between locations but not so much it becomes tediuos. Try the game aand judge for yourself.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 11 8:29 AM
I enjoyed this demo, interesting story line. I will be saving up for this one. give the demo a try if you haven't already.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator