Posts created by Smalldeveloper

posted in Garden Rescue on Jun 1, 12 12:39 AM
Garden Rescue level 28th walkthrough was sended to Ozziefishboy PM.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 31, 12 7:59 AM
Hi, Ozziefishboy.
I can do walkthrough specially for you (28th level GENERAL), give me a couple days :-)

posted in Garden Rescue on May 25, 12 5:45 AM
Thanks for your positive responses! The feedback from our players is very important for us as developers.

MrsLadybug:
The number of prizes depends on the balance, so that the game would not seem too easy. The idea with transferring plants is not bad at all; maybe we’ll consider it for the continuation of the game.

LavenderLion:
Whether we’ll have the continuation of the game depends on our players’ positive feedback, as well as the demand for the Part 1.
We all hope that Garden Rescue 2 will appear!

Daisy_May:
Wow! Thanks for such a detailed report!
It’s my personal promise to you that we’ll add the 4? button to the already existing Pause, 1X and 2X in Garden Rescue 2.
We’ll also consider the idea of gathering coins without clicks and road markers.

To everyone:
We’re sorry for the delay in our responses. We still have lots of work with Garden Rescue. Now we’re going to launch the game in 7 languages, and right after that an iPad version!!!

posted in Garden Rescue on May 8, 12 12:23 PM
Hi!
I'm Garden Rescue developer.

I will really appreciate if you will share your thoughts about our game: what do you like most and what not?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Garden Rescue on May 6, 12 4:13 PM

Search Youtube.com for "garden rescue 3 level"

posted in Garden Rescue on May 4, 12 5:22 AM
Search Youtube.com for "garden rescue 30 level" to watch walkthrough of Level 30.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 4, 12 5:21 AM
Search Youtube for "garden rescue 12 level" to see walkthrough of Level 12th.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 4, 12 4:22 AM
gink99 wrote:I have tried the last level many times but I keep getting all the strawberries eaten. At first I was having problems with the flying bugs since there are very few corn plants given and if I don't put them in the right spot they move the strawberries. Now I can't get through the big boss no matter what I try.

I am hoping someone has been able to get the last level done and can give some help. I am doing it on the easy level but still can't get it.

Thanks!

Garden rescue - Level 30 sergeant walkthrough was send to PM

posted in Rolling Spells on Mar 8, 11 9:30 AM
The game is available for iPad now!
Search "Rolling Spells HD" in iTunes.

posted in Rolling Spells on Jan 28, 11 9:04 AM
mastermacros, unicornone, if you have ATI video cards you should download and update the ATI catalyst drivers to the 10.9a hotfix drivers.

(link removed by moderator)

I think it help.

posted in Magic Sweets on Jan 27, 11 2:15 PM
I have enjoyed playing this game. It wasn't easy to reach gold, but I've done it... for several levels. Real challenge and cute graphics. It's a buy for me!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator