Posts created by felinefi

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 15 9:50 AM
Hello. The runes are only visible when you use the scroll of secrets in the scene. You can see the bottom of the scroll in the upper right corner. Click on it and select it to see the runes and other info in the scenes.
Cheers! Fi

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 4:00 PM
That's odd. I just got to that part and was able to pick up the spring. Not sure if I did anything different or if it is just a glitch for some.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 15 4:38 PM
I think you just need to back up out of that scene. It seems the bonus chapter starts in the "second" scene. I discovered it by accident!

Cheers! Fi

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 11:01 AM
If you hover over various parts of the chest symbols will light up and the chest will open. Cheers! Fi

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 2:12 PM
Fortunately, I very rarely if ever have any technical issues with BigFish games but on this one I did. Tried uninstalling and re-installing to no avail.

I'm playing on a Dell XPS, Windows 7. Got this error code:

Error Access violation at 0x0046CE08 (tried to write to 0x00090BB8), program terminated.

ETA: I realize this issue is usually related to not having driver updates installed. Everything is up to date.

Have you collected the snake catcher stick? You'll need it to fight the snake.

Thank you Bartsister!! This was driving me crazy and I was able to get through!!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 15 7:18 PM
Bummer! Sorry it didn't help.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 7:50 PM
Did you pull the handle after entering the code?

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 15 3:22 PM
raspust wrote:No matter how hard I try, there is no way to find an anchor or a monkey wrench. When I use a hint it doesn't show the location of the item but says I should go somewhere else?! Can this be a glitch? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail.
As far as I can remember, I pressed the green light on the traffic lights an it changed to a green one with a bicycle.

The anchor is behind one of the statues on the tower. Hope that helps.

I haven't gotten to the monkey scene yet.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 12:32 PM
Hi hopieq: When you to get a HO where a match 3 is available there is little gold circle on the lower left (just next to the guide). You can click that to switch to a match 3.
You have to do a few HOPs that don't have a match 3 option before you get to those that do.

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 7:08 PM
Hello: I just finished that part. It's a bucket you need to collect the cherries in. It gets placed on the monkey's chest. Hope this helps!

Does anyone know what that is? If I click on it nothing happens. Thanks!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 4:06 PM
I ended up buying it anyway. I really like the morphing objects too, those are my favorite!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 1:07 PM
Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 10:24 AM
46 pages including the bonus chapter.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 10:14 AM
Are there any?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 14 9:30 AM
You may have already tried this but before you move the vine put the magnet right at the hooked end of the vine that is going to grab the medallion. It's frustrating to get stuck!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 14 9:17 AM
Hi smck: You need to obtain a magnet before you can use the vine to get the medallion...hope this hint helps! If you need more info let me know :-)

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 7:26 PM
For everyone that is making the Ouija Board power comments can I ask how old you are?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator