Posts created by j62janet

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jan 12, 18 3:59 AM
It seems that this problem hasn't been fixed, and I didn't realise that the game had a problem, trust me!

At the moment I'm between the bathroom and the bedroom, with nothing in my inventory, I've got to find steps for the step ladder, and I think a plug for the bath, other than that, I'm stuck, can anyone help me please?

I've re-done this topic, because the old one has been locked

I'm not to sure where it is, but have you looked at the guide, it may tell you in that, good luck

Mick Jagger was old when he was young, if you get me, drugs and fast living, I think I'll pass on it!!
Great game

Is anyone finding the curser is a bit strange, kind of spaced out, and odd, because mine is?

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 18 9:50 AM
I do agree with you, I'd like more light hearted games, but not silly games, I don't like Match 3, and I don't like Time management.
Good luck with the thread

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 18, 17 1:23 AM
I use Windows 8.1
It downloaded OK, but when I opened it up, to didn't go to full screen, and it was white, so I don't understand it at all, so it's a no for me, all of a sudden it ended, and when back to game manager, as though my demo was out

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on Dec 12, 17 10:02 AM
Is there going to be a sequel to this game?

the one thing I do like about the game is, as well as the word 'loading' you have a picture as well, only having the word 'loading' used to drive me nuts!

posted in Witchcraft: Pandora's Box on Dec 10, 17 10:24 AM
I haven't got a clue what to do now, the map shows me nothing at all, and the hint doesn't work either, completely stuck

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 17 9:47 AM
There's a clock on the wall, I've done the first part of it, but the map still says there's something to do in the room, when I click on the hint, it tells me to go to the clock, when I do the picture goes really odd, and then you drop back to the work room, can anyone help me please?

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 17 9:08 AM
When I played this game on my windows 8.1 laptop, it wouldn't open fully, I've downloaded the game to my husbands windows 10 laptop, and it plays alright, so I'm happy about this

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 17 2:13 PM
I am having the same problem, and I have done what has been suggested, and it stayed the same, are we going to get a solution to this fault, for example an update to correct the problem, I don't want my money back, I want to be able to play this game, why don't the developers make sure that all problems and issues are corrected before it's released, as Big Fish members, occasionally we are asked to try a game before it's released, to see if the game plays alright, so why can't the developers do the same.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 17 7:37 AM
Yes it's the same for me as well, I have tried the needles, but nothing happens, I have a fixed net but it still says that I can fix it, I hope that it's sorted out soon

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 9:57 AM
I don't like spiders either, I was OK with these though, I hope you enjoy playing them, I'm playing the games for the second time

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 16, 17 12:49 AM
You are very welcome, I am pleased you managed to do it

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 15, 17 7:11 AM
Thank you, I was looking for it, thank goodness for this forum

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 15, 17 7:10 AM
Use the hint, it lights up when you are on the item you need

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 13, 17 12:04 AM
This game is certainly different, and usually I say no to them, but this time I didn't, the HOS are challenging at times, and the hint system different, it took me until yesterday to see it lights up when it gets to the object.
I like the game, but I doubt I'll buy another game, I only got it because I had a token, and I didn't want to lose it, like I have in the past
I do love the cat, and the things he says, adorable

The one thing I do like about this game is, if you leave a HOS and exit the game, unlike other games, you don't have to start again, you start off where you left, which is great

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 12, 17 10:05 AM
that's what I've just noticed, it makes it allot easier to find the object, I came on to tell the person who started this thread

Does anyone know who the developer of these games, I'd like to contact them to ask them to make the transition between scenes better, without the 'loading' word come up each time, it's very tiresome

I found out it's Elefun games, and lo and behold you can't contact them, what a bloody surprise

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator