Posts created by cefortner

posted in Poker Superstars III on Oct 31, 12 9:33 PM
how many times are you going to seat at a table with six players and twin hands comes up. I don't think so these are **** deals just like the sucker hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Oct 30, 12 11:38 PM
I'am sick and tired of the sucker hands at any poker the persons on either side of you are not going to get a full house in two hands, one after the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 12 4:07 PM
lisanti wrote:If you look farther back in this forum, you will find several posts about this - what was learned by earlier players is that the wires won't spark (nor will the iron bar show up) until you have exhausted your conversation with the Coast Guard, and it takes longer than you think. There are a couple of "Is anybody there" and " is this a mayday call", but keep going until the Coast Guard asks which lighthouse, you answer, and the power goes out. You can see someone by the window (outside), and if you go out then, you will see sparks from the wire. HTH.

Thank you very much. I was having the same problem. Now I know what to do.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 9:31 AM
Rugby1 wrote:Playing on an IMAC and have run into a difficulty. In the segment in the stables you must find a code to be able to unlock a secret compartment under a statue. However, I cannot find the code. I believe I have done all the required moves, but I cannot proceed until I get the code and I cannot find it. Is this a bug on the MAC or am I just missing something?

[/You can't do this until you do the moon phase game with the lanterns. I need to find the mirror for the lantern that the statue is holding. I've looked in the strategy guide but I can't find where it is. If you know will you please reply. I'm stuck. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I will do that. I knew I must be missing something, but I couldn't figure out what.

I am having a problem with the buttons on the steps in the back yard. The strategy guide shows to push three buttons, but when I do nothing happens. I am stuck. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 16, 11 12:53 PM
I just pruchased the game today and I am stuck. When I click on the crab, bird, and snake nothing happens. I have no pickaxe handle and I cannot go any further. Any suggestions?

I haven't made it to any of the hidden object scenes yet so I don't know if they are OK or not.

Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator