Posts created by suzee52

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 8:55 PM
Yes you do need to clear the very bottom left hand side dirt box as it contains emeralds that the super bomb does not clear when exploded; it manages to clear the very bottom right hand side dirt/emerald box. No other super bomb comes along that I have noticed even after playing for at least 1/2 hour or so. Replay that level if possible and let me know what worked. Thank you.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 12 8:28 PM
Hi Clownfish. What do you mean by "champer"? When the bomb explodes, it clears the centre and right hand areas, but not the left side - that's where I get stuck. Any other tips you can recommend??

Thank you.

Yes, I am having the same problem with the tiles. Freeze up when I put the spade tile on which is the last one Frustrating especially when you get 1/2 way through the game and are really enjoying it. Sure hope BF fixes the "bug" soon.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Oct 13, 12 10:18 PM
I've collected all the windmill parts but where do I put it? When I click on help, it just keeps highlighting the windmill parts PLUS there is no strategy guide available. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 12 3:10 PM
I'm having problems with the color coded pieces of paper - I know that I've been picking them up, so where are they in the inventory??

Can someone please assist.

Thank you.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 12 3:08 PM
I'm having the same problem with the color coded pieces of paper - I know that I've been picking them up, so where are they in the inventory??

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 12 11:30 PM
The cauldron of water with the fire charm is set up in the rafters and I used the frost charm on the gargoyle, but I still can't shoot the cauldron.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 12 11:03 PM
Hint button suggests that I shoot the cauldron containing the boiling water with the bow & arrows; however, that is not working. Any suggestions and/or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Where is the Blank Paper? I located the Diagram, but it doesn't work in the table scene with the spoon & sealing wax etc. I've been in the strategy guide and have retraced steps, but to no avail.

Thank you!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 27, 11 12:29 PM
Thx for your message; however, I still can't get the barrel to roll away from the door, have clicked on every possible spot on the barrel more than SEVERAL times; very frustrating!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 27, 11 11:13 AM
I'm stuck in the Kitchen. Have clicked on the barrel in front of the door at least 50 times and it WILL NOT move. Possible glitch???? Can someone please help!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 7, 11 6:17 PM
I'm stuck with finding the stone behind the wall that bears your name; therefore, can't go any further. Can someone please help!!!

Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator