Posts created by wxman77477

Tabascocat wrote:Usually you have to look at the level completely differently to move into DR territory. One thing I try is - what is the shortest path possible to meet the goal. You usually find out that there are lots of things you don't do in a level and when you simplify greatly then the DR is easier to beat.

That's why I love the Hercules games, because on the surface they just seem like frenetic point and click but there are many way to solve each level and you have to work through a level sometimes many times to really understand it and how to be the DR.

I appreciate your thoughts on beating the DRs. However, do you have any specific suggestions on beating any level other than the ones mentioned in my original post?

I have only beaten the DR on Levels 1.1-1.10, B-1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.8, B-3, and 4.9. Help on any other level would be appreciated.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 9:55 AM
Look on the Award List and if there is a question mark (?) next to it is has not been awarded.

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on May 22, 17 9:12 AM
You can buy upgrades of the power tools, and buy more moves if you run out of moves.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 6, 17 8:41 AM
Bonus Level 10

- Gather the first 3 piles and upgrade to 2 Workers
- Start working toward the Gold Mine and two Food Carts as well as the repeating Wood pad
- Start the “Work Faster” Bonus
- Build Level 3 Gold Mine
- Start using the “faster Resources” Bonus
- Upgrade House to 4 Workers
- Work toward remaining repeating pads and Mana Well
- Start Mana Well upgrades (to Level 4)
- Work toward Stone Cart, Wizards Hut, Hunters Hut and end of all paths (except Bridge
- Make a couple of trades for Stone with Merchant
- After Mana Well if fully upgraded, build Level 2 Wizards Hut
- Clear Ice Golems and build Level 1 Hunters Hut
- Clear Trap in front of Bridge and upgrade Hunters Hut to Level 2
- Clear Wolfs and Dragons
- Build Knights Hut to Level 2 (stop gathering Wood)
- Build Bridge (stop gathering Stone)
- Pick up Medal pieces
- Clear path to Shadow
- Clear Shadow

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 6, 17 6:08 AM
Level 42

- Gather the first 3 piles and upgrade to 2 Workers
- Start using the “Work Faster” Bonus
- Focus on getting to the regenerating Stones and Mana
- Clear the path to the Food Cart and other regenerating pads, Sawmill, Farm, and Quarry
- Build and upgrade Sawmill to Level 3
- Start using “Double Production” Bonus
- Upgrade House to 4 Workers
- Continue clearing path to all regenerating pads
- Build in order Farm 1, Quarry 2 Farm 2, Quarry 2, Farm 3, Quarry, Farm 4, and Quarry 4
- Work to Mana Well and Wizard Hut
- Build and upgrade Mana Well to Level 4 and build and upgrade Wizard to Level 2 (try to keep the same worker in the same area to complete all six of these tasks, i.e. do not click future tasks to far ahead)
- Use Wizard to clear Ice Golem in front of Hunters Hut and Library and Fog
- Build Hunters Hut and send Hunter to clear the two Belan Soldiers
- Upgrade Hunters Hut
- Start Building Library
- You will need all the Gold from the Cart
- Clear all other paths and finish Library to Level 3

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 5, 17 5:31 AM
These two levels are tough, but they are achievable.

Level 45
- Get to four workers as soon as possible. You need to focus on stone to get this done
- I used the “Extra Worker” bonus throughout
- Build the Hunter’s hut first, then the Knight’s and finally the Wizard’s (you will not need the Wizard till the very end so it can wait)
- The Hunter’s work is completed early, then start on the Barricades and Catapults by the Knight
- You will need every jar of Mana for the Wizard’s work
- Have the Knight clear everything but a one or two Catapults away from Balen’s guard
- Have the Knight clear everything in front of the Ice Golems
- Send the Wizard to clear the Ice Golems and Balen while the Knight clears the last of the catapults

Give me a day to document Bonus Level 10

Anya419 wrote:I have played through the entire game with all but a couple 3 stars on normal, but I cannot figure out how to get the last few achievements which include: Ardent Fan and Banish 25 Monsters.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I have completed all levels with Three Stars and still have 20 Achievements that I have not received.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 7, 17 11:28 AM
Once you realize that the key to this level is using your stone wisely, Level 43 is not hard. Do not overbuild your production units. Build only a Level 1 Sawmill and only Level 2 Farm and Gold Mine. Also get to the Stone Bin as soon as you can.

You need to make 3 trips to the caldron with 10 Food and 10 Gold. Finally remember, do not overfill your storage limit of more than 20 units.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 7, 17 10:57 AM
Yes, at least on the early levels (pre Level 30). It took me a couple of games to realize they are move limited. You have all the time you want so you can study the board and pick good matches.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 6, 17 1:12 PM
For Level 33, avoid the bridge and farm, you do not need those materials. Use the +5 Bonus twice and then the Speed Up bonus once.

- Gather a Food, a Wood, and a Stone; Upgrade to 2 Workers
- Work toward Sawmill and build a Level 1.
- Build a Level 3 Gold Mine.
- Build right bridge and tent and destroy barricade to fish.
- Fish twice while destroying second barricade.
- Repair three feeding troughs.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 1, 17 1:48 AM
bethy829 wrote:Also short 1 gold... Need total of 21, 7 for each of the 3 fireworks displays.

You can get a total of 20 from the gold mine and would appear that you should be able to collect at least one more from what is laying around, but I must be doing something wrong because I'm always 1 short... Replayed this level 3 times now and still can't get it.....

There is more than enough gold, but you cannot have more than 20 units at a time. If you have 20 units, any more you gather will be lost. So use some of your gold before you gather more than 20. Use it or lose it.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 30, 17 10:40 PM
Gather 30+ of each material

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 30, 17 11:14 AM
Level 13 was another tight one for me. A few things:

1) I used only the Speed Up Bonus;
2) I clicked on the Gold Fish every time it surfaced;
3) I was careful not to click too far ahead. That is, if a worker completes a task and does not have to carry material back to Home, I would give him another nearby task. Workers do not have to return Home when they build a ladder, fill a hole, or gather a Key; and
4) I did not fill the hole or gather the stone and Gold Mound on the top left. I opened the Gate from the right.

Here is a method to achieve 3 Stars on Level 13 using the Speed Up Bonus:

- Gather materials to the Gold Mine picking up Food and Gold from the Chests as soon as they become available; Build a Level 1 Gold Mine.
- Build a Level 2 Saw Mill, a Level 2 Gold Mine, and open the path to the Stone Chest.
- Repair left lower Ladder and gather a key, build upper left Ladder, and gather gold from Storage shack.
- Gather bottom key and get a second load from the Gold shack.
- Repair upper left Ladder, fill hole, and gather Gold
- Gather upper Stone
- Fill Hole and open Gate

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 30, 17 3:12 AM
Here is a method to achieve 3 Stars on Level 46 using the +5 Bonus (twice) and then Speedup Bonus:

- Gather material to the Farm, Gold Mine, and Gold Chest (you do not need any Wood from the Chest)
- Build a Level 2 Farm and then a Level 2 Gold Mine
- Work toward the Stone shed and gather once
- Build Tent and talk to Dwarf
- Destroy Crystals and work toward the Gold shed
- Gather 3 Gold loads from the shed and repair two Towers

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 27, 17 2:20 PM
You now have started three (3) threads on this level. There was already a thread for Level 36. Quit being redundant.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 27, 17 11:03 AM
This one is really tight. I used the +5 Resource Bonus twice then the Speed Up Bonus.

- Build Level 1 Quarry
- Build Level 2 Farm
- Build E's Tent
- Build Level 1 Gold Mine
- Build B's Tent
- Build Warehouse
- Stop Gathering Stone from Chest
- Clear rest of Roads
- Start to empty Gold Storage, repair Ladders
- Start trading for Food (total ~4 times)
- Destroy Crystals
- Defeat Bad Guy

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 27, 17 7:24 AM
Someone asked about Level 26 on another thread. Here is a method to achieve 3 Stars using the +5 Bonus (twice):

- Pickup a Food, a Wood, and a Stone
- Upgrade to 2 Workers
- Start taking materials from the Stone and Wood Bin
- Build a Level 1 Farm and Sawmill
- Build a Level 2 Farm take Gold from Storage shed
- Build a Level 1 Gold Mine
- Build the Tent
- Kill a Scorpion
- Repair Ladder and pick up Food
- Kill 2 Scorpions
- Repair the Ladder and the Feed Trough

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 26, 17 7:31 AM
I think you may be referring to Level 10, not Level 11

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 26, 17 7:29 AM
The key for me on this level is to use the +3 picked up material Bonus. I had a Level 2 Farm and a Level 1 Sawmill.
- Pick up food, wood, and stone from bin and stone; upgrade to two workers
- Work towards Farm, gold and wood bin; build Farm and upgrade to Level 2 once you have materials
- Build Level 1 Sawmill
- Talk to Guy
- Initiate the +3 Bonus and do nothing but gather material and trade for stone
- Repair two bridges (you do not really need any materials across those bridges)
- Make initial repairs to Statue
- Initiate the +3 Bonus and do nothing but gather material and trade for stone
- Make final repairs to Statue

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator