posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 8:03 AM
BYE MaryCricket Take Care as Will I

your;s truly
gripy gripes
I go by castle name dair

if were not already castle friends feel free to join my list

again BYE Fare Thee Well & Take Care

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:24 AM
Woohoo MaryCricket.... I just joined ponds friends....I am no longer gripes I am using my castle name of dair....

and because I don't want to be left behind I will join Delphi in a minute...

it's hard to believe we only have 11 days left here at BF as we first came to know it..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 5:19 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 7:17 AM
i asked the same sort of ????

if i understood the answers..

the download page here at BF is the front door so to speak to their forums..so that when they lock the forums doors.. so will the download pages be locked.

that we will get our downloads from our game mgrs. and our updates fixes etc for our games..

that all things pertaining to Midnight Castle will be done through our game mgrs. and through customer service..

a competitor of BF is so shut off from its customers that the site feels ice cold empty,

i joined for a brief moment because of the deal of paying just X a month to play every and all full versions games..but it the site felt so empty and ice cold that the same old very old going on with many of the casual games couldn't keep me as a member..

Bf felt alive and living with these open and airy forums..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:36 AM
May the Forum Building (GODS) BE With YOU and Your Builder's Mary Cricket..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:31 AM
castle name is dair

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:29 AM
gripy gripes<------ is forever a parrotfish unless I turn into a clownfish before forums closes...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:20 AM
she's was with me on my gifting with list for ages...

fare thee well
sarah dabber
fare thee well

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 10:23 AM
TY from the bottom of my suddenly over forums closing..for being so kind at answering my concerns THANK-YOU

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 9:56 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee I just read your post in a thread you just locked down.. TY for posting it..

you said it's the software that runs the forums that your shutting off.. not your game hosting ...

still for those of us who sought a soft safe place to communicate with like mindedness.. the closing of all game forums is devastating for us.. it is actually bringing onto some of us along with a ach in our hearts

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 7:46 AM
lets say ....Midnight Castle stays up and running .... is being maintained and updated by it's development team...

does that also mean the castles download page here at bf will be updated kept current..

now for my big QUESTION of the day.. all is well with the castle.. we've gotten over
our beloved forums being closed down...the game is updating through our bigfish game mangers YES ??? !!!!!

here's the QUESTION.. my computer blows up for no known reason.. will BIGFISH STAFF still help me transfer my game.. ???????

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 7:18 AM
I have to say in the here and now.. that I won't join a forum that's more like a pm board then our beloved mc game forum..

I won't be joining the delphi forum either..

i'm pretty certain as the news that bf was sold also sinks in..i am discontinuing my membership...I trusted bf....a professional gambling company looking for gamblers.. and to snag up new gambling addicts .. ahhh no.. can't say I trust them..

anyone else all of a sudden been getting gambling site emails.. I thought it was part of the Russian spam assaults they're famous for.. and kinda actually hope it is the spamming Russian and not the bf's new owners..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:43 AM
I have plenty of advice for solutions

who ever is chosen to start up our new forum at ..https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum

can go to Mail.com and open a email account for free naming that email address after the name of our forum.. so the email address is able to be posted out loud and clearly for folks to find us..

I think there might be a @game.com available... or @gaming.com the mail site has several categories to choose from ...

why not.. this way no ones personal and private life email address is out here in our treacherous world.. the new email would be used just for our new forum..so we ask for invites in ... etc etc etc..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:28 AM
it free to open the forum.. it's open to world at large it's available to every device..

we should get started and choose someone seriously reliable and dedicated to open it..

I just said in another thread .. that we need and deserve a new forum.. pond friends was perfect for when bigfish was alive and well..

I think we could transfer all those precious threads and their pages of conversation to the new forum that everyone keeps talking about and we need to name our forum start posting it's address getting the word out where to meet.......

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:21 AM
I took a good look at pond friends..she put up a nice site for when bigfish was alive and well....

the site builder she used is ..... https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum

I think we could put up a brand new forum dedicate to us.. transfer all those precious threads and postings you are referring to... before our beloved forum shuts us out....

we get to configure the forum pretty much as we choose.. so lets get too it...

and name it.... whose going to be the forums big manager...

no not me I can't be our new forum big manager ... it should be one of our more dedicated & reliable members..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:39 PM
https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum

Simple, fast, easy to use, and fun... these are words commonly used to describe ProBoards' free forum hosting service. Whether you're new to message boards or an experienced moderator, we invite you to review our features and start your new ProBoards forum today.

Creating a new forum takes less than 30 seconds and immediately after that you can begin inviting your friends and colleagues to browse your new forum and start discussing topics! If you have questions or need help, our Support Forum community is the best in the business. Join the over 16 million monthly visitors on the Internet's largest, most enjoyed free forum hosting service.

ProBoards Features
•Free — What else needs to be said?
•Easy to use — Our free forums are easy to use, set up, moderate, administrate, and customize.
•No Size Limit — With ProBoards, you can create as many categories, boards, members, threads, topics and posts as you like. There's no limit. We like busy forums!
•Customizable — Create a unique and wondrous place with the best customization tools of any free forum.
•Mobile App — Android or iPhone; Now members can stay connected when they're on-the-go. We're the only online free forum service supported by our own mobile app!
•Simple Admin Tools — With our super simple admin tools, managing a forum has never been easier! You'll like the clean organization of our easy to use admin area with clear language and a simple layout.
•YouTube Embedding — Now members can share their favorite YouTube clips and embed them directly into discussion posts.
•Upload Files — Share files with other forum members (music, pictures, documents, etc); Upload attachments directly into topic posts.
•Best 24/7 support — We're here to help 24/7 with our Getting Started Guide, our detailed Help Guide, and the best support community on the Internet.
•Remotely Hosted — No software, no installation, no downloads. We'll take care of the technical stuff for you. Just sign up and go!
•Unlimited Bandwidth — ProBoards doesn't place any limits on bandwidth usage for your community.
•Scalable — Whether your group is a dozen of your closest friends or millions of people, ProBoards free forums will scale to accommodate any size community!
•Top Moderation Tools — As forum moderating can often be a delicate job, ProBoards provides effective tools for moderators to discuss issues and render decisions beyond the view of other forum members.
•Premium Features — We offer

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:52 PM
gamewise has a castle page and a forum .. we'd have to get use to the different set up check it out gamewise...

I just did a bing search....

there is also a site called casualgames with a castle page and open forum...where we can gather that is a bit more similar to this one... someone go check them out ...

get opinion's from the rest of us and lets get started..

BF i'd never ever think to be disloyal to this site...and I do mean i'd not ever have thought to... this is devastating to say the least....I come to this site every am first thing to check out the new game and to read reviews ... ahhhhhhhhhhh.. now where will I go first thing in the morning....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:35 PM
I know I suggested google + .. is it a phone ap....???? I have no clue !!!!!!

no way I don't phone either.. no facebook and no cell phone..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:31 PM
gamewise has a castle page and a forum .. we'd have to get use to the different set up check it out gamewise...

I just did a bing search....

there is also a site called casualgames with a castle page and open forum...where we can gather that is a bit more similar to this one... someone go check them out ...

get opinion's from the rest of us and lets get started..

BF i'd never ever think to be disloyal to this site...and I do mean i'd not ever have thought to... this is devastating to say the least....I come to this site every am first thing to check out the new game and to read reviews ... ahhhhhhhhhhh.. now where will I go first thing in the morning....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:49 PM
lets look into possibly starting a google + midnight castle forum ..where social site tech savy to get it started

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator