Posts created by nyghtfn

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 4, 14 6:52 AM
1. Stone Circle items as another location
2. No Mini Centaur credit
3. Times and quantities and credits incorrect.
4. Often must use ctrl alt del, and or restarting computer to open or close game manager
5. Auction suggestion - also sort by buyout price in auction listings

1. I was able to complete Stone Circle - every third time or so I would have the actual stone circle items.

2. Still am not getting credit for mini centaurs. Says I have the 15 of 15 needed, (I currently 21 of them), but when i try to "give" them to Faheed it says I need to collect more items.

3. Auction times change in front of my eyes, costs of playing the locations varies, quantities of items I have change, do not have credit for exchanging all sets I have done.

4. Very annoying to have to take time to restart the computer when closing a game

5. Auctions are sorted by starting prices, fine!!! But more important is the buyout price! Please - secondarily sort by buyout price.

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Jun 19, 14 4:34 PM
Ditto! There should be a repair by now!

If the game wasn't somewhat interesting, I wouldn't be checking back to see what's happening. Not a great game, but good enough to catch your interest. It's a shame! I'd consider buying the game if they'd put out a fix.

Getting impatient!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 17, 14 10:22 PM
TROUBLE SETTING UP GAME ACCOUNT OR PROFILE:

It is asking me to save my account or profile. This is great!

But, some of the keys on my keyboard don't work. I normally copy and paste like I am doing now to post this. On the game however, it won't let me copy and paste. So, although I would love to set up my profile, I am not able to.

Is there anyway this can be done outside of the game online? I hope so, as I am afraid of having to replace this computer, and losing months of game progress - I am at level 55. Having to restart would be pretty much devastating!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 19, 14 2:39 PM
white fluid...
well i thought they were asking for white.
the clue was: the opposite of black.
well what you need is to blend green and orange. i'm not sure how that translates to the opposite of black. maybe it said opposite of white and i got confused.
lol
got it now anyway.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 19, 14 1:49 PM
Oh,
to get where you dispel the artifacts just click on the fairy in you row of quests, then click on the green proceed button. it will take you right there.
GL

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 19, 14 1:41 PM
To dispel artifacts to save leena:

if you click on each item in the scene there are instructions on what you need to do
with that item at the bottom of the screen.

For instance - click on the eye it shows different colored symbols. the symbols are in columns on the wall. click on that colored symbol - one per column in order as you see on the eye. the color on the eye will change each time you touch it, once for each column.

As for combing the fluids in the flasks the last color it asks for is white. I don't see how to make the white. any help on that?

Thanks

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 31, 13 4:43 AM
Well, it's good to know I'm not alone at least. Am having the same trouble at the red gem. When they do release an update, will I be able to download the update and continue from there, or will I have to start over?
Anybody know?
Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 11:47 AM
Balamba I finally had to start over. It works now, I see on this redo it skipped something for me on the first try. Must be a glitch.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 10:49 AM
Belamba I seem to be having the same problem. I have tried scrolling through quests to see if I have any rewards to calim, or a quest to build anything. I can't seem to find anything it will let me do.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 13, 12 8:46 PM
Try reinstalling Adobe flash and shockwave players. Then uninstall and reinstall Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands. That solved the problem for me.
Good Luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator