Posts created by kitaboy

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Nov 8, 14 5:33 PM
This game has been fun but so irritating. I had to start it 4 times and never got to finish it. I played it some time ago and then just the last 2 days; it froze in the garden so started over; then it froze in the dressing room so started over; and just now it froze at the very end. HINT would not work and I had no inventory so I am DONE. I have had to restart games before and then successfully completed the game. This was just is too frustrating. DELETE button is close! Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Oct 12, 14 5:43 PM
Debbie; sorry. You get the globe for the lantern on the table on the deck but you get the globe inside the cabin so you are far from getting there.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Oct 12, 14 5:40 PM
Debbie: the globe is on the table on the deck of the ship. Did you check out everything at the train station? You should be done there; click on the top of the
pole. Did you get all the mail? This is a difficult game but fun. It can be frustrating and you have to go to so many scenes you can get lost. Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Sep 16, 14 8:51 PM
Just checking and I see you could not play the game. Did you just stop the game and go back in under a different name. I have had to do this with different games. This game really is fun; challenging; I don't know what else to suggest. One player wrote saying she lost all inventory and had to leave the game and start over and it was successful. Good luck; let me know how you did. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Sep 16, 14 8:42 PM
This was a puzzle. Click on the broom and then use the broom to click on the window; you get a saw; take the saw to the upper left corner to use the fire to sharpen it; then go up to the chains and use the saw on those. you get to the stables; 1st click on the stool and you get a file; go back to the cell and use this file on the brick to the front. Then you can go to the mansion. Good luck. This is a fun game but puzzling. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Sep 16, 14 8:38 PM
In the cemetery use the shears on the roses and obtain a tarot card; take the tarot card back to the woman; it gives you more hints.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Sep 16, 14 8:36 PM
If I remember correctly the oil cloth is located at the bottom right corner of the ship. You have to click on the cloth a few times for it to work. Happy gaming. Kita boy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Aug 25, 14 4:41 PM
On the 2nd"cell" use the cane to get the half sword; the sword falls to the ground; use the cane again to obtain the half sword. Take the sword to the church and then you put it together. To the left is the twinkle game; you obtain glue to put the sword together.
When you get to the mayor's mansion the code is 976; you can see this on the
very top area of the door. don't forget about the right area of the gate; this is where you will put the trident after removing the leaves; I only mention this because we all
had trouble finding where to put the trident. Good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Questerium: Sinister Trinity on Aug 4, 14 12:10 PM
I found this game irritating and would not buy it.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Aug 3, 14 5:23 PM
After you put the recipe together you receive the potion. This is the antidote potion that goes on the fountain in the crypt. Pour it on the center part of the fountain and you receive a name plaque that goes on the 2nd grave. You get a Tarot card and this goes back to the gypsy woman; then you receive the Favor of the Gods potion that goes on the street by the docks; toss it on the debris and it disappears; this takes you to the Mayor's mansion. Play the game to the left of the gate; 976; note to the right of the gate is where the trident goes; I mention this because we all had trouble finding where to place it. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Aug 1, 14 4:00 PM
You need to get the handle for the water pump. Go to the square past there the gypsy lady's wagon. When you get into the square click on the 2 men so they can talk. Play the game to the left where you shoot all those ducks/geese. Sparkle game to the right will give you the fountain handle. You probably have received a bucket from the tavern. When you fix the fountain you can fill the bucket with water and will use this on the stage just past where you obtained the handle. When you put out the fire the rabbit will give you Irene's locket; give this to the tavern owner, Dennis; he will let you in the tavern. Good luck; fun game. Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 31, 14 9:57 AM
Don't click on the elevator door; click to the right of the elevator button, closest to you; I think this is how you get out of the elevator. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 30, 14 5:41 PM
The axe is used on the 2nd floor of the mayor's mansion on the door with the wood on the door; you have to click on it 5 times; this gives you the gear that is used on the mechanism on the 1st floor on the far wall. This brings down the chandelier.
The Favor of the God is used on the street near the docks to remove the debris; this lets you get to the mayor's mansion. To the left of the gate play the game; the code is 957; to the right of the gate note the plaque covered with leaves; click on and you will see this is where you put the trident; the trident has puzzled many; this is why I mentioned it; you get the trident when you play the telephone game. Good luck. Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 30, 14 5:38 PM
Whizzer: go to the right of the church; this is the "tomb". There are 2 "cells" and then the door that lets you into the area with the coffin. On the 2nd "cell" click on the upper area; you can actually see half of the sword; use the cane on this sword; it falls to the ground; click on it again and you obtain the sword. The cane disappears; the 2nd part of the cane is in the dead tree in front of the church; this is where you use the termites; the sword is then placed on the table in the front of the church. Put the 2 parts of the sword there and the paint brush; to the left you will play the sparkle game and obtain glue; the glue goes on the sword to put it together. Then you have to click to the "angel"; give him the sword and then you play the game above; good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:28 PM
Everyone: if you think you are stuck near the car because Hint keeps telling you to go to the upper left area in the trees, move on; this is a glitch. Go to the gate and to the left play the sparkle game; this gives you the key to use on the gate; note that when you get to the house past the bridge Hint will tell you to go to the upper left area also; another glitch; move on. I clicked on these many time and there is nothing to play. Good luck; don't give up; it is a fun game but quite challenging. Let me know; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:19 PM
You get a fan when you play a game with the Demons; the Demons are on the right side of the cemetery; click on the steps and this will take you to the Demons; there are 3 different games; I think the one to the right upper area may give you the fan; the fan goes between the hotel and the Photo Shop in the alley way. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:13 PM
Are you in the professor's office? You go to the Photo Shop and then up the ladder using the umbrella to pull down the ladder; grappling hook on the pole lets you into the office; there is a closet; put the lantern in the closet. Put the 7-block on the game. You will be let into the room with all the candles. Use the lens on the scope and you will see the code 457. This code is used in the office to the right on a book. Good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:07 PM
When you are in the court at the Train Station sign, click on the window to the left; this will let you back into the big room of the station and then you can click to the front of your computer and get back to the snowy part and then again back to the area with the candles. Good luck. Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:04 PM
Click on the top 4,5,7 code. It should work. Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 5:01 PM
I never had a toilet to plunge? Kitaboy. Where are you in the game? Kitaboy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator