Posts created by tazkat

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 12:40 PM
This game is awesome. It took me about 6 hrs or so to complete. it was worth it. i hope BF will come out with more of these kind of games.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 10, 10 5:12 PM
Wonderful Game.. I just loved it.. Reminded a little bit of RTR games..

just got the 2nd error message.. did not even make it to the hunting lodge. bah humbug i love this game but geezzz...

My game crashed after fixing the generator & was trying to put the cell phone on dock & boom.. profile deleted.. access error violation.. lots of playing hrs gone!!!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 24, 09 6:09 PM
i know it is the rock.. but i have tried & tried & can't kill even one.. helppppp

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 5:06 PM
i would have started a new topic but don't know how.. i am stumped at exactly how you hit the bugs with the rock to get rid of them please help. i have done everything....

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 12:47 PM
i tried and tried over and over. did it just like the walk thru. but nothing.. is there a glich maybe for some of us? i had to quit.. frustrating. the first one is the bugle looking barrel 2nd one the straight barrel 3rd one is the one that look like it has a hook kinda & the 4th is already done for ya. the bottoms look fine.. but it won't do nothing.. Helppppppppppppppppppppppp lol

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 18, 09 7:28 PM
I have been playing HOG games for about 3 yrs.. This game was just too easy & no challenge.. won't be buying this one either. i guess the adventur HOG games spoiled me. I like the challenge..

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 7, 09 6:53 PM
i was wondering about a walk thru also.. is there one??

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 26, 09 4:18 PM
i am stucj wuth the undead monkey. i have pulled the chain & see the scicle but how the heck do ya get it?? thgere is just not enough time to click it!! so i am stuck. but i like the game. will even better when i get past this!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator