Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Winter Mosaics on Jan 8, 18 4:35 PM
Wish there was a thanks or like button. Love the above person for posting. Hard to find them in the white. Thanks.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 8:23 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 8:12 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 2 on Oct 20, 17 3:10 PM
This type of game is my favorite no matter the many names it is called. I played the last one from this dev and enjoyed it but was disappointed with the boxes that did not fill as were intended. Now I am not that lazy that I can't "X" out the boxes but when they are suppose too that is a tech problem with the game. So hope this one has been fixed.

I have done 7 pictures in 30 minutes so I do hope they get a harder. The ones I have done are pretty and quite surprising. I found one out of the 7 that had a couple of boxes not marked out.

I told myself not to read reviews as I have been told things that would have been more fun to find out on my own. But I went ahead and read them but luckily I had already played some of the game and found out the new additions first hand which makes the pictures better. Enjoy if you like doing these games. I will purchase when I have a coupon or buy one get one sale.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 24, 17 4:37 AM
I do not feel you need to play Leaves - The Journey first. They are both played the same way and no real story. I actually found Leaves - The Journey easier. I seemed to be able to figure out how to play the games much quicker.

And Yes there is a Walkthrough.. Just type in Walkthrough for Leaves 2 The Journey. Same person does the first walkthrough as well. I posted this in my review and there were only 2 to read. I really love these games. Enjoy and use your brain.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 23, 17 9:02 AM
I am so excited. I loved the first one which we got recently on Big Fish. Yes I got some frustrated at times but that was ok. I played for days. You get to use your mind and actually write down things like old games. New games won't let you remember a code 1-2-3 to open a safe. You have to click on the code to but in inventory - then click to put on the game - (cause you cant remember) then open the safe - never mind the zipper pull and oil for rust.

So please don't let the no walkthrough scare you away. The game does give you little hints and clues. But remember there is an EXCELLANT video step by step on-line when you cant figure things out. I am not too proud to say I use it when needed. The last Leaves- The Journey had an (spoiler) an adorable ending - so hope this one is as good.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 16, 17 10:21 AM
I finished the game. There were only 3 or 4 chapters if I remember correctly but don't let that keep you away. I played for hours and several days. And yes I used the excellent walkthrough available at another site. I so enjoyed the game.

posted in Fairytale Griddlers: Red Riding Hood Secret on Aug 12, 17 4:58 PM
Love playing a harder game like this although I do miss the color. But I didn't notice until too late that you must have so many stars to go to next session. Since it was harder I let my self have a mistake or two (normally my OCD says no). So I had to go back and play ones I had already done to get a perfect for the stars. But I sit here with 989 hints. One gridder I played you got a mistake taken away when you found something maybe this company could do something like that. Take away a mistake when you get so many hints. With 989 hints I could probably complete a game without playing.

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 3:09 PM
Just like "nextgengranny" said I am so tired of reading about surprises in the game by the reviews. Even little ones. Does a review have to cover every detail of the game. WHY? How about I really enjoyed it which I did. Just got through playing Subject 13 which has raised the bar for any game. Took me several days with lots of fun so I did not think I would enjoy a simple game again but I did. Played until my demo was over and thinking about the purchase. Just hope it gets hard enough to hold my attention. Again it would be nice for some people to use SPOILER and I guess I will just stop reading reviews so to not be disappointed anymore. Thanks.

Edited for spelling error

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 9, 17 10:12 AM
What a great adventure game. To me the games had become so easy so this is interesting and lots of fun. Stayed up very late playing. For those who are afraid to try because of no guide there are little bits of hints here and there. You are allowed to skip one puzzle during the game but only one. But don't worry the game I would say if very old so the puzzles so far I have played we have done so many times before. They were quite easy and I am half way finished. If you do need help there is an excellent video online (one of the best I have seen) for help. PS: My fingers did get a workout using the mouse, not a point and click.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 17 2:53 PM
Even through the Guide did not show where the collectables were located in the demo, if you went to the Extra page the picture of what you were looking for and how many you need to find were shown on that page.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Jul 31, 17 8:42 PM
To Teri - Mine disappeared as well before I knew you had to use the hook twice. So far it has not hurt the game play and I am way further along already playing the min-games where you would have used the item that you got there. Hope this helps, Just keep playing.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Jul 31, 17 11:52 AM
For other info such as saving and exit hit your esc button. There is a help button too.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Jul 31, 17 5:06 AM
I was having so much fun that I did a "oh no" when time was up. I love puzzles/mini games so this is my kind of game. It does combine some items to do things with that you find along the way. I found no instructions so you just have to take your time and play around with everything. I absolutely will purchase.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 3:51 AM
I really enjoyed playing the demo of Shadowplay. One reason was because of the game taking place in today's time and you don't get that a lot. I thought the HOS were different and the mini-games which are my favorite part of games had just the right amount of difficulty. There were only 2 reviews posted after I finished my demo and one used the word spoiler and the other did not. So unfortunately I read an event that took away some surprise coming up in the game so I most likely now will wait for SE. I do think it is a good Collector's Edition as well if you don't want to wait. .

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 23: Magic Forest on Jul 24, 17 6:48 PM
I think this one has better pictures than the last one. Colors are nice. I still wish just one time Fantasy Mosaics would do a harder one. Completing a picture in 3 - 5 minutes without rushing makes the game go to fast. I did though use the axe twice which I never use and have not use a hint since back at # 3 or 4. Guess that is a start. I still purchased it with coupon because I do enjoy this type of puzzle.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions on Jul 16, 17 10:09 PM
There is the blog walkthrough which will give you the answer.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation on Jun 12, 17 2:14 PM
I love the Penguin Family and will probably always purchase the game as I have all of them. I just wish they were harder to do and with bigger number of grids. When you can do a puzzle in 3 to 4 minutes without rushing, the whole game goes to quick. Sometimes I think they may just as well put the colors on the board for you to fill in the blocks. In Fantasy #21 the movie set I used the axe twice and that is when you are down to the last squares and need to put a 1 here or 1 here. ( I know you know the ones) I have not used a hint or a sunset hint since #4 or 5 game. I actually went back and played some older ones to see if it was because I am better. Not the case I had to use a hint.

I still love the new colors and would like to see them used more. Also would love to see the things we decorate become more interactive. I know some objects move but one time in one scene I remember after you got a framed picture you could click on it and the picture changed. There was another interactive thing in that one too. Don't remember the one but things were in a hut or home. Made it more interesting.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on May 1, 17 2:27 PM
I would have liked to have seen a place to replay the scene for better points. You can do that in the Vacation Adventure which I am sure is made by same people. Did I miss it anywhere? Otherwise I like these old style hidden object games and even the simple little mini-games between the scenes.

posted in Solitaire Legend of the Pirates on May 1, 17 1:35 PM
I enjoy playing these simple one up one down solitaire games when bored. Nothing fancy or nothing new added so except for picture on cards same as last one out. It would be nice to have updated extra things to buy for playing. I did notice that after last game was out many people complained of the screen fading out quickly when you get your points for a special card. That was not changed in the least bit. Disappointing that the company does not listen to the buying customers. Although the fade is quick still annoying when you are in your little run.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator