Posts created by sapphire46

Very disappointed with this Dana Knightstone game. Had to install the rebuild because of the fork situation. The SG does not move with the story, that is very annoying. Far too many hog's and didn't like the puzzles and as for the achievements, well, I shouldn't have bothered. Perhaps I was not in the mood for this game.....
Everyone is different so try yourself and see.

It's 1.10pm in the UK and still working.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 4:52 PM
Same here....
When will the dev's realise that if we are given the choice of going for gold etc and relaxed, they would sell more games, then get more $$$$. It's not difficult, just think!!
Have a look at the Northern Tales games, they do things right.

For goodness sake Gameswolf grow up....no one cares what you think, and are happy for someone opening a thread so they can post. Is it because YOU want to open them up....??
The forum is about games reviews and problems not for your problem with pondprowler. Go and play with your toys and leave the adults to play the games.
You make me so cross, with your obsessive behaviour.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 14 4:31 AM
I have reinstalled the game with the 'fix' but it is still the same.
Very annoying to get so close to finishing and can't even play the bonus.....So think I will be requesting a refund. I am not going to play the game again, just to get the same problem....
My computer is so up to date in everything, so do not usually have the problems some people have, but this time I have the same one. Grrrr.

ETA. I decided to try again under a different name and it worked. Started from beginning and everything Angela's House worked and I finished, bonus and all. Can't say I got all achievements but did get the hand prints....YAY

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jun 26, 14 3:14 AM
Easy version is not the same as Relaxed.....

Take the timer off completely then the player can have a choice.

I personally do not play with a timer of any kind because I like to relax when I play, not get frustrated and click like mad.....

So therefore not a sale even if it is a daily deal.!!

When will dev's get the message... give every gamer a choice..

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on Apr 29, 14 7:51 AM
I'm having the same trouble. Perhaps we have missed something we have to do beforehand. Will keep looking.

ETA, Have found out what to do. You should have a piece of coal and paper. go to the house in front of you and make a copy of the stone image, then it will work,

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 14 4:06 PM
I too would like to thank the reviewers.
It is so nice to see some of the old timers I knew are still around and, like me, just read the reviews and don't post anymore. I am still a member and still buy my games from BF. I too was very upset at the way BF treated us and closed CCC. It was a way some people had to talk and exchange views that they couldn't do in real life for many reasons. Some were housebound so the forums were their way of talking to people all over the world. Some didn't have anyone to share their lives with. the ups and downs.
I belong to Valdy's family and a great job the reviewing is, new and about to be new.

Reviewers keep up the good work, you are being read....and it doesn't make any difference to me who opens a thread...

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Apr 16, 14 1:59 AM
It is needed!!!!!
I bought by mistake thinking you could play on once time had run out, but NO!!!' The game opens up in Expert mode.....there is no way to change this.....I play for relaxation and enjoyment. Having to rush to do things is not enjoyment in my book.....We should be given the choice, then everyone is happy.
To me it was a waist of a credit....

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 26, 14 6:22 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Undiscovered on Feb 1, 14 5:13 PM
I got through to level 25 with the vines, then saw that they are still coming so gave up... They completely spoilt my game!!!! The beetles didn't bother me, just those vines. I wish I hadn't bought it and wasted a credit...
I don't know what game some are playing saying they are only on 1 level!!! Level 25 still has vines. I don't mind a few, but it looks like the whole chapter has them. Not impressed.....

I have only just got round to playing this game. I was getting on fine, everything was working ok. No problems with the scarabs etc. Haven't got to the bonus yet or the secret room so can't say anything about glitches there.
The glitch I have suddenly come across is the Triads. I know for certain I collected all 3, but 1 is missing from my inventory...I have checked and checked and I know I picked them up. So am stuck, cannot finish the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing....still the same. I don't want to start again, but it looks like I will have to... but fed up with it at the moment, so giving up for a while. Might go back sometime, but pee'd off with it.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 10, 13 4:24 PM
Thanks JammyKat. love the name by the way.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 10, 13 4:47 AM
Is there a relaxed mode because I don't want timed.? No relaxed, no buy.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 3:15 AM
I'd like to thank Nilosh and all the other reviewers for keeping things going.
I value your input as there is no forum now and I don't know where everyone has gone. All the old names have disappeared, even in the reviews. I have seen that DLO is still around, that's great. I used to read Valdy but she had gone somewhere now.
Thank you again, without you people like me are stuck.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 1, 13 3:12 PM
Me too marthadunk just received the ladder. No shawl or bucket. This is very annoying, so far into game and will have to play again, puts me right off!! I will try re-installing first to see if that will work.

ETA re-installed but still the same. Fed up , will not play again for now. Will put to one side and perhaps play again one day!!
Why can't dev's test the whole game out before releasing. I beta'd this and had no problems up to the end of the trial. Grrrr...

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 17, 13 9:45 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I'm sorry BF this game just isn't for me, not even with expiring coupons. There is no point in purchasing a game that I know I will never play again after the first playthrough. First and foremost there was no option for a relaxed mode. The graphics simply did not appeal and I'm sure the developers worked really hard to produce this game but I'm going back to the TM games that I can play un-timed and strictly for strategy.

I agree, when will the devs listen to us. PLEASE GIVE A RELAXED MODE so we can have a choice.
Will not buy any game that is timed....

Thanks Valdy and zahnprod for your replies. Sorry a bit late but RL called yesterday.
Still undecided though, will keep it in mind for later I think when I have pcc to use up.

JustTheFacts said
"Most of all I love that I can play this game without a time limit, or I wouldn’t be able to play at all"

everyone else says its timed.
What is true.....please

I have only just started playing this game and don't know who this Tammy person is. I'm from the UK so she is obviously American.
I personally thought she looked like Stanna Katic (Kate Beckett) from Castle in certain scenes. Just my opinion...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator