Posts created by jforever

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 11:54 AM
The devs restored my game back to level 68, which is great. But the Halloween challenge and global challenge is not activated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 14, 16 12:13 PM
In New York City, level 135 till the end (after Brooklyn Bridge) is not showing up.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 16 5:25 AM
I needed to win 4x in the tournament to win the pet horse...I already one twice but it still shows I need 4 instead of 2 more! What gives??????
I mean, pet cat.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 5:47 AM
Computer crashed due to electrical power. Need friends! My id is 553986.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 10:33 AM
I agree! If there's a glitch, it's not on my game! If I see one more 10, I gonna scream! Lol!! In the tourneys, I feel like the bridesmaid and never the bride.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 9:49 AM
Daventry1 wrote:You can also make your own unique stamps in town at the mystic fountain in the ancient park.

Thanks Daventry1. Forgot all about Mystic Fountain! worked for me! Got 2 unique stamps!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 8, 15 9:10 AM
Thanks, edp1730 for the tip! Now I have to go earn coins for the Wind swap!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 8, 15 7:16 AM
Thank you, Pixiecloud! Will do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 12:18 AM
Removed by Moderator

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 15 11:51 PM
Thannnk yooou! I did feed the kitty and got a gold chest with diamonds, coins, and unique stamps! So happy... Now I have to reload!! Lol!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 6, 15 5:18 PM
Have anybody beat this level yet? And how do you do it without buying a booster??Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 15 2:45 PM
gjm1, don't be sorry! If I quit posting every time my feelings got hurt, there would be no post from me, ever!! Lol!!! I don't care, I'm going to post regardless...don't let this stop you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 15 9:04 AM
Yay!! WOOT! WOOT! I got the kitty!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 4:28 PM
So far, I've not been hit with any glitches. I only have 2 more to get my kitty and I hope I can get it without getting hit with the glitch. Lol! I do believe that sometimes the devs try to make it to where everyone can get the achievement. This may cause a hiccup in the tourneys? Maybe...

I am a poet and didn't know it! "hit with a glitch." Rofl

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 15 6:02 PM
My problem was my cornucopia achievement was not matching my pet achievement count. Trina did not take any cards, as I have not played her quests until I had my achievements. So, I sent mine to tech with a screenshot and they hope to have it resolved soon.

I hope this helps with anybody who is still losing cornucopias. I finally got the pet and am now working on the avatar, so all ends well with my game...so far! lol!

lol
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 15 5:47 PM
I always use lol as laugh out loud...sometimes I even rofl, which means roll on floor laughing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 15 5:43 PM
Well said, Daventry1! Congrats on winning the tourney! I must admit, things went a lot better for me in the last tourney. Finally have my strategy down and will keep using same strategy!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 15 12:13 PM
Great! Glad you worked everything out!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 4:56 PM
jrbutcher wrote:lmao.... me neither.... i did the test and it looks as though none of the gifted items stayed... so its definitely in the gifting department... i have been able to collect 2 pumpkins so it took my achieve.... from 372 to 374....the 11 friends that sent me the items...thank you so much but its not working still.... i will send you your items back....I guess I will have to get them on my own..... THANK YOU BF for caring so much about my problem....that you can not find the time to fix YOUR problematical game

I don't know if this will help your game or not, but I sent a problem with cornucopias to the techs, which was not adding up, missing some from my gifts. Anyway, they sent me this post and hope it will help with your game as well. Here goes… “since the developers make major game changes to an account on Thursday evenings, let's make sure to completely close the game next Thursday night (November 5, 2015), and way to start playing again until around 8-9 AM PST Friday morning (November 6, 2015). This will ensure that the developers are no longer making changes to the game.” BF Customer Support
I hope this will help your game as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 4:34 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
jforever wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:
jforever wrote:I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

YES! And it seems much better not to do well in a 1 hour one because you can think...oh..they'll be another along soon...bit like buses!!!

Lol! Like the analogy!

Not that I ever catch a bus!!! LOLOL

Lol! Me neither!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator