Posts created by lesleyvance501

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 15 10:40 AM
Thank you Simmi36! It seems the only thing I wasn't doing was using the speed bonus instead of the work faster bonus. It seemed like they had a lot of chopping up wood and stone to do , but that bonus must not be very helpful because it seems like the run faster bonus is always the one you want to use. Anyway, I got it, so thank you!!!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 15 7:09 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for this level? I come close, but never have enough stone/ gold in the end. Thanks!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 15 10:45 AM
Thank you so much, Simmi36!!! After playing 35 for what seemed like A THOUSAND times, I finally got gold with your advice )) I do have to say, however, that I did not build the level 3 sawmill at all and still got to the point where I had built everything but the palace and already had my 40 wood and didn't need to collect wood anymore. The only level 3 things I built were the zombiemobile and the bank. Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I feel good knowing that I am not the only one who cannot beat the DR on 3.1, but what about the super bonus level? Has everybody already beaten that one? I have looked through all the threads and cannot see someone who says they have. If I am missing the right thread, sorry to bother...

marebito, thank you. This one was very hard, but I finally got it using your method.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on May 25, 15 9:55 AM
It is to the left of the asparagus at the bottom center of the screen

posted in The Tiny Tale 2 on Jun 17, 14 9:49 AM
I could not beat the developer's record on this one by much (5 seconds) but I think if you do things in the right order and have the patience to try a few times, you can beat it. So I :

1. collect wood/food on my island
2. build bridge to left first, start collecting mana as you have a free gremlin
3. collect wood and immediately build gold mine, collect gold from it as soon as it appears until you can break the rock to the house and build the house and its upgrades, then collect no more gold
4. build the bridge to the island above yours and collect food, break log, collect free wood and build and upgrade the tavern all the while watching for gold to get to that house and collecting the free regenerating wood as soon as it appears
5. when you have three guys, start cutting down trees and build the bridge to the other two trees and cut them down. keep remembering to collect the regenerating wood and gold asap and build your house upgrades. use the tree regrowth spell as soon as you have enough mana and build the bridge to the three farms. The regenerating wood and the new trees always give me enough wood to build the bridge and two farms plus 40 wood, then I wait for the next regenerating wood to appear and build the last farm.
6. Collect enough mana to regrow trees again and kill the skeleton (120 mana). When you regrow the trees, just cut down two to four and use the regenerating wood to make up the rest. build the bridge to the skeleton and kill it, build the bridge to the yeti and feed it. it took three or four tries this way and I was always close, but only beat it twice.
Hope this helps!

posted in The Tiny Tale 2 on Jun 17, 14 8:04 AM
I did. I think the trick is to build the bridge that leads to the four farms (two functional, two corrupted) as soon as you can. Get the mana to beat the walking skeleton and break up the wood leading to him, the gold mine, the house and the trapped gremlin. After that I built the gold mines and the house first using the tree regrowth spell and freed the trapped gremlin behind the rock. Then, I built the farms. You need much more gold at the end, so it is priority. Also, once I built, the farms, I stopped using the tree regrowth spell. You can just collect food, gold and 100 mana (for the yeti) while collecting the regenerating wood until you have enough wood to build the bridge leading to the yeti. Then, while you work down that path, you can collect enough wood from the same source for the last bridge. Hope that helps !

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Village on May 23, 14 1:54 PM
Goldfish. I got gold on this level by collecting I think two sets of eggs from the five ducks in the beginning and then selling them, completing all the other tasks, and buying ten back with my 1000 at the end. Let me know when you get to 19. It's driving me crazy!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 10, 14 7:26 AM
Please add me 6754334KK thanks!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 5, 13 10:26 AM
I named my maw Mileycyrus. It makes me laugh every time I look at it

posted in Green City 2 on Oct 30, 13 12:15 AM
After Green City tackles their environmental issues, they really need to look into drunk driving in their city. I mean right in broad daylight! Just kidding, but wondered if anybody else noticed that the drivers are a little erratic..

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 12:09 AM
I agree. I'm really excited for this game.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 4, 13 1:36 AM
It took me a while to figure this out, but you freeze the bugs and then you send your shaman to kill them. You only have to use the mother nature aid spell once. I get the free mana that's available close to the house, which brings you to a total of 60 mana. Then, before I tear down the obstruction leading to the wasps I send my little monkeys to the altar and get 20 more mana. That way, later, when I'm really in a rush and I need all my guys, I don't have to go get that other free mana beside the second house. You should have 80 mana then, 40 to freeze the wasps and 40 to speed up your guys. I make sure I have all the wood near the home base except for the big pile near the top of the screen. I build the bridge to the altar and send someone to open up the path to the wasps at the same time as I cast the freeze spell. Then I click on each of the wasps and my shaman goes and kills them. Then I click on the speed altar, so that he will speed up my guys next and he is done for the level. The only other thing that speeds you up a bit is build the far house, but don't upgrade it till you are completely done with the close house. Then make sure you have almost all the materials to do both upgrades at once before you go to the second house. If you time it right, pause for a second after the first upgrade. The monkey that did the first upgrade, will just stay and do the second as well if you have the materials. Im really long-winded. Sorry

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 4, 13 1:24 AM
I got through this by getting the second guy and repairing the farm right away and clearing a path to the altar that allows you to cast the cheaper resources spell. As soon as I get the mana, I cast the spell and then start clearing the path to the house and building it up. I go after the second food and wood sources and the second mana source and out to the far evil plant. As soon as the path is clear, I send one or two workers to build the tower while other workers pick up the wood that keeps reappearing and continuing to clear the path to that far plant. I keep the cheap resources on the whole time. They save you a lot of wood on the house and the bridges and a lot of gold on the golem and the stone obstructions. I never bother to clear the path to the speed altar. I beat the developer's time on this one with that strategy so it should work.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 4, 13 1:07 AM
I think this post is here twice.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 4, 13 1:06 AM
When you build the mint, you obscure the second frog. It's back there, though. You can see the red halo when you pass your cursor over it.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 29, 13 7:35 AM
Thanks for the reply Culgan. I thought that's what it was, but I just wanted to make sure. Very frustrating...

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 29, 13 1:07 AM
Has anyone noticed that their hearts are depleted when no ship has made it into their castle? This has happened to me on more than one level and I'm wondering if there is a logical explanation so I can prevent it.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Aug 12, 13 2:43 AM
Thanks Debnj67! That was really helpful

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator