Posts created by deb911

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Nov 22, 11 5:53 PM
I contacted Tech Support and received an email saying they got my email. That was three days ago, can you tell me how long it takes for them to get me an answer? I would really like to finish the game

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Nov 17, 11 8:28 PM
no not yet - does that matter just to get Greece? I now have over 1,500 points. I am about ready to give up lol

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Nov 17, 11 7:23 PM
Yes I have completed everything except the center which is locked. I can't complete the Greece site and I have over 1,000 points. When I go back the Greece and press the transition button nothing happens.

I am so frustrated.

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Nov 17, 11 3:57 PM
I can't get off Ancient Greece, I have over 1,00 points but the shadows won't come up to show me what I need to clear. Can anyone help me? I also re-down loaded the game and that didn't help.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 25, 09 5:00 AM
deb911 wrote:
gannie1 wrote:
karenr wrote:please help is anyone else having the problem of not getting the ball for the dog i finished the stables but didnt get my ball went back and back again and it says area clear i cant go throught he dog doors without ball anybody please help

Where is the dog in the stables

Did you find the ball? I am having the same problem you have. Thanks for help.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 25, 09 4:59 AM
gannie1 wrote:
karenr wrote:please help is anyone else having the problem of not getting the ball for the dog i finished the stables but didnt get my ball went back and back again and it says area clear i cant go throught he dog doors without ball anybody please help

Where is the dog in the stables

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 24, 09 2:28 PM
I cleared the Hunting Room and the Tea Room and I am still stuck. I can't find any marbles to get the door in the Hall open.

Help!!!1

posted in Enlightenus on Jun 30, 09 5:21 PM

I don't seem to have a map button at the bottom of my screen. Am I missing something? I can't go from place to place and I have not completed all the chapeters.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 08 6:00 PM
I love this game!!!! Does anyone know how to get the phone puzzle done?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 6:27 PM
The number thing is really crazy!!!! Where do the outer most ring numbers start and stop?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator