Posts created by tweetis53

posted in Syberia - Part 2 on Mar 20, 15 11:21 AM
I am at train station. I can not find university. can any fishies help e? I talked to man on beach, exhausted all talk. walkthrough says to exit station n to go to university. but all doors are locked. I would appreciate any help on this.
thankz

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Feb 27, 15 11:45 AM
when I got this game, I thought people would talk. I really hped this game to be exciting n I sorry I got this game. I wish now I never got this game!

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Feb 19, 15 7:08 AM
hi
I am stuck at town. checked all phonebooths...can not get in communication building. woman at one in market. can you help me here? I reallylike this game and want to play on.
thank-you!

posted in The Color of Murder on Feb 15, 15 7:54 AM
where is the box with 3 symbols. been all over ground floor n can not find box. any fishies out there that can help me here?

posted in The Color of Murder on Feb 14, 15 8:00 PM
I looked ar ingoing mail...where is the notice,,mendorandum? I am at bottom of stairs next to in-out going baskets. but there"s no notice. any fishies out there that can help me here? I really like this game so far and want to ply on. a big thanx.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Feb 13, 15 12:11 PM
I can not get atoltirail building. armada blocking door to one in market.'can not find old curiosty shop with metal grille to get in. any fishies out there that can help me here? I really like this game and want to play on...HELP!!!!!!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 11, 15 12:04 PM
it'z 3:00pm...can not call jerry 2nd time..what items have I missed?
can any fishies help me here? I rechecked rooms but don"t see what I missed.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 10, 15 12:37 PM
can anyone explain to me how to open shutter to get inside? I have oilcan,,string..wheel..keys..prop. did I miss anything? would greatly apprcaite the help. I really enjoy playing this game and want to play on.
thank-you fishies....

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 10, 15 11:13 AM
ok..i have token n ticket in bags.went to lab to talk to **** But she keeps saying
"I won't bother him. he's so busy".so ..what did I miss? is token suppose to be out of bag? can anyone help me here? I really enjoy playing this game n want to move on.
any fishies out there that can help me here? I would greatly appreciate your help.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 9, 15 10:38 AM
I went to shooting gallery on ground floor. saw on blog saying aboot duckies. where is this shooting gallery? am a bit confused here. I changed target several times n get message saying.ruth should give me a break/ when is enough shots done?

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 9, 15 10:33 AM
I changed target several times..message says..ruth should give me a break
how many times is enough shots? can anyone help me here? at lab, when I click on computer screen.she says she better not touch as it make **** angry. so I must not of shot enough bullets??

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 8, 15 11:45 AM
I can not find seat that has piece of metal. looked at 4th row, clicked each seat.she just says, old damaged seats. saw on blog , someone said. 5th row 4th seat. tried that and nothing happens, she just says, damaged old seats. is there a glitch on this part of game? can anyone explain which row n seat the correct one?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Feb 7, 15 12:00 PM
I cleaned ledge off. pressed 749625 but nothing happens. I have thread n most kapkins on bough. I cleaned #5 block first but still nothing happens. can anyone HELP me on this part?

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 20, 14 4:58 PM
where is the white paper to paint father's pix/

posted in Sinking Island on Aug 22, 14 8:39 PM
I put 2 pix in boxes n OK button does NOT lite up!!!
can someone please help me????
thanx

posted in Sinking Island on Aug 22, 14 8:35 PM
all my pic etc etc are on the RIGHT hand side. when I put 2 pix in ok button does NOT lite up!!! help pleasse

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Aug 8, 14 12:06 PM
where di I find the CHOLRINE??

Thankx

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on May 19, 14 1:12 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper page <a href="http://bigfi.sh/NYQLxy">here</a>.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1872">Big Fish Game Reviews</a> for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/223212.page#4639734>here</a>.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on May 19, 14 1:05 PM
does ANYONE know what this is and WHAT to do???
I can not open game as I get error message 126. would RERALLY appreciate the help sooooooooooooooooooo much.

thank -you GAMERS

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on May 9, 14 11:04 AM
tried ball point cartridge on panel and neither work. can anyone help me here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator