Posts created by JoAnn7

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Jan 29, 12 9:34 AM
I don't have any swords on Level 24. I have a sword charm at the bottom, but it doesn't do the trick. And once I use it, that's it. It doesn't regenerate. I'm not sure what the ice storm it, but I don't think I have it on that level. I started over on level 24 and tried a different strategy, but I got the same results. I hope I'm not stuck on 24 forever!

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Jan 29, 12 9:03 AM
I too am stuck on Level 24. I have gotten rid of all the blocks of ice except for the big one at bottom middle. Nothing I do will get rid of it. I keep racking up points, but nothing happens. The charms don't work. Any suggestions will be welcome.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jan 22, 12 2:04 PM
I've scoured the forum for info on the witch's mark but can't find anything. I'm sure I have overlooked it. How do I find the witch's mark? Where do I look? Thanks for info.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 31, 11 6:40 PM
How do I get the sounds I have recorded to play through the stereo? I have tried several different ways to do this with no luck. Any suggestions?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 31, 11 12:12 PM
Found it! Thanks so much, Karen. I would never have seen it otherwise.

Jo Ann

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 30, 11 5:27 PM
Sorry, but somehow this message is on the board twice. Pardon the duplication. I'm not sure how it happened.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 30, 11 5:16 PM
I can't find the hook that is suppose to be hanging from the ceiling in the terminus. I need it to get something out of the pond I think. I read the walkthru, but I'm still not seeing the hook. can anyone please give me a hint?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 30, 11 5:16 PM
I can't find the hook that is suppose to be hanging from the ceiling in the terminus. I need it to get something out of the pond I think. I read the walkthru, but I'm still not seeing the hook. can anyone please give me a hint?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 29, 11 8:33 PM
Aha! I don't have a glitch after all! For some of you having trouble with combining the three slates, you have to pay attention to the right click, left click on this. check the walkthru and if that doesn't work then you probably have the glitch. Once I realized what I was doing wrong, the slates combined perfectly.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 29, 11 3:22 PM
I've been having trouble combining slates, so I checked the walkthru and the forum where I read about a glitch in the game that prevents you from combining slates. I just recently bought this game; I don't know how long it's been out, at least since the earlier part of the year. I would have thought they could have worked the glitches out of the game by now. If I have to start over and do that ogham translation again, I am going to scream! I practically needed a magnifying glass to count the lines! Not all of us are young with perfect eyesight! Sorry to vent.
JoAnn7

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 28, 11 5:46 PM
Yay! I made it to part two! Thanks!!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 28, 11 4:03 PM
Thanks. I am totally confused. At first, the walk-thru didn't seem to help. But I will take a second look.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 28, 11 3:42 PM
How do I finish the first part of the game to progress to the second? I can't get into the workroom because the MP3 player is still charging and I need the lock code from it. But I read that the MP3 player doesn't finish charging until the second part of the game. I'm not sure what I need to do to make progress at this point. any suggestions, hints?
JoAnn7

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 28, 11 9:41 AM
Ok, I guess I was confused. Rhiannon's room is locked upstairs, so I guess I haven't been in there yet. I thought the other bedroom was hers. Oops. Now I have to figure out how to get into Rhiannon's room.
JoAnn7

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 27, 11 12:01 PM
I think I did that, but now I don't know what happened to the card. I wanted to look at it again for clues, but seems to be gone.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 26, 11 4:19 PM
How do I get Rhiannon's birthday card? I have been in her room and can't find it. I think I need it to get a clue to the lock combination but I'm totally stuck.
JoAnn7

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 26, 11 1:04 PM
Thanks Karen. I've played many Big Fish games, but not one with this sort of navigation. I'm gradually getting use to it. I did find the front door (yay!) and am making some progress.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Dec 25, 11 6:45 AM
Not to sound stupid, but I just started this game, and I can't get to the front door to find the plantpot with the key under it. No matter which way I go or turn, I don't get to the front door. Is there a trick to this? The map seems useless to me because it doesn't tell you where you are at that exact moment in relation to everything else. Help! getting frustated with this.
JoAnn7

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 11 1:16 PM
How do I open the lion's mouth? The strategy guide says to use the sword hilt. But I have not had any luck with this no matter where I click on the lion closeup. Any suggestions or hints would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if anyone has had this problem, but I finished Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight CE and started playing the bonus level when I had to quit the game. The next day when I came back it was if I had never played the game at all because it would not let me access the bonus level to pick up where I left off at. I don't want to go through the whole game again just to get to the bonus level. Is this a common problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator