Posts created by northpolejo

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Oct 13, 12 9:06 AM
The problem with checking the forums, if you're referring to reviews, is that you have to pick through them really carefully. A lot of reviewers review the wrong version of a game, so you have to really pay attention. (I don't think BF should allow an SE review when you played CE, but that's a whole other issue)

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Sep 28, 12 7:00 PM
I can't pick up any of the gears in the gear puzzle. Anyone else have this issue?

mcurty wrote:
meisfam wrote:How do i clip the weeds on the side of the manor? I went to the side and it doesn't show any weeds. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

You actually clip the flowers.

I had this same question. They could have made this a little clearer.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 12 5:01 AM
I have black bars on the sides of my screen. Plus I get a popup that says I'm not running optimal resolution. It should be 1680x1050. But it's already set at that and I don't have the option to set it any higher. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 12 9:53 PM
I opened this game again today and realized that I had never played it to the end. Now I remember why. It's one of the most frustrating games in my inventory, and I've only made it as far as the tunnel.

I messed with falling-off star tiles FOREVER before I finally combed online forums for a solution. Next problem was in the tunnel: endless clicking on logs with an axe, to no avail. Even checking the strategy guide and reading the forums hasn't helped. Apparently there's a 'sweet spot,' and if you don't happen to hit it exactly right, you can't move on. Maybe I'll try this one again someday. Or not.

Beautiful graphics. Easy hidden object games. Still wish I hadn't bought it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jan 10, 12 4:10 PM
The problem I have is in the bonus game (haven't seen this issue - yet). Beyond the watermill, you're supposed to go up to a house with a porch and dig a key out of a pile of dirt with a shovel. The. Shovel. Won't. Dig.

I've exited the game and come back in. No luck. Starting over isn't exactly an option cuz, y'know, it's the bonus.

posted in Phantasmat on Sep 2, 11 9:25 AM
I can't play this game at all. It's frozen up twice now just a minute or so in - the black screen of death. The first time I got to put in my name and settings in. The second time, the options settings were gone. After I put them back and restarted the game, I got an awful buzzing noise and the whole thing locked up. ?????

Not supported for Windows 7?

Too many people trying to download at the same time?

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 8:16 PM
With all the reports of ongoing bugs and glitches, BFG would have to throw in a free massage before I'd buy this. A hot stone massage

posted in Mystery Cruise on Aug 31, 11 7:59 PM
This froze up when I had 4 rooms open - twice. - so I closed it out. Couldn't advance, so after reading here I created a second profile and started over. Then it froze up again, all I got was sound and blue screen. Windows shut down my whole computer. When it did it again I gave up and deleted it. Bleah.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator