Posts created by Jaguar2357

The game confirms, I have achieved all of the Letters, all of the hats, and all 43 teapots. Yet I cannot play the bonus because "haven't made all the collections". Very disappointing.

When is this bonus play going to open up to us?

Laptop, Windows 7, 64-bit

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 6:48 PM
There are technical problems inside the "morph" room we can access thru the map.

First, it is misnamed - it is the flower card and shoes collection room.

And it is broken. There are no rollover labels telling you where those shoes and that poster come from, before or after collection. The poster leaf pole is frozen at the last poster collected, and not only is there no rollover info, it is impossible to see how many still need to be collected.

Very disappointing, this dev is usually much better at quality control.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 6:46 PM
I found them - the "morph" room we can get to thru the map button is misnamed and crippled.

It is the flower card and shoes collection room. And it is broken. There are no rollover labels telling you where those shoes and that poster come from, before or after collection. The poster leaf pole is frozen at the last poster collected, and not only is there no rollover info, it is impossible to see how many still need to be collected.

Very disappointing, this dev is usually much better at quality control.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 11:17 AM
This is the first game I've seen that has both the Achievement and Morph's found buttons on the map and not the talk bar. Which decluttering of the the task bar I actually like.

BUT... No where in the Guide do I see anything telling me to look for morphs anywhere. They are completely not mentioned. AND because they are also without an "indicator" light" on the task bar, there is no way to know if or when I should be looking for a morph.

Were they planned for and then omitted entirely, except for that collection room accessed thru the map?

Or did the devs simply forget to mention them even in the General Tips introduction in the Guide? Never before have I seen a special factor so totally thrown away like this.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 10:25 AM
JRDALLAS wrote:CAN NOT FIND THE PIN. THIS IS ANOTHER IN WHAT SEEMS TO BE A LONG LINE OF BIG FISH GAMES THAT DO NOT WORK. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST AND HAVE BEEN A BIG FISH GAME MEMBER FOR YEARS.

Did you check the documents in the Collectors house to find which had been pinned?

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece on Sep 5, 15 2:07 PM
I'm interested in whether to buy CE or SE - I loved the SE demo, but the number of tech issues posts for the CE worried me. Is it worth the money to get the bonus game and additions?

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 15 10:52 AM
kchredsox wrote:I bought the collectors addition and there is no button or option to access the bonus material

In the main menu, click Extras. The bonus game is locked (chains and padlock actually ) until you finish the main game.

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 15 9:57 PM
I've run into only one glitch so far, but it was frustrating. In the intro, the game of moving the stars to open the portal stuck. Nothing else froze. But the cursor remained an inert pointer on all parts of the game, and never formed a hand to let me drag the stars, lines or any symbols on the framed that might be switches in any way in any direction. I had to skip the game to get thru the portal. So far, everything else is working fine. (Haven't gotten to the difficult Tech world yet.)

Am I missing something on how the game works?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 8, 15 10:53 AM
Inside the center target isn't good enough - fine tune the sliders to hit the center of the center.

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 15 5:23 PM
I just tried it, and found the music, the whole coloring and more more horror than adventure. Within limits, I tolerate that somewhat, but this had me totally turned off in the first 10 minutes. And where is there any hint of going to another world?

No buy for me, the series has lost all the factors that made me like it.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 15 10:44 AM
Thank you for the clarification - I corrected my post and will take advantage of the knowledge to message straight to the Powers That Be.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 31, 15 3:31 PM
The [devs deleted] BF team made one big embarrassing beginners mistake in the Strategy Guide - I hope they fix it just to avoid permanent squirming.

On the last page marked for "collectibles/morphing objects" they were to have 3 4-screen pictures labeled J, K and L. They left J completely out. There are only 2 pictures on the page!

Geez, which quality control geek was proof reading?

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek on May 12, 15 10:08 AM
I couldn't get the cable to move. Clicking the green arrow did nothing. I looked the answer up in the walkthrough, set all my red arrows as specified and had ditto results. It isn't that it tried to run and told me I'd made a mistake, it is that the green arrow is unconnected to anything and get get the game to even try my solution. I hate having to skip a game because it's broken. Please fix.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 9:29 AM
I did the beta on this one, and am so glad to have it come out on my birthday week on sale, no less. Gorgeous and interesting, with the complexity of operating 2 characters. Puzzles are a bit easy, but that is not entirely bad. Exactly the kind of artwork I love. <3

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown on Feb 17, 15 6:27 PM
Whem wrote:Yes I also am receiving the following code error when I complete an endless mode puzzle:

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object game_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,101] out of range [1,101] - -5.cups(100006,101)
at gml_Object_game_controller_Alarm_1
############################################################################################

I have to abort the game to exit.

Also the screen display is wrong the grids used are 10x10 however the grid onscreen appears ro be 10x15 (at least)

Me too - the Endless section, which I absolutely love, simply doesn't work.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Castle on Feb 2, 15 11:16 AM
Moderators, please sticky this post.

There really is a Walkthrough for this game! It is at

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/hidden-expedition-smithsonian-castle-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

posted in Surface: Reel Life on Nov 30, 14 10:54 AM
lyrialice wrote:Everything is being locked after 120 days inactivity to keep things tidy. Just start a new thread if you need to

Thank you, that explains it.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer on Nov 22, 14 7:20 PM
The game plays very slow, but that is not a deal breaker for me. Also the hints keep sending me to make concoctions that I do not have any ingredients for yet. This is more annoying, but not fatal.

Totally losing necessary inventory is a complete deal breaker and fatal. I did accumulate 1 of 2 pearls and the paw armor for the gate wolf, but after playing a game both had vanished, leaving me unable to continue.

Fortunately I was still playing the demo. This game is not ready to sell.

I use a Samsung laptop with Windows 7, and all my drivers were updated last week.

posted in Surface: Reel Life on Nov 21, 14 8:50 PM
When everything gets locked down like this, I'm scared to buy it. Why is this being done?

phoenix_25 wrote:
... The extras are very cookie-cutter, they've changed the parables, the sounds, the puzzles, NO MORPHING OBJECTS ...

Is too morphing objects - every Parables piece is a morphing object! Eipix just merged those 2 Blue Tea extras.

I find the graphics to be a step down in clarity, a bit grainy, but I love that they went with honoring the series by staying with FROGs only and throwing in memories of past characters and the tea cup Achievement. Also, I adore games where everything stays bright and alive, no gloomy ruins and dirty gray ghosts. Frankly, the latest 2 DPs from Blue Tea were so repetitive on puzzles and themes, I'd stopped buying CEs and have only the SEs. This one breaks the boredom and makes the CE worth paying for. Now if Eipix cleans up the graininess a bit, I'll go back to buying all their CEs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator