Posts created by lynnie11

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 7, 09 12:31 PM
Good luck! I understand the quest. I went through all levels, took a long time to get that bar finished in under a minute on the challenge levels, but I finally did it. I still had 6 eggs left to get. I just kept playing through free play and adventure and eventually got all of them. I must say this is the most addictive game I ever played and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 20, 09 1:45 PM
Hi Brian - I bought this game 4 days ago after reading how much everyone loved it and also because of your input. Well....thanks a lot! I haven't gotten anything else done for 4 days! This is a highly addictive game. Also a very good game. I can't seem to get through the challenge areas - can't quite get the bar filled in under a minute. I guess I'll just have to practice more! I'm so impressed that you are here asking what people want - what a concept. You must be getting a lot of satisfaction knowing how much people are enjoying this game. Great job.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 3, 09 11:34 AM
I agree with everyone else - one really bad game! But this is the second "really bad game" in a few days. Hardy Boys I think was worse than this one. Come on, BFG, we know you must have some good stuff coming to make up for these two flubs!

posted in The Hardy Boys - The Perfect Crime on May 30, 09 12:17 PM
This was a very bad game. Indiscriminate clicking to find objects that look nothing like they should is not my idea of fun. Usually couldn't even catch the hints as they were too hard to see. I expected a lot more from a game "with a name" - I'm sure they paid a lot to use.

posted in Pretty In Pink on May 13, 09 12:36 PM
Has anyone finished this game? I'd like to know if it's long enough to be worthwhile. My mystery items did come into focus eventually, but it's another game that keeps crashing my computer........why is this??? I'm craving another good HO game, haven't had one in quite a while.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on May 2, 09 10:38 AM
i also felt the game was way too short and somewhat boring. But when I turned the game off & went back to it, it wouldn't let me start where I had left off so had to replay the entire game twice. Even then i was done in 2 hrs., including reading. Sorry I bought it. Definately not worth it. Big disapointment for BFG. I

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 3:56 PM
Thank you! The only items I've been able to find are fortune cookies. I did find (I thought) a paintbrush and a poker chip but couldn't click them up. I'll try the walkthrough.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 3:18 PM
Great new game, but stuck already and out of hints! I'm on the Mont Palu Express in the Bar Cart. I cannot find the last coin and since I'm out of hints I'm just clicking around everywhere and can't find it. Can anybody help please?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 30, 08 2:59 PM
This is without a doubt the best game I've played. I thought the remarks were very funny, always made me smile. It was very difficult and I did need help - thanks to all who suggested gamezebo! My only complaint is that the new version still has glitches. Every time a ghost appeared the game froze. I did learn how to get out and come back (cont, alt, del) without having to start over. Amazing puzzles, great graphics & music. Hints could have run a bit faster. Still the best. Great job, BFG.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 28, 08 1:15 PM
Thank you! I didn't realize it was downstairs.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 28, 08 10:54 AM
I know I'm supposed to spray beetles on phone in toy shop, but I have no beetles. What to do now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator