Posts created by huggzz

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 9, 10 7:00 AM
kazkaz1957 wrote:Hi All

I would like to introduce myself. I am Karen, one of the developers of Rhiannon. I am also an avid member of the Big Fish community as I love to play adventures - which is why I wanted to get involved in creating the sort of game that I love to play, and hope you will too.

Rhiannon has been lovingly created by Arberth Studios. We are located in Wales in the UK and live amongst the wonderful Welsh legends that inspired Rhiannon. The Mabinogion - one of the most famous legends of these parts - is the basis of our story and we hope that by playing Rhiannon, you will become as enthralled by magical Welsh heritage as we are.

I bought this game with no idea what it was/is/about... I am Welsh myself and my daughter's name ...yes you guessed it... I spell it 'funny' Rhyannon.. Love the name and the legend seems like forever.
I don't know if I can play this but with a Walk though and ev1 help I should at least make a dent...
Thank you so much...
huggzz1

I didn't have any trouble with the cursor, however I can't seem to 'fill the jug with water' even though I've been there time and time again..
I did notice that things are slow but put that down to my system, running xp just updated that to the 3 of something.....LOL Sorry it escapes me right now..
I will try again but ....well.. it had better work...
Thanks
Annie

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 13, 10 7:50 AM
I too got stuck on that 'desk'. For me the items failed to appear on the list... Odd.. Had to guess... Was amusing but a pain. Looked like it would have been something I'd like too.. Shame.

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on Feb 26, 10 8:49 AM
I must be the same age as puzzledone. I do the exact same things. I really like this game so far. I like the simple HOG's that have lots of items to find.. Rather than all the puzzles, I can do the puzzle usually but every minute is a pain... Much rather search for stuff..
Hooray to BFG for being good enough to find all the HOG's that suit everyone.. Kudos
huggzz...........

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 19, 10 6:44 AM
I have had a similar problem, when I get to the gambling scene it hangs up... Get an error saying my video card was not right. Or is it this game that my direct x is wrong version?? After all the rest of the game?? Seem to me that shouldn't happen, but it appears that is what's wrong.
Any ideas what I can do?
Thanks.Annie

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 27, 10 6:48 AM
My game came up in super triangles... weirdest thing I ever saw..... Looking for stuff when everything is all skewed is hopeless... After seeing ev1 comments I will be deleting this game.

tra..........
huggzz

posted in Rasputin's Curse on Jan 25, 10 10:20 AM
mitaine514 wrote:i just begin RASPUTIN'S CURSE ,and im stuckon the book page!
the game is stuck dont know why? help please!

I also was stuck on the 'book page' any help from Big Fish?? Or anyone..??

posted in The Dracula Files on Nov 8, 09 9:52 AM
I'm disgusted... This game was way overpriced for the free hour. I tried to play but got stuck immediately.. with the "8" . easy enough when you know how but who can do that unless you have some clue... That being said, the whole thing crashed my computer. Took over 1 hour to fix that!!
Not at all pleased...

Annie

posted in The Tudors on Oct 29, 09 8:48 AM
This should have been a great Hidden Object Game but sadly it is not. I got stuck almost right away. Couldn't light the candle to go to other room.. so...
Not impressed.
BTW... whoever it was that said Elena was Spanish was not up on British Names.. Elena could very well be Welsh.

Thanks for listening..

Annie
huggzz1

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 18, 09 8:45 AM
guyla429 wrote:I don't have any inventory items left. Is there an item that wasn't listed that I need to click on to get another inventory item? It says I have collected all of the items and there is nothing left. What did I do wrong?

I also have only the slingshot left but need other things first , like the crowbar. Seems to me I had one once, used it somewhere and is now gone. Is there another one or must I find the same one over again. My 'maps' only go back to include 3, first one now is a ring with flashing lights then the one that needs the crowbar. How can I get through this mess???!! (said in the style of Wimpy)

Thanks Annie (huggss1)

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Jan 17, 09 10:19 AM
I liked the trial so much I bought it, only to find out the three portals I've found seem to be the only ones I can find...Help

posted in Treasure Masters on Jan 12, 09 8:08 AM
I'm still on the first boat that 'we' bought... How can I solve this, looking for at least one mask.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 17, 08 6:54 AM
Well... Even though I'm not a newbie, I sure do feel like one. I'm stuck on the porch still, oh I can get into the kitchen and the fireplace, can't change anything here though did get the half moon. I do not know what or how to do anything here..
I finished the first Ravenhearst in record time.. now I just feel stupid.

Help Please
Annie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator