Posts created by buvez_rose

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jun 20, 09 12:18 PM
aghhhhh!!! after hours and hours of playing and trying to get through morgan's and others i finally land on joe's gas and gold (which i've only HEARD about - the horrors!) and zip through it the first time with a 2 under. WOW. good day. without a whole bag full of irons, i'd still be there, collecting mail.

posted in DinerTown Tycoon on Jun 16, 09 2:59 PM
ohhhh! don't give up yet! this game has TONS of strategy. i gave up too after being really disappointed in the hour trial. other people were just raving and raving about it, so i decided to read up more on it and began to understand that idea behind the game. it's not just clicking, it's thinking ahead and making really clever decisions in order to win the game. i purchased it and have played it many different ways/angles. love it! do some research before you say 'nay'.

posted in Success Story on Apr 10, 09 5:54 PM
i totally agree....but after going through the game i noticed that none of that seems to count (rings of onions, number of pickles...etc). it just gets increasingly harder and faster as the game goes on. i can't get past the last section!! annoying....and it's totally annoying that you have to get over 100% to get points....really? over 100%? really?

posted in Party Down on Mar 1, 09 8:30 PM
i bought this game and was interested in it because it got hard...however, it's SHORT as heck! and you can't go back and change the silvers to gold. what's up?

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 28, 09 10:53 AM
ok! here's the scoop:

1. trap bear and sell immediately
2. when the truck returns, send the plane for 2 eggs & 2 flours
3. trap 2nd bear and sell with chixn (make sure that chix has produced 1 egg)
4. when the truck returns, send the plane for 2 eggs & 3 flours
5. trap 3rd bear and sell with first egg flour
6. trap 4th bear and sell with 2 egg flours
7. you should have $400 at this point and be at 1:55 - sell the last 2 egg flours and the truck should return in time with just a couple of seconds under!

please note - you have to be ON your timing on this one. when the flours and eggs drop from the plane, make sure you don't wait for them to hit the ground. make sure you are processing the whole time. i had to speed it up by clicking on the buildings. also, i had to do it a couple of times to get the timing right good luck!!!

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 28, 09 10:21 AM
ok! just made it in 3:34 - here's the dealio:

1. buy 5 chix, 1 goat and 1 pig
2. upgrade well once, truck all the way, warehouse 2x and plane 1x
3. send plane for 5 of everything
4. as soon as you're done with getting 5 eggs, sell the chix
5. send your truffles through 2x (so it gets to $8K and sell them every time!)
6. as soon as you get 10K, but a cow
7. as soon as you're done with 5 goat cheese blocks, sell your goats
8. as soon as you get to 30K, buy your pizza maker and start making pizzas (stop selling you truffles at this point)
9. your first pizza should allow you to buy another cow
10. keep making pizzas and selling them which should bring you enough money to buy a pig (towards the 3:20ish mark) - i sold my cows as soon as i was done with the necessary 5 items for the pizza

EASY pie. go for it!

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 21, 09 8:55 AM
sell one of your goats as soon as they drop and send the plane for 7 oils (or whatever bottle that is!) to make the cheese. when the truck comes back, spend that $500 on 8 eggs (the max for that size plane) and when it returns, send it back for the other 2 eggs and the last 3 bottles of oil. do not put the bears in your warehouse, you will not need them. just make sure you trap them and let them escape. they won't knock anything over. if you feel you're getting close, sell some of that cheese and buy yourself some from the plane! that should get you there

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 21, 09 8:34 AM
just posted on goooooold???! let me know if you need me to repost here.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 21, 09 8:33 AM
for cow lane 1 - you need to upgrade your truck asap all the way and sell all of the cows, goats and chix. when the truck returns, sell all of your pigs. buy EVERYTHING you need from the plane. upgrade the creamery all the way. upgrade the plane all of the way. buy 5 each of milk, eggs and goat milk. as soon as the truck returns from selling the pigs, send the plane back for the other 5 things to get you to what you need and upgrade the butter maker. you might have to do it a few times, but i got 43sec.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 21, 09 8:22 AM
do you know which level/street you are having the problem with the cows dying on you or is it just random?

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 21, 09 8:21 AM
did you purchase everything you needed for the dough? you have eggs & the bag of flour (from the plane?)

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 20, 09 8:03 PM
if any of you get any of these...please!! post. i bought this game over a month ago and i've been dying for it to finally get here so i can put this game to bed! it was awesome...and i think the best farm frenzy so far.

posted in Ashtons: Family Resort on Dec 26, 08 11:07 AM
i bought this game (because i was confused at what was really going on) and thought i was missing something...wow. i wasn't! who put this together? sheesh...SEXISM is right. perhaps this is geared towards the 1950's beaver cleaver style households. and why can't i expert at some of the levels? i didn't see any chaining type scoring possibilities. maybe you get expert if the woman does more than the man?

posted in Parking Dash on Oct 22, 08 7:13 AM
i've played every dash game and loved them all - this one, i can't seem to get a handle on. i'm at the wedding castle and i can't get past the third level! am i missing something?? are there tips i need to have? there's no 'podium' or assistance to keep these people from getting super mad.....help! i want to play along

posted in Cooking Dash on Sep 30, 08 7:27 PM
The Radio - is the new 'podium'....you have to stand there until the lime green quarter moon eclipses into a circle

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 21, 08 6:04 PM
you know when you're at the final few seconds from getting gold and you hit the final goal at that final second and it goes to silver....grrrrrr! i.e. goal is 1:04 and you hit it at 1:04? el sucko......

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 20, 08 1:28 PM
sweet! got it

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 19, 08 8:38 AM
i'm in the same boat....

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 19, 08 8:35 AM
ann -

i've looked twice at all of my cake streets and none of them have a goal of 15 chix. is it perhaps another street?

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 18, 08 9:43 PM
did it in 6:38 on the 3rd try! thanks mucho

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator