Posts created by Ferretjenny

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jul 15, 15 4:13 AM
bluejen wrote:The new version didn't update anything for me. Is it supposed to start the whole game over? If it's just for the exit issue, it's not worth it.

Hello

BFG does not have the latest version, you have to download it yourself from the creator page. Use the Google search. Send a private message to me if you need help. If you purchased the game here, they fix it too. Good luck.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jul 15, 15 4:05 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Ferretjenny,

Just to clear up any confusion, the Forum Moderation does not decide whether or not game updates will be available on our site. With that said, however, Big Fish Games generally offers the updates (especially ones that fix known issues) that the developers provide us with. I checked into this game and it looks like the last update from the developer was in fact announced in the forums:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/405448.page"> UPDATE! New version available for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2! May 11, 2015 </a>

Big Fish Games is unable to add updates that have not been submitted by the developer. If the developer has a newer update for the game, they are aware of the proper channels that need to be taken in order for it to become available on our site.

bfgWaimea

In many cases, helps unfortunately not your "offer" of help when the games need to be upgraded. It is only the creator of the game that can fix it!

That you do not have access to update game is that you do not want and that is bad style and sorry for members who buy games that are not operating properly.

I solved it by myself in some other way so for me it works without problems now and so I wanted to also ask members to do the same because you did not get any help from at all, and secondly for not buying something that is not working.

But now I am tired of discussing this with you, but now I know, and many of the members that they must solve the updates on they own, but please ... offer no "felix" solutions when it is not you who can fix this problems thanks.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jul 14, 15 5:14 AM
Try to get 3 stars on all the buildings. Go into the menu (Millestone) here you can see what you need if you put mouse cursor on each bonus.

Good luck

posted in Legend of Maya on Jul 14, 15 5:10 AM
I have built all the buildings and got all the stars. Come there to that daughter married but the game seems to have no end, should it really be so? Just keep playing?

posted in Legend of Maya on Jul 14, 15 5:04 AM
tkloth wrote:I have all the milestones and all buildings are three stars. I married the chief's daughter but the game won't end. I'm past level 267. HELP!

I am also there but the game seems to never end
Is there anyone here who knows ??

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 26, 15 4:01 AM
Since I do not get to write the name of the creator of the game here (ridiculous) so go to their own website and download the game there people. The game is update there and if you have bought here so conact them and they would help you!! .

Unfortunately this is the only way to get Games updates here because BFG refuses to update the games (all of them) Therefore, members must do it ourselves manually.

If you need help, write pm to me

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 23, 15 2:35 PM
No. Roman says here

"There is no level 301. You can't play it. Once you see the end game story you can play any of 300 levels and 301 is our mistake. We will fix it. Thanks for pointing that out." :-)

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 21, 15 5:17 AM
Hello bfgWaimea

Very many have problems with the game freezes, therefore I talked with the creator of the game and he saw himself that there was probem, hence he updated that and greeted you to do the same to make it work flawlessly, but no.... let rather people buy your games anyway, it's terribly bad because it is very easy for you to just add a new updates.... if you only want.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 18, 15 1:32 PM
If you feel that you are having technical issues in the game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Dont you understand?? This issues are nothing "Dr.Felix" can do anything about!! And games updates can you only retrieve on theres site, not difficult!

It is bad style that you do not want to do this because the members want to have fully functional game when we bought them!!

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 16, 15 2:31 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 5, 15 9:36 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 1, 15 12:28 PM
Can you update this now thanks???? This one you have dont work okey???

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 1, 15 12:25 PM
Please, can you do that soon????

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 30, 15 3:16 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I understand that frustration with this game and can see that many of you are experiencing similar issues with it. Unfortunately, some games can have issues that come up after they're released. Game developers do test games to make sure that they work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations. However, because of all the possible permutations, a particular game may end up displaying an issue that isn't apparent at the outset. For this reason, we monitor these threads and let the developer know about any trending issues. However, a fix is up to the developer and this is something that Big Fish has no control over.

Ferretjenny - I'm not sure which update you're referring to, but details regarding the last update given to us by the developer are here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/405448.page"> UPDATE! New version available for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2! May 11, 2015 </a>

In the meantime, we can offer troubleshooting support via our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> if you're able to write in with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. If the issue remains unresolved, our Reps can also help with a replacement game.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Hello
The update on 11 May is the one who has problems, there is a more recent update, that's what I meant.

I have had email contact with the creator of this game and they've made some changes so the game does not freeze so just because you have to put this new update.

I can attach a little of what the creator wrote to me ::

"We did some improvements That Reduce memory usage and That May Stop freezing issue (but at the moment it's Windows only). Big Fish Games Should release this update too, but I do not know When and if They announce it or not"
This he wrote yesterday (29 May) to me.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 29, 15 11:04 AM
There is now a new update available for this game, Bigfish just have to advertise it too.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 29, 15 3:47 AM
Hello Bgfish

There is now a new update for the game that you have to add again because this games that you have today its not good at all .

PLEASE UPDATE THIS NOW THANKS!!

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 28, 15 1:15 PM
The creator of this games is going to locate what is wrong and it comes a new update as soon as it's resolved but it takes time unfortunately.

posted in Strike Solitaire 2: Seaside Season on May 22, 15 2:53 AM
The game hangs up after level 5 and must playing over and over again all the time, will no longer even when I get a strike. I have reinstalled several times but it does the same anyway. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the creator of the game? Or have someone had this problem before and solved it?

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 21, 15 3:21 AM
We need an upgrade for this games
Roman_ANAWIK Thanks..

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 21, 15 3:04 AM
shekon wrote:My goodness BF, why do you tell us to go to Help/Tech support. I have and I'd venture a guess so has everyone that's posted here. I've followed all the help suggestions, to no avail. The game is a disaster as far as the function is concerned; I would think since you posted the game then you should take responsibility and contact the makers of the game.
I realize your busy but I'd really like to be able to reinstall the game and play it.

Thank you.

Agree!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator