Posts created by dee127

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Oct 10, 12 4:11 PM
Emmmms1974 wrote:
Dara6028 wrote:I just retrieved the Factory Guard's hat, but when I go into the factory I can't see anything other than the game icons in the upper left & right corners. Everything else is dark. If I try and return to the main menu, the game just hangs and then I have to "Ctl Alt Del" to get out of the game.....

Yeah thats EXACTLY whats happened with my game?!!!!

-------
Same here---has there been a cure for this bug ???

NO shovel---I am at a standstill. Any ideas??

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 12 1:43 PM
crowbar will not work on broken wall by the broken ladder. Any help is welcome

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 12 11:45 AM
AMEN! I cannot find angels 11 and 12. Strategy guide is no help.
I cannot play the game without all angels, so am stuck. Had a hard time with 5th gem, too--------------til I found it on the wall in front of the car at gate !

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 12 2:14 PM
Cannot find the photo plate in order to get the negative--any hints??

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on May 27, 12 1:54 PM
Emma2202 wrote:I'm having issues with one of the mini games when I click on one of the hidden items it doesn't take it of the list and I've found that most of them can be collected by clicking on other things but I can't get the 8 and it the only one left and I can't progress with finishing it

I'm having same problem with HO in Dr's office. When I click on toothbrush, it will not take it off, and does nothing when I click on the cup.
Clue is "toothbrush x 2". I clicked one, and it disappeared. I clicked on the second one, and the first one reappeared then disappeared while the second one did nothing !!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 4, 12 10:15 AM
baglady---where are you finding the game for $4.99? Mine was $6.99, as are all others.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 4, 12 10:11 AM
cannot find fish, oil or awl to open any doors--Help!

Cannot find shovel or bat bottles---any help is appreciated

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Nov 15, 11 2:12 PM
I melted snowman with salamander and HOS did not appear--any ideas?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Nov 14, 11 2:51 PM
FishyJazz wrote:So far I am finding this to be an interesting game. I am, however, stuck at the flaming arrow. I know it is supposed to be in the hidden object game near the fountain but I cannot find any hidden object game! What am I missing?

The arrow is sticking in the skeleton in ****. Cloth is on bridge. ap is at tree---but I cannot get the cloth into the sap and onto the arrow ! Any help??

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Nov 14, 11 2:48 PM
FishyJazz wrote:So far I am finding this to be an interesting game. I am, however, stuck at the flaming arrow. I know it is supposed to be in the hidden object game near the fountain but I cannot find any hidden object game! What am I missing?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator