Posts created by Fargosis16

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:42 AM
YAY MORE SONGS

Come dear Charles, come with me
Safe and happy, you will be
Away from your mother, let us run
With father, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little charles, you'll never cry
Father wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free to frolic, be free to play
Come with me to my cave to stay

Oh, dear Charles, please don't squirm
These ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Now look to me, the pendant calls
Back and forth, your eyelids fall

Oh, little Charles, you cannot leave
For you, no one will grieve
Your mind is unravelling at the seams
Allowing me to haunt your dreams

Do not wail and do not weep
It's time for you to
GO.
TO.
SLEEP.
you were not clever laddie
Now you are mine
Just like your daddy

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:31 AM
Rainbow722 wrote:FWIW, I agree that there is more to Hondo's post than meets the eye as it was WAY too easy. Since he mentioned the "movie poster" I went back and had yet another look at it and noticed two things I didn't before: the person laying on the ground has his arms in a strange position if he is dead or passed out wouldn't they be relaxed? Also, the boy who has his fingers curled doesn't seem to me to be menacing as someone said, but what if he is describing a bird of prey coming down with talons "like this"?

Perhaps there's a MCF movie in production?
I still don't trust that kid, I mean escape from ravenhearst was just proof that all children are evil

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 8:58 AM
Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can She have sent you away?
The blame is my own; the punishment, yours
Humanity shall die today

But into the darkness ill bring you a song
And then will you come back to me?
For your tired eyes, and my lullabies
Shall carry you softly to sleep

Once was a man who beamed like the sun
Looked out at blackpool and sighed
He smiled and said "surely there is nobody
So evil and powerful as I"

So great was their pain so lasting and gory
That long was the shadow he cast
That fell dark apon young Charles he loved
And grew only darker as days and nights passed

Lullay dark locksmith, goodbye child mine
And rest now in reapers embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space

Carry the peace and my evils of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Charles, you're loved so much more than you know
Forgive us for being so blind

Soon did that man did notice that others
Did not give his child his dues,
And neither had he loved him as he deserved
He watched as his son's insanity grew

But such is the way of hells light, it sweetly
Takes hold of the mind of its host
And that foolish man did nothing to stop
The corruption of one who had needed him most

Lullay dark locksmith, goodbye child mine
And rest now in reapers embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space

Carry the peace and my evils of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Charles, you're loved so much more than you know
Forgive us for being so blind

The detective now before me
Fearless and well known
I never imagined
I'd face her on my own

May my remaining years
Swiftly pass I pray
I /love/ you I /miss/ you
Every single day

May all your dreams be sweet tonight
Safe upon your bed of heavens light
And know not of sadness, pain, or care
And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there

Sleep...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 8:14 AM
bri_rose1978 wrote:
cadfael wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:
cadfael wrote:
And now back to speculating.....As I was trying to fall asleep last night I was thinking about the old mines, convicts, earthquake theories and it reminded me of Tolkien. The dwarves in the mines of Moria (sp?) dug too deep and woke an ancient evil. Wonder if that could have happened? Maybe a long buried alien craft even?

Wow! I never thought about that and I happen to love Tolkien.

Funny the things we think about while trying to sleep this time of year, isn't it??? LOL! Probably came to mind because we just got tickets for opening night of The Hobbit. It would be interesting if an ancient evil (or alien) was woken up and caused the destruction of the town. Or, the shaking (earthquake) stirred up something best left alone.

Nix, I read your theories (I always do). Just don't have a comment right now. Usually by the time I get home from work and get caught up, others have covered it better than I could.

They've awoken C'thulu!!!!

Funny you mention that,
The man who play Charles N. Dalimar is named Dennis Kleinsmith
He played the main(ish) villian in 'call of cthulu' a movie from 2007 based on the lovecraft story of the same name

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 6:24 AM
Rainbow722 wrote:
Vultraz wrote:Now I feel bad, my friend's saying that bc adults play MCF it's not as cool as Battlefield 3 or something. Tho to be honest, the pic for that kinda does look better than the Shadow Lake one... Not that much, tho...but still...

Now I'm feeling bad for liking MCF.

Don't feel bad--there are many different kinds of games and no one is required to like them all, regardless of your age or who else plays them! Are you a teen or young adult? Some of my grandsons play all the battle ones and one tells me that my games are "simple" (but I only let him play certain HOGS and not MCF). I simply don't care for his type of games because I feel very strongly that games where you go around killing people as the main objective are against the way I feel--killing is not fun or a game for me. That doesn't mean that everyone feels the same way or that they should--it's just my feelings and how I base which games I play. Many people love the "dark and eerie" games, many do not. Same goes for TMs and M3s. You must do the same for yourself--play the games you like, based on what you like not what anyone says or who else plays it!

One time for school our English teacher wasted us to research a character or historical figure from the late 1800's and then come into school and do a roleplay of that character
I gathered my friends together to play the ravenhearst games (at the time it was just ravenhearst and return) and for our project we did a ravenhearst roleplay XD easiest A+ ever

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 5:59 AM
dogmama wrote:Rockingmum~ PM'd you the recipe . Hope you like them!

Detectives are we positive we've totally solved Hondo's clue from yesterday?

Hondo wrote:" I've been trying to get a hold of Picman all day, but he hasn't been responding to email. His assistant mentioned something about him still not feeling well, and asked me if the words hand, spear, martini, and milk meant anything??

Anyway, that movie poster sure turned out well, didn't it? On that note, I’m really looking forward to the new Bond flick that just came out. In fact, I've got plans with the Mrs. to go see it after work tonight. Woohoo!!

I'll poke my head in throughout the weekend, but I think you've got enough new material to keep you busy for a while. <bolding mine>

Surely, shake (earthquake) is not all that he meant? Didn't take long at all to solve it. So it didn't keep us busy for a while....

The awnser was shake, it's purpose however we know not
To me this looks like a red herring

shanette1706 wrote:Yeah, emmyjayne currently I'm going through every ghost-related storyline possible. Those seem good too, like a sudden twist some time into the game which is a specialty for MCF.

Fargosis truth be told I would actually be a tad bit sad if that was the phrase we're supposed to solve. I was hoping for something more... revealing? Hopefully

I'm just as surprised as you are, but for different reasons
Most of which have to do with there being a chance I'm actually right about something

shanette1706 wrote:Strangely enough, 'the detective' has 12 letter which means this letter-hunting would end just before release day (for some of us) dun dun dun Maybe you're onto that, Fargosis

Well every game has had that as its tag line
Except escape which I think was
"Home for the holidays" or something about holidays and family something like that

You're the detective?

GameLvr30 wrote:I think the biggest mystery of all is what is Fargosis's obsession with Rachel Ray?

Because the master detective mentions her once in every post ravenhearst game.

And then the detective finds out she's pregnant with Charles' baby

Eoarod wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:
AndrewB179 wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:Rachel ray should end up being the evil spirit! XD

Or, only her delicious recipes can calm the spirit's rage!

It turns out Rachel ray was Charles' real father

ROFL!!!!

Of coarse a morbidly obese lady would fall in love with Rachel ray
She has to be magic for her food to be that good
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE IT'S SCARY

AndrewB179 wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:Rachel ray should end up being the evil spirit! XD

Or, only her delicious recipes can calm the spirit's rage!

It turns out Rachel ray was Charles' real father

Rachel ray should end up being the evil spirit! XD

sunfish09 wrote:Gosh I'm trying to put together a sentence but it doesn't come out right. There might be some kind of shaking in Shadow Lake and they are saying did you feel that .I don't know if there is an earthquake shake could be something else.

I wonder if Fidel waves or tsunamis can happen with a lake

What's with the alien emoticons?
Could the earthquake be by....
ALIENS?!! *insert ancient a,kens guy*

dear picman are you listening?
i posted a thread but your reply is missing,
Are we all doomed to the man I fear?
will Charles Dalimar return to take away our cheer?
Oh mods please hurry and listen to my plea
i cant do this alone i need you to help me
his dark and dreary attacks are effective
when did you lose faith in your master detective?

ccalvert2007 wrote:
Rainbow722 wrote:Protect your digits was the answer to 1 clue. I'm thinking the typos are a separate clue or ADD to it.

so we have Y O U R U N and I think there will be more!

YOU RUN
OUR Y...
YOUR ...
YOU URN
???

YOUR UN.....(READY? EASY? PREDICTABLE?)

I don't think uneasy is a word

ETA how the **** did I forget uneasy as in sick?

It's a ghost town right?
What if digits is the number of population
Also, town populated by ghosts
Calling it now

I have a feeling that this will be something like Madame fate, awesome game
Where at the end we have Charles father come in and be like
"HA, FOOLED YOOOOUUUUU" like maybe we begin to work together with a character and we give them some evil object so they can destroy it

But then
Suddenly
DALIMAR

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator