Posts created by gullbra

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 31, 15 12:37 PM
Thank you, but I have all the puzzle pieces and have done 4.11

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 30, 15 1:22 PM
I have completed the game and done the puzzle . Only bonus 4.11 opened. The others are all marked "No access". Any ideas, please? Do I need to have done it in Expert?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 29, 15 10:14 PM

ihave finished the game, done the puzzle and opened Bonus 4.11. But

I cannot open the bonuses in other chapters.

They are all marked " Not available".
Help please.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 14 3:18 PM
I did the HOP to get the shears but did not pick them up. I can't go back to the HOP, although when I hit the clue button it shows the area where the HOP was. Any suggestions, please. I quite like the game but not enough to start again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 10, 14 12:33 AM
OK,This game is far too complex for me. I don't want to spend extra money to play a game i have purchased, so I accept this game is not for me, BUT... how come I can buy extra resources, (which, I think means I have an Internet connection), but when I try to exchange collections or auction items, it says I must have an Internet connection. I realise it's probably just my ignorance, but would like to know.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Apr 8, 14 12:57 AM
The first time i played this level it told me to get 10 flowers, Now it just says to talk to a navahoe - but won't let me get the flowers i need to do so. Technical problem?

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 17, 14 6:22 PM
What am I supposed to do here? I can move the dishes but it makes no difference
Never mind -I worked it out as soon as I posted. Works every time.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jan 15, 14 10:43 PM
This is my favorite series and I am disappointed to have finished. What other quality games do you recommend?

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Nov 5, 12 2:41 PM
Don't pay the traders at all. Just keep getting money from market and use it for stones.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 12 4:21 PM
I played the trial, then bought the game. Download seemed ok but when I click on the desktop short cut it sends me to my games manager, which will not open the game. I get a sound which suggest the game will open, a couple of circles, then a bell sound, but no game.
I have uninstalled and re installed. I would like a credit if you cannot give an easy solution. I am not very confident in checking systems etc.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 12 3:29 PM
I have plenty of resources but my forces won't obey the destroy instructions for about the last four buildings. They will collect food, but not destroy the houses etc. Any ideas please.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 5:44 PM
I have used the shovel several times, but it has now disappeared from my inventory and I still have an "X" area to dig up.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jan 3, 11 10:09 PM
where is the paint brush i need to find one of the frogs? i had one earlier, to paint with the spilled ink, but can't remember seeing any more.Every time i do a post i find the solution quickly.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 11 6:52 PM
I need to pull a paint brush down a wall to get a frog, but have no brush. Haven't ahd one since early in the game. Any ideas please?

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Dec 12, 10 6:49 PM
I am supposed to go to Rachel's room after getting the key from the storage cupboard. However I can't get in even though the room is open. Neither can I get a game of air hockey. Have been over your walkthrough and can't find anything I've missed.

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode I on Dec 9, 10 9:38 PM
First time I have finished a game at one sitting. Good game in many ways, but not good value in terms of length. I won't be buying 2nd episode unless someone says it's longer. Compares very poorly with The 13th Skull etc.

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Nov 22, 10 9:55 PM
At the Governor's manion for the last chapter. I had just gone out of the house,not sure where I turned, but was shown on my knees with a light overhead, saying that's how I failed. Not possible to continue game .I have to go back to my last save (The Drums). None of the three walkthroughs I read mentioned this possibility. Moral of the story -- SAVE OFTEN

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Nov 22, 10 9:45 PM
Also, if you press Escape repeatedly while they are dancing you will get past it. You may have to put up with "No start again" a few times, but just keep pressing "Escape"

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 21, 10 5:52 PM
Thank you. I was not measuring the footprint properly. I think you have to be more precise with these footprints than the previous ones.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 20, 10 9:41 PM
My last report is a list of the missing objects, but when I ask the architect, the museum curator intrrupts with comments about the "kindness" of the police. I then go to see and measure the foot prints, but can go no further.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator