Posts created by trexxx

posted in Pickers on Dec 28, 11 3:52 PM
I tried the suggestion about making a new player after deleting my original one. I got as far as day 2 when I got the debug error, so that did not work for me :-( Bummer, I was hoping it would be the magic trick !

posted in Pickers on Dec 28, 11 3:25 PM
You are right that it did not happen until I found the 41st key...I cannot seem to find anymore. The game keeps shutting down with that debug panic error message...Sometimes I can play for a couple hours and sometimes only a few minutes. I tried the driver update and it did not do anything. I have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the game manager, restoring my computer to a date before I started playing the game.On reading somebodies suggestion, I deleted my player name and added a new one, but it still crashed on Day 2. I also have tried playing in the widescreen version which is kind of small to see anything, but it still crashed. I give up,.Nothing seems to help. What a disappointment, it is such a fun game!Hope they fix whatever it is!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator