Posts created by prpldva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 10:01 PM
Hi tookat!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you accessed the area hidden by the bed and found the valve handle and mansion address? Did you take the curtain?

Please let me know what you have in your inventory.

prpl

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 3:10 PM
...or if you choose the scissors button, use the scissors to cut the petard string. Take the petard (firecracker) as you will use it later to scare the bird. If you use the strong arm option, you will use the scissors on a bag of nuts to give to the bird instead of the petard.

Map
 posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 11:53 AM
Make sure you have done your monthly maintenance and updated video card drivers, Flash, DirectX, and such.

I used Windows 10 64bit with zero technical issues.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 21, 16 11:05 PM
Hi davend1965! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. You do not need any tools to move the branches. You just click on them to move. You must first place the code to activate the mini-game. Once you place the code and the gate part from the well, click on the code to see the correct placement of the branches.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 21, 16 10:59 PM
Hi bankie54! Welcome to the forums!

This one is different than most handles. You need to press and hold the left mouse button while you drag the handle to the left or right.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 21, 16 2:44 PM
technocratee wrote:For those who like to get it in the minimum number of moves:
SPOILER...Highlight to read...

Move the room up; rotate the room left 2x.
Walk right; Move the room up;
Walk left and select the magnet;
Walk left; select the blue phone;
Walk left and select the magnet;
Walk left; move the room down;
Walk down; move the room right;
Walk right for the win.

Thank you for another great 3-puzzle piece solution, technocratee!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 21, 16 2:40 PM
Hi twinterberg!

The solution is posted on the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/rooms-the-unsolvable-puzzle-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 4:58 PM
Hello MaryAnn3935!

Sorry you are having trouble. Try hitting the reset button. If flowers are leaving the bowl, you have the wrong ones. There is a white one on the stand where you got the bowl. From the left urn, take the smaller pink ones. From the gate, take a purple cluster on the left. From the right urn, take the stalks at the bottom.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 4:48 PM
Hi Marystr82hvn! Welcome to the forums!

Set the clock to 5:15.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 4:45 PM
Hi everyone!

From the main menu, select "EXTRAS", then "PLAY"

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 11:56 AM
Hi margiegray54!

Sorry you are having trouble. When you hit reset, are any of the flowers leaving the bowl? If so, they are not the correct flowers.

One flower will come from each location- the stand in the foyer and three locations outside.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 11:31 AM
Hi crypsynight!

Sorry you are having trouble. I found that they usually bounce near the corners. Try confining your search to the 2 corners on one end. It has to bounce there sooner or later. I wish I had a better answer for you.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Saw
 posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 11:27 AM
Hi Billroe76!

Are you referring to the saw from the shed in front of the orphanage? Use the saw on the sign outside the orphanage to take the hook.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 10:54 AM
Hi lingerda and Ryvon!

Make sure you got the flower off the stand where you found the bowl.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 11, 16 8:20 PM
Hi abbotsford!

Go to the place with the 3 metal doors (you got the dive suit out of one). Move your cursor to the right of the right door and you will find a spot to go forward.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 10, 16 7:22 PM
I forgot to add...and all the rooms in the perfect place!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 10, 16 7:21 PM
Excellent solution with 4 moves to spare! Pretty awesome technocratee!

I would have tried it sooner, but I have been swamped! Please post other solutions if you find them!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 6, 16 4:51 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

A big Thank You to prpldva for another great walkthrough! To make things more convenient, we've stickied this thread and have made the links to the walkthrough clickable.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Thank you, bfgWaimea!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 6, 16 4:50 PM
thistle809 wrote:prpldva - My deepest, most heartfelt gratitude! You have helped many of us retain our sanity (in my case, that is a rather small item) and undoubtedly gave many the courage to plunge into this cavern of craziness.

Sorry I missed your post earlier, thistle809. Your comment about sanity made me larf (yes, larf...its a laugh and... something else )!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 6, 16 4:47 PM
tookat wrote:omgosh!

With photos and everything!
capering and happy dancing.....

Now I know I WILL be able to help Anne defeat the evil Spoiler.....
and to thoroughly examine the entire crazy mansions as they enfold around her.

LOL * joins tookat in the Snoopy dance!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator