Posts created by cathyok

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 6:10 AM
I would suggest that anyone checking into the forums for this game at least give the game a try for yourself. By the feedback on this game I almost did not want to even try it but I am so glad I did. It is not a bad game at all and a big improvement from their first one. I did not have any problems with the sound,darkness or HOS as some did and it is worth at least trying it for yourself to see if you like it.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 6:39 AM
ERS, I would love to see you and your team develope a series of games based on a popular show here in the states Once Upon a Time. I believe you are up to the callenge and the story line is right up your alley! Something for you to consider and you could do a whole slew of games based on this series. You guys are really ready to take this one on based on how you have grown and developed!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 5:54 AM
Congrats on your 50th game ERS and yes you do listen to us and try to develope games we will love and tell others about. I wish more Devs would act like they cared as much as you guys do. THANK YOU for being you and keep up with the good work!

Wow Blue Tea! You really outdid yourselves with this new one in the series. Briar Rose has always been my favorite of the games in this series but I think I just changed my mind. Thank you guys for such a beautiful game and you Big Fish for offering it to us.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 23, 13 5:24 AM
I know I am late playing this game but I am hoping there is still some playing this game now like me. I can't seem to win againt the three headed beast in the shrine. Can someone give me pointers how I can beat the beast. To get here I did have to go through the bandits camp and I did not fight any of the. Should I go back and do that and if I do will it help build up my skills so I can beat this thing? I can not move on until I do so any help would be appreciated. One poster said to make sure Enoch was part of my team and for him to do something with the empowered totem I have but I could not figure out how to do that. In this battle the beast gets his turn first and he kills one of my team right off the bat. He also only loses only about 5 points when I do hit him and my team loses their lives when he hits me.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 8:57 AM
I bought this right off the bat and after playing it for a short while I wish I would have tried it first before buying. There are a ton of HOGS and alot of the items you are looking for are impossible to see. For me, the story gets lost because everywhere you go the first thing you have to do is one or more of these puzzles to get through. Anyone thinking about getting the game would be doing theirselves a favor by trying it first before getting it. Happy Gaming to those that are loving it!

Hey Valdy, I was not talking about you persay, it was general observation because of the large number of slow downloads. So if you took it that way I am sorry. I would have rather you had a answer for why you can not gift the CE games.

I am here in the states and my download went very fast for such a big file game so I really do not think it is a Big Fish problem otherwise everyone across the board would be having this issue. I am sorry so many are having the slow download but once you do get it installed you will see it was worth the wait. I have liked all the games in this series but boy did they outdo theirselves with this new one. Thank you Devs for such a wonderful game and you Big Fish for bring it to us. Hey Big Fish, why can you not gift CEs? I wanted to get this one for my daughter (she is a member) but you do not offer it as a game I can gift to someone else.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 8, 13 6:19 AM
Where in the world do you use these two things? I have looked everywhere outside and can't find any place for them. I have had both items for a long time now so I am sure I am missing something.

posted in 300 Dwarves on May 6, 13 5:25 AM
There were 3 reviews on the download page so where are those guys? Came here to find out from other fishes if the game is worth even giving it a try but there is pretty much no one here. Seems like this is happening more and more in the forums. Where has everyone gone?

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 4, 13 8:13 AM
It is not abad game but boy are some of the HO puzzles very cluttered so items were hard to find. I think it is worth using a coupon on as it appears to be a pretty short game based on when I bought it after playing the demo it just needed to be activated. I do like how they stayed true to the TV series. Happy Gaming All!!!

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 6:37 AM
Nicely done Devs! This one is as well done as the first 2 in the series. Thanks Big Fish for bringing yet another great game. I do have to admit that the Mill lock puzzle was a little tricky at first until I realized what you had to do to make the rings move to where you wanted them to be. Sorry to hear that so many are having another very slow download. Mine went on fast and I have had no problems so far with the gameplay. Have a Great Day Everyone!

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on Apr 30, 13 6:28 AM
The game has a lot going for it. A wonderful map that you can use to jump from place to place as well as it telling you where there are actions to preform. HOS are interactive and easy to see. Hint button recharges quickly which is a plus. It is a good thing that you are not punished for clicking on everything in a scene because the cursor never changes over items to let you know it is something you need. That I did not really care for but it got easier to figure out by paying attenion to any comments made in the different locations. All in all not a bad game but I don't think it is going to be of great lengh but certainly worth at least giving it a try for yourself.

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 13 6:26 AM
I also have been having slower downloads since Big Fish went to offering streaming and the other changes they made to their site. But, never as slow as today with only 12% in a hour. I tried all the suggestions our mod for todays game suggested and it did not change anything. It does not appear to be my drivers as thy are up to date and I have the latest graphic card. Hope this is not going to become the norm when I download a game. I know why you made the changes and how competive it is among the different game sites to keep customers coming back and pick up new ones. But, for me I just wish you could go back to the way you did it in the past as it worked so well.

I so agree with your comments je_peche Big Fish does have the best customer service around. They have always been there for me when I have had problems with a game even if the problem was clearly on my end. It is unfair of us to bash them for everything that goes wrong with a game. My download is going on pretty fast considering it is of considerable size. Can not wait to get into this game as I really liked their other ones in this series. Thanks ERS and Big Fish!

Did anyone else notice that ERS left us a letter on the wall on the menu page of the game. It pretty much says the same thing that Vladmir said here in this forum. Nice touch ERS!!!

Hi Vladmir, Thank you for caring what we think of your games and then doing things to improve them. I have all your games and consider you guys as one of the best game developers out there. You guys are doing a great job and should be proud of yourselves. Thanks for another quality game!

posted in Vampire Secrets: Eternal Love on Apr 16, 13 6:03 AM
When the Menu page came up the graphics looked really great but when you started playing the graphics have a unfinished look to them. It is like they rushed to get the game out before they were finished with it. It is just a series of HOs with some really dumb puzzles thrown in. I found it to be a very poorly done game and not fun to play at all. Big Fish did any of you try this game before you offered it to us? Just does not seem to be up to your usual standards. I would not even get this game if it was free.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 13 7:20 AM
Loved the first one and this one is just as good and nice to see it as a CE. Thanks Devs for a great game that is just as much fun to play as the first one. Also, Thanks Big Fish for the sale today it is a real bargain! Happy gaming everyone.

Well worth the wait! I think my slow download today was due to Norton doing a full system scan because once it finished the game download sped up and finished quickly. Excellent job on this one Devs thank you for a beautiful game and you too Big Fish for bringing it to us. The story is just as compelling as the first one was and the graphics are perfect. Hope everyone at least gives it a try I think you will be glad you did.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator