Posts created by bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 1:36 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 1:36 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition ? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 1:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

TGT
 posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 5:05 AM
Hi gamblebug,

I am sorry for any confusion, the TGT can be found at the following link:

Rooms of Memory Forum

If you have trouble finding a forum again, please use the All Game Forums Page.

Finally, I will be locking this thread now as it is not related to the game Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition .

Thank you.

bfgBaikal

Hi MsCIn513,

I found this level super hard as well and having played it a lot, I think the trick here is to get access to the bank ASAP.

To begin I had one worker chopping trees while the others cleared the snow filled lots. As soon as you have 200 wood, repair the bridge so that you have access to the bank, allowing you to earn increased rents for as long as possible.

After doing this I built a temporary market, I kept it open until I had filled all other slots with upgraded houses, then I stockpiled 100 food and demolished it, replacing it with another upgraded cabin.

You need to Inflate the Balloon 12 times and each time costs 1000 gold but it is achievable as long as you are quick to negotiate once you have the required gold and be sure to negotiate with more than one balloon man at a time if you have the money.

I really hope this helps and do stick with it, if I managed it, I am sure you will too!

Good luck though!

bfgBaikal

Hi ssc1943,

I would like to offer some help if I can. This level makes you do things a little backwards!

So, the first thing to do is to assign 2 workers to the gold mine - gold is key here as gold will allow you to produce the wood and food you need.

Then, demolish the damaged sawmill and market to get 1000 gold.

Build a new sawmill and produce 50 wood and immediately restore the damaged gold mine, assigning 2 workers.

Once you have 1000 gold, build a new market and buy 100 food, also, produce 100 wood. This is your basic set up and it is a good idea to keep producing these amounts of food and wood when you can, as you start building houses.

Note that you will need to add a garden to each to start building happiness.

Finally, stockpile at least 50 wood and 100 food, and then demolish the market and sawmill, replacing them both with cabins that have gardens and ta dah, you are all done!

The best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Welcome to the forums!

Great question wawajeejang! Just to clarify, you need one of each type of building, not house.

When I started this level the first thing I did was demolish the sawmill, bank and dovecote. This gives you enough resources to build 3 chalets in their place complete with gardens.

Doing so allowed me to earn enough money to pay the left hand pirate making the left hand plots accessible.

The first building I placed there once I could access the left hand side was a new sawmill, until that point, you will have enough wood from demolishing and the grove of trees to the bottom of the screen.

Then I placed a dovecote, another chalet and finally a bank.

This is a fairly rough guide but I hope this helps a bit!

Good luck though and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

I am happy to help sutemos as this is a tricky one!

To get started out with some resources in this level the first thing to do is to demolish the statue, this will give you 375 wood and food!

So, sfter doing so you will have enough to get started!

Hoping this helps and good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 13, 13 3:50 AM
Hi Miniatures1,

After a little investigation, I can confirm the following order:

Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone
Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows
Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time
Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 13, 13 3:45 AM
Hi Ellaclare,

It sounds like you are experiencing some persistent issues across a number of games, so I would encourage you to contact Tech Support.

I am sorry to hear that and we would like to take a look at what is going on so we can help resolve this once and for all.

If you have the time, please run and include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report in that mail so that we can start helping you right away.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 13, 13 3:38 AM
Hi DickTurpin,

Sorry to hear that!

I am not sure if you are playing on PC or iOS but I am happy to offer advice for both!

For PC, you could try to update some of the elements that run this game as the computer having trouble loading a game is probably why the Enter option is unresponsive.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Alternatively, the help article here, has some great advice on what you can try for iPad games but if you need more help, feel free to contact our Tech Support Team.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue in the PC or iOS tech thread as needed.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 13, 13 3:16 AM
Hi everyone.

For those of you who are having display issues, have you checked your screen resolution and updated your drivers already?

If not, I would suggest trying to make those adjustments as the first port of call.

If that fails, I would encourage you to work with Tech Support Team so they can offer some more dedicated support.

Munromd - I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game as it sounds like the game is not functioning correctly if it is unable to retrieve your saved data.

If any of you need more help, I would encourage you to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help and provide dedicated support for your particular issue.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 13, 13 3:08 AM
Hi everyone,

If your game is not offering new tasks or you are not receiving the correct rewards for completing tasks, it may help to close the game fully and reopen.

The help article here, details how to do that under the heading Close all applications.

However, if this doesn't help matters please do get in touch with our Support Team so we can work this out for you.

1unicorn - it sounds like you are playing on PC? If so, you could try running some updates to help the game and computer to communicate more effectively with one another.

Munromd - please contact Tech Support Team so we can look into retrieving that game for you.

Finally, I haven't forgotten the question about iOS 7, I will fill you in once I hear more.

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 2:56 AM
Hi folks!

VTCT - What a shame you are seeing that message! To help combat that, I would suggest assigning some more permissions to your game; to give it the best chance of running without that error. The following help article will guide you through doing that:

Run Game as Administrator

For those seeing an access violation message, please have a look at the following help article which provides advice for the error you are seeing.

Access Violation

Faylyn - for this error, I would suggest contacting Tech Support Team attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and specify that you are looking for help with the Error code 5, so they can make some specific suggestions.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 2:43 AM
Hi moondances,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. There can be a number of different reasons why games will not download correctly but the main causes are listed in the following help article, along with advice on how to combat them:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed.

Please have a look at that article to see if that may help. Of course if you would like us to help with the processes outlined, we would be happy to.

For some assistance, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can get to helping you right away.

Finally, as this is a tech issue and we have a thread dedicated to technical issues already, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but feel free to repost that here.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 13, 13 2:39 AM
Hi folks!

As soon as we have any info on the Magic Gates issue we will let you know! I know this is frustrating for you all and we hope to have a update for you soon. If you would like us to have a look at this with you though, please just let us know.

For all other issues, such as the game not loading, or if the features of the game are not responding as they should and you if know that your computer is up to date, please contact our Tech Support Team.

They will be happy to look more closely at what is going on here and will provide advice specific to your machine.

I would love to be able to do more but for the issues here, it looks like it may be best to get some specific advice.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Sep 13, 13 1:12 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 7:46 AM
Lol! That is a scarcely accurate image Penny1942!

It is well know that engineers love a challenge though, so don't feel too bad for them!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 12, 13 7:23 AM
Hi L_Amour,

That is a great question and while I believe the game will be configured for that new OS, I will double check and myself or another Mod will pop in with some definite information for you!

Thanks from bringing this up and hoping to have some definite assurances on this for you soon!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 12, 13 7:00 AM
Great question and the good news is you can definitely do that Vas0510!

To move an item in your manor grounds, first you need to open your inventory on the task bar.

Just click the hammer and pick axe button at the base of the screen and then click the luggage picture at the very end and that will open your inventory.

Once you are in that screen, you can select any item you like and you will get the options to sell, move or store that item in your inventory.

A final tip is that when in the inventory screen, you can press the green arrow beside the word Inventory and that will minimize that screen, so you can see more of the manor without scrolling.

I hope this helps and I am sure once you put this in action, you will have the prettiest manor on the block!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator