Posts created by McFadden08

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Jan 7, 15 6:56 PM
The only difficult one is on the upper left orange bottle to the left of it is a can squashed and white in color it is difficult to see.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Jan 7, 15 6:54 PM
littlenecklady wrote:I would like to know where all the recycle items are on this trip. I found the 20 pieces of turquoise but I need help to find all the recycle items. Thank you for your help.

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Sep 18, 14 3:14 PM
please help with this..anybody?

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Sep 10, 14 2:13 PM
I'm with you!!! I have been waiting for 4, this game is AWESOME!

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Sep 9, 14 3:33 PM
Thank you for trying to help but if I do the pumpkins on the left the coin at the top is above the board. I tried with the pumpkins first then the jugs but got a message I lost..jeepers I have been trying since June...what am I missing? I got all the others...

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 14 3:48 PM
what a shame..could have been a great game access violation every 5 minutes..too frustrating. Never had this problem before..will never buy from this developer again1! Please fix!!

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jun 9, 14 3:54 PM
I asked for help a few days ago, this is puzzle 190-10 from the end-level 200 is the end-anything past that are repeat skipped challenges. This has a long board in the middle, one coin on top, 2 coins on left.;.oh please somebody 3 long days..if I get this I'm done ......... will help anyone if I can

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jun 6, 14 4:47 AM
am almost through the game but stuck on challenge 190, the board in the middle, can anyone help?

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 14 5:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what to do with the can? Have traced the heart, brick, everything,,,nothing happens,please help

posted in Paradise Quest on Apr 15, 14 5:21 PM
Does anyone know how to use the raft? can't get off level 11..have undone all sand and hopped all over but need the 2 remaining boxes and can't find. Thanks

posted in Paradise Quest on Apr 15, 14 5:21 PM
Does anyone know how to use the raft? can't get off level 11..have undone all sand and hopped all over but need the 2 remaining boxes and can't find. Thanks

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 7, 13 8:50 AM
thank you,
Patty

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 6, 13 7:53 PM
I am lost, no instruction, there is the left side with nothing to get rid of, then another board with about 6 different tiles with chains but I don't know what they want me to do. If I play the left board time just runs out, can someone help?

Thanks

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Feb 28, 13 7:10 PM
Does anyone know how to find the treasures in the city? I would be so grateful! I think I have clicked on every piece of the city and can't find one. Thank you!

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Jan 12, 13 10:35 PM
Does anyone know how to beat 66 days? The closest I have got is 68.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator