Posts created by GJParker

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 14, 12 1:10 PM
I have started the boiler. It runs fine. But do not have a "thing" to open that door.

Checked the Walkthrough. After the HO scene where I took the saw, it says that I should "go back and turn left and do another HO scene. There seems to be none!
(to clarify.... Walkthrough says that I will get glue for inventory in this scene) But I Cannot find the scene.
Help

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 12 1:46 PM
After deleting and reinstalling, I had to start at the beginning. Now the game is stuck at a different spot... In the salt mines.

I give up!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 11:54 AM
I had access to cemetery. Now, after playing several more scenes, I am blocked out. Ladder is gone because I used it at the tree house. How can
I reopen the gate?..

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on Feb 28, 12 10:55 PM
For the iPad version the walkthrough does not help to get the dangling hook. I'm stuck with the truck running and only the rope in the inventory. Walkthrough must be for the PC version. Can anyone help?

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on Feb 28, 12 10:50 PM
I was totally disappointed too, that Nick's wonderful gravelly voice was not included.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator