Posts created by HatesTimers

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 12, 14 2:57 PM
I got 5 tokens and an A+ once I got over 2000.

Roses and sunflowers give the most points for the seeds (4 points for every 5 seeds).

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 11, 14 8:24 AM
cordeliaC wrote:I also would like to know how many seeds you got?

You get unlimited seeds until may 30. When you click on a ranch plot, they will be in the menu of seed types that you can plant, and you buy them as you plant them (like most other seeds).

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 9, 14 11:53 AM
You didn't collect those seeds, you collected the ingredients so the farmer could create the seeds. He deserves a little something for doing the hard part.

I think it's great that you don't just get a limited number of seeds, you can plant as many as you like (until may 30).

I got the seeds that give 160 energy in 20 hours. I won't get comparable seeds until I'm twice my current level and can plant blackberries. And the 20 hours is perfect for once-a-day planting.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 4, 14 8:36 PM
If you have the candy apple and the broken pocket watch, you should be getting 4 points every 4 minutes, which is 720 points in 12 hours.

Every time you level, you get 10 more to your max energy. So 720 will look like less and less as you level until you find more trinkets that boost the rate.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 27, 14 5:08 PM
I went for many days without seeing a single bunny. Then one day I left the game sit open a while, and the bunnies started showing up. After that, they kept showing up even when the game wasn't open.

My Farm Up game still has Cupid sitting on the barn, so I would guess that the bunnies will keep showing up on the PC until the next update.

posted in Violett on Apr 26, 14 10:54 AM
The other ring is in the Escher area behind a panel. As I recall, it's near where you first enter that area after solving the fly-in-bottle area.

posted in Violett on Apr 25, 14 1:22 PM
As I recall, you have to do other things first. I think after closing all the drawers I was able to get a nearby rope to drop, closing that thing underneath. And then I got that big kettle thing to make a mess on the floor. Note that the valve on the side can be clicked to turn, or dragged to move.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 23, 14 4:58 PM
I assumed that was the mayor sneaking off with all the town's money.

posted in Violett on Apr 23, 14 4:33 PM
I had almost the same problem, except I got the flies, but handed over the second sheet before talking to the bicycle frog, who then refused to do anything.

The solution is to click on "Load Game" in the main menu. The first ten slots are manual slots, so use the mouse to drag the list up until you get to the many autosaves at the bottom. Select one that is recent, but before you handed over the music.

I finished the area with one sheet of music still left in inventory.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 18, 14 2:31 PM
That cake was delicious! I couldn't resist eating it. After all, I'm whacking in the desert, and I didn't know how long it would keep in my pack in that heat.

Thanks for the treat!

posted in Violett on Apr 16, 14 3:23 PM
Finished! I tried not to use a walkthrough, but I did have to take a peek a few times.

Sometimes you have to click on something, and sometimes you have to hold and drag. And you may have to drag right. left, up, or down, or to the spot where you want the object to go.

It's a good idea to click on anything that looks like a secret door, loose brick, or movable object.

Sometimes you have to do something like rock an object back and forth to get it to rock far enough. It's not hard, but there is a timing element involved.

The hints can charge slowly, and it seems to help to be doing something, even if it's just pacing back and forth.

There are pages to pick up that seem optional. They look like they should be hints, but I didn't find them helpful. For instance, one talked about a critter and said it couldn't stand soap, but the way to get past that critter didn't involve soap at all.

I did hit one bug that prevented me from continuing. There was a singer that you can hand sheets of music. I handed her one, and since I had another I then handed her that one, triggering the bug. I then discovered that the game was very aggressive about autosaving. However, when I tried to load, It seemed to only show the first slot followed by a bunch of blank slots. It turned out those were manual slots, and I needed to scroll past them to get to the many autosaves. I was then able to load one from before I hit the bug.

There are a lot of little colored spheres that you can collect throughout the game. Collect as many as you can, because the more you have the stronger your defenses will be in the final battle.

Oh yeah, there is a final battle with the baddie. It's not that hard, but the game gives only a brief cryptic hint at how the controls work. It seems you start by clicking on the plant bud in front of you. Just clicking grows the bud (to shield you), Dragging left uses your shield power. Dragging right fires a shot. Up/Down can move to a different platform. Holding the mouse button longer powers up the action. And shooting when the baddie has her red shield up can cause the damage to bounce back at you.

The ending hints at a possible sequel (she still has the amulet).

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 19, 14 9:28 PM
I use the up/down arrow keys to zoom.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 14 9:32 PM
I'm level 46 and today I got over 2000 event progress. I've done everything except the beer, which I've done the first three tasks for.

I didn't spend any bush bucks or island tokens for energy, but I did plant a lot of grapes (9 plots, 4x a day).

Are the events harder for high level characters?

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 2, 14 9:49 PM
Note that some buildings have more job options than are visible. You can drag the list up and down to see all of them. The upgrade option, when available, will always be at the top.

Once a job is selected, you can drag the list of available people horizontally.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 2, 14 9:33 PM
If you click on each of the quests you can see their titles. You can also drag the whole quest list up and down, so that you can check all of them.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 2, 14 9:22 PM
There is also the relationships between people. When two people work together in a building, the friendship level between them increases. When it reaches 100% you can make them romantic partners (if opposite sex), or best friends (if same sex). A person can have both a romantic partner and a best friend, but only one of each.

The one adult I have unlocked isn't becoming friendly with any of the kids I've had him work with, so I suspect adult-kid relationships aren't allowed. Other than that, I think you can pair them up however you like.

When you expand the menu at the bottom, there is an "info" button that tells you the friendship levels.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 2, 14 8:51 PM
The game uses the computer's real time clock to simulate the passage of time, so this glitch might have been caused by one of the following:

1) The computer's clock has somehow been set back a month.

2) The computer's clock is currently correct, but earlier was somehow set a month ahead.

3) The computer's clock was always correct, but a program bug caused the game to misread the date on a previous play, causing it to think the date was a month later than it really was.

From memory, the save file location on my machine was something like:

/documents and settings/(windows login name)/application data/gogiigames

(application data was a hidden folder, so the "show hidden" option needs to be set to see it.)

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 22, 14 11:21 AM
Muting and turning the volume down are not exactly the same. Various segments of the song will be present only if certain monsters are on the island and are not muted. If you don't like one particular segment of the song, muting the monster that enables it will splice that segment out.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 21, 14 3:07 PM
This is the sort of game where you check in every now and then to assign people tasks and collect money from the houses. Some tasks take 12 hours or more to complete.

When the buildings have '$' signs over them, you can click on the '$' and it will drop money and experience tokens, which pick themselves up and add to your total after a few seconds. Clicking on a building shows tasks that can be done there. These require one or two people and give money and experience. Some of these tasks can be done repeatedly. The buildings can also be upgraded. When two friends work together they become better friends.

There are a few cleanup jobs outside the buildings, but most tasks are done inside, and all you see is a picture of the people in front of the building to show that they're busy inside.

Most tasks allow anyone to do them, but some quests require a particular person or persons. Many quests are to do a special task that is added to some building. Some quests require purchasing and placing pieces of decor. When a task is finished you have to click on the people, who will otherwise wait forever at that spot. If the task is an official quest, then the quest must be clicked to get the reward.

You can use the up/down arrow keys to zoom in/out.

There is an edit mode that lets you move stuff around, including the houses.

As far as I can tell, energy is only used for cleaning small messes. I usually have 100% energy and nothing to do with it.

Every time you level, a new person and their buildings become available. You then need to click on their signpost to see what they want, which is usually for you to finish some quest and/or buy some decor..

The game seems to play fine when the computer isn't connected to the internet.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 20, 14 1:49 PM
Well, 460 is better than 650.

Sooo I guess BBB/wiki or whoever wrote that is wrong.

The 460 number was for a 99% chance to succeed, and the 650 was for a 99.9% chance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator